This is ridiculous!

When you’re doing things that you were absolutely reluctant to do last year and you’re actually having fun doing them, you know Emperor Q works!!! :grinning:
The voice that was in my mind that used to yell : “You can’t do this! It’s not safe!”. That voice is now so faint and distant that I’m wondering if it ever existed in the first place.

By the way, the new pattern of listening might have played a role in this.
Keep listening people!!! At some point you’ll turn back and you’ll be surprised how far you came.

32 Likes

Congratulations on growth!

3 Likes

congrats man!

for how long have you been listening to emperor?

this is one of the main reasons im running emperor for, and other factors

but to delete this barrier of comfort and being demotivated to do somethings that i clearly know that they benefit me

congrats man, this is a treasure. youre on your way to greatness

this threshold when you pass it, when youre always breaking your comfort zone without a thought and you like it. and feeling good about working is 70% of the total goal of anything

or at least for me

3 Likes

Since mid 2019.

4 Likes

The veterans and most successful members of this forum, know that one of the keys to succeeding with subs is to do them long term. Many of us, want to jump around switching subs every 2 or 3 months.
Remember, this is a marathon, not a sprint.
Your results with Emperor gives me inspiration to continue with Khan!

5 Likes

I never believed in deep change that would be fast. Like I said in a different post, I had been a weak beta male and a people pleaser for over 30 years. That became my identity, like it or not. What Emperor is trying to do was so far from my reality that reconciliation was inevitable. You’re not going to undo 30 years of programming in a few months. That’s why I decided to stick with Emperor for years!!! I like where it’s taking me.
I also remember that the first day I ran Emperor (whichever version was around in mid 2019), I felt like my whole being was spending every ounce of energy to process the sub. I had to increase my food intake significantly for a few days. I was always hungry. Then a few days after that came the flu and gastric issues. Every new version of Emperor gave me the flu with sometimes a runny nose. All of them except for the Q versions. If that’s not reconciliation, I don’t know what it is. However after overdoing Emperor Q2, the tiredness, procrastination and lack of motivation that I felt was something I never experienced with non Q versions. Q is no joke. It’s very easy to stonewall yourself.

6 Likes

Bro can you tell us about your listening routine during these almost three years
What would you recommend for me, I am in the 2nd month of my listwning

1 Like

Before the Q versions were released, I was doing what most sub creators recommend : 8 hours a day. With the Q versions you only need to do 1 loop a day every other day. Been doing that and I’m seeing good results because your brain has time to process the sub. If you try to do more than one loop a day, you could very face a lot of reconciliation. I did.
Every 3 months though make sure you take a whole week off so your mind can enjoy some time with no subliminal input.

4 Likes

im coming for ya buddy :sunglasses:

for sure emperor will be main for quite some time :smiley:

1 Like

It’s truly the sub that works for me. I was never attracted to Khan or StarkQ. Emperor has that dark serious energy that I like. :muscle:
The sub that I will add to that next is going to be HoM because it is build on Emperor.

3 Likes

GL MAN!

i started with stark because i was too much lost into my desires

when i fouced on my priorities , emperor appeared

1 Like

How has it been with the attraction of girls over the years with Emperor?

1 Like

I’m married so girls were not the reason why I started the subs. Even though my marriage hasn’t been doing great largely because of beta male issues. However every time I decided to follow my instinct, go alpha and take charge, things were better. Now if I really want to step out and get a girl, I feel like it would be easier than ever because of the fact my internal status and self confidence have grown exponentially. I’m at a point where I see most men as my equals. I don’t care if it’s a CEO, I know they only got there because of circumstances that I’m starting to believe I can create in my own life. Right now, I’m focused on building the bases of a business empire. My goals are pretty clear : over a million in the bank and enough money to send my kids to the college of their choice and pay for it myself.
The crazy thing is that not only do I feel that I can, I’m almost feeling happy like it already happened. First time of my life I feel like have the capacity to achieve those goals.

11 Likes

Thanks brother, But I guess recon is a sign of growth and I dont care if I face it for growth, but if you think it will deter and slow my progress please let me know

1 Like

Recon is a sign that the sub is working. It’s just that your mind is saying : “Slow down man! I’m not familiar with these new ideas you’re trying to get me to execute”.
Basically, lower the number of loops until recon is over or take a few days off.
If you try to force your way through it, you’re mind could very well stonewall in attempt to keep you safe from what it considers an external attack. And by the way, the sub is actually an external attack. :joy:

4 Likes

Yes it is :slight_smile: but in a positive way

1 Like

Great results, @ksub. And excellent advice too.

1 Like

Exactly! I wish more people would keep that in mind when they’re wondering why a sub isn’t “working” after several months. Once again thanks for the boost in motivation.

2 Likes

Once again I agree with you.
If you want to be successful, find someone who’s doing what you want to do successfully and emulate them. That’s pretty much what 90% of “How to Succeed in whatever”… do.