Ksub's Emp + HoM + Wanted journal

I’m starting a journal for this stack that I’ve been running for almost 2 months now.
I’ll run it until the end of the year and see if I add or remove anything but chances are that I’ll stick to it until the end of the first quarter of next year. and even then the ony sub that might be replaced would be Wanted. i don’t see a good reason to remove Emperor or HoM from my stack for the next one of two years.

I can tell it’s a dense stack. Especially HoM. Right now I’m feeling a bit overloaded. I already know the symptoms: fatigue and mighty procrastination. I’m going to take the rest of the week off. Sleep and rest should solve that. I’ll be back to it, on Monday of next week.

3 Likes

Looks like a great stack if you can handle it.

Any good results so far?

1 Like

What internal and external results have you achieved?

My custom has two cores empq and HoM, with modules to enhance both cores. My goal is to go from junior manager to medior within a year. Then transition from government into commercial sector.

1 Like

I was already getting good results from Emperor. I ran Emperor for 2 years before adding HoM and Wanted. The results took a long time to come but they feel very solid and tangible. Personal status and self esteem is on the rise. To the point I don’t recognize myself. Money issues are on the verge of being solved as well. I know what Emperor can do. I’m curious to see what HoM and Wanted bring to the table.

3 Likes

I talk about it here : This is ridiculous! - #19 by Gilligan

And below :point_down: :point_down:

You should change the category of this thread

1 Like

I just got tested by a manager at work. The managing director of the company (by Skype) in front of other team members. He said some pretty distasteful things. A couple of years back, I would have crumbled or maybe quit. Today, I had no problem telling him off in front of the team and standing my ground. I wasn’t mad. I was just calm and assertive and frankly a bit amused too. I’m looking forward the team meeting via Zoom so I can make my point further and clarify for them the things that I will accept and the things that I won’t accept. Standing your ground is fun when it comes from a place of internal strength. I can’t care less if he is the managing director. I don’t take sh.t from anyone. He can choose to be unprofessional but I will remain pro and I’ll get my point across forcefully. The days where I used to bow down in front of a higher up are over.

That is Emperor at work.
Guys, these subs work!

3 Likes

My boss wants to me to have a conversation with with him so we can discuss yesterday’s blowup. Since running Emperor it’s been increasingly hard to think of another man as my boss. Something just doesn’t feel right about that. I’m starting to understand why they stay that Emperor can push someone to quit their job.

2 Likes

Hey @ksub, how did the conversation go?

@aaa : He actually avoided the conversation and has been communicating with me only through proxies and by email. :rofl:
I heard from other sources that I left him pretty shook. I’m already looking for a different job so I don’t really care. He wasn’t expecting the strong pushback and isn’t sure how to manage it.

What I learned though is that a strong sense of internal power is essential when you’re working for someone else. If you don’t have that, you just going to get walked over by people.

2 Likes

Hahaha, very inspirational!

When I read it I was thinking he is going to reprehend you in someway and your going to get screwed. Happy to know I was wrong and you are aiming higher!

You might gets screwed for any reason. When he started getting disrespectful, I wanted to get it go at first but then I had this urge to stand up for myself. There was this voice in my mind ; “You can’t let another man disrespect you like that in front of people”.
I’m telling you when Emperor kicks in, it kicks in!!! I can’t wait for the ZP version.

My stack is could very well become Chosen + Wanted ZP + Emperor ZP or Chosen + HoM ZP+ Wanted ZP.

1 Like

I’m currently finishing a week long washout. On Monday I’ll run Wanted ZP solo for 21 days to see how it effects. I want to experience first hand situations that I can only attributes to Wanted and not any other sub in my stack.

I just started running Wanted ZP for the first time. I’m doing 2 loops today. I’ll run it solo for 21 days to see what the results will be.
I’ll report back in 21 days or if there is anything noteworthy.

Yesterday I ran Wanted ZP for the third time. 2 loops every time. First impressions are that 15 minutes of ZP feel almost as strong as Qv2. No reconciliation yet! I did have a few WTF dreams. Last night’s dream was really weird. The only explanation I have is that Wanted ZP is destroying sexual neediness.

Why is Wanted ZP making me dream of people I have lost touch with years ago?
The first dream was about an ex girlfriend that stopped any interaction with 2 or 3 years ago. In my dream I was still pursuing her sexually. WTF!!!
Today’s dream was even weirder. In my dream a guy I was in middle school with came to my house. I wasn’t even friends with the guy and I don’t think I have seen him since middle school. That is over 30 years ago!!! I can’t even remember his name! Why is he in my dream?