King's Subliminal Journey

I just watched a documentary on Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos. It’s amazing how Elizabeth Holmes managed to convince so many savvy investors to buy into her business plan.

On one hand, while I wish I could sell ice to an Eskimo just like her, perhaps she took her abilities too far.

Also, I wonder if the investors had done enough due diligence on the business, and whether the directors who sat in the board were actually doing something.

Elizabeth Holmes takes the blame for the mess, but I think other stakeholders should have kept their eyes open during the whole process too.

The documentary also raised the point about Elizabeth Holmes’s dropping out of Stanford at the cost of the the acquisition of sufficient medical knowledge and how this could not be compared with Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates dropping out of college as the approach to learning information technology was different from that of medicine.

1 Like

The Elizabeth Holmes fiasco also reminds me of Nick Leeson and how he became the scapegoat of the fall of Barings Bank.

I’ve watched the movie Rogue Trader, and have read Nick Leeson’s autobiography many times.

I find both fiascos eerily similar in that there is one villain in the narrative on which all the blame is thrown onto. While there was a obviously a lack of proper corporate governance and investors closed an eye, they have often been portrayed by the media as the victims and never contributors to the failure of the business.

In fact, I read that Therano’s board of directors included people like Henry Kissinger and James Mattis. What were these guys doing on the board? Were they not responsible for anything that happened to the company at all? Or were they just there for show?

1 Like

Thinking about above also brings out some limiting belief in me - the fact that I lack the experience in management leads to a lack of confidence in being a position of real leadership.

While I understand the idea about of Imposter Syndrome and how “New Beginnings” can help to conquer it, I wonder if Elizabeth Holmes even had any Imposter Syndrome at all.

I also feel very motivated to run Emperor at some point of time for its focus on learning, discipline and productivity so that I could better commit myself to my reaching goals. And also a need to see both the big picture and the details.

I want to be the real deal, somebody who is the best in his circle of competence.

2 Likes

Approached by a domain name scammer.

Lucky I didn’t fall for the bait.

You appear not to understand the difference between incompetence and knowing and deliberate criminal activity. You also need to understand that Lesson is merely talking his own book when he tries to detract responsibility from his behaviour.

Do Kissinger or Mathis have any knowledge or background in medicine or the medical devices industry or are they there simply as prominent people belonging to the great and the good group?

In both cases you need to look further than what the media portrays.

May not mean anything to anyone else, but it is symbolically significant for me what an Ultima sub like R.I.C.H can do.

Subliminal Break Day.

Had a vivid dream last night about rushing to give protection to the King of Thailand during some protests.

Also dreamt of a Southeast Asian person who married into a rich family overseas, but was blamed for the death of her husband.

This guy has written about great experience with Ascended Mogul.

He started from a very very low point but gradually worked hard enough to improve his situation.

Time passes quickly. I haven’t stuck to running the same stack of subliminals for a while.

Usually I would switch subliminals after 3 weeks.

And last year, I was playing around with so many custom subs.

I will stick to Dragon Reborn and Mogul until the end of Feb at least, and this time I will mean it. I want to have run at least 3 months of this stack.

For the 6 months from March, I will run R. I. C. H, Ascended Mogul and Limitless first after Mogul and Dragon Reborn.

I will actually be quite content with some basic improvements to my life for most of this year as long as I am consistent in my subliminal usage.

Also, I don’t need to be an intellectual to top the retraining program - so a combination of Ascended Mogul and Limitless will be good enough for my needs for the time-being instead of Quantum Limitless.

I guess I didn’t mention that I would be getting a monthly allowance during my retraining phase that is roughly equivalent to what I received slogging as a temperature screener last year.

So I just need to supplement my income through other means, which R.I.C.H looks like a good help for.

I should be ready for Emperor and my billion dollar plans by the end of this year.

3 Likes

And if there’s anything that I feel that has changed in me, I care less about a lot of things that I used to complain a lot about.

These days, I somehow believe that things will work themselves out and I should learn to prioritize what is important to me.

Finally have one confirmed sale of my commercial research report.

4 Likes

Had a dream last night when I was promoting some infrastructure investment to a former President of my country, and he was extremely impressed by my knowledge of the particular sector.

I was with a group of people and he told me to contact him personally after the briefing.

How did the book change your mind about Emperor?

That it shouldn’t be too difficult to run when one has firmly set his goals, knows what direction to take, and is willing to go all out to focus on his endeavour.

I will run it at the end of the year when my direction in life is clearer and I can focus 100% on one endeavour.

For the next 6 months from now, there are various things I need to attend to. And also, I am still at the exploring stage.

1 Like

That’s sounds like a smart trajectory,
I am getting very clear on direction and goals now on Emperor,
but it would have been faster with your route I believe.

Hmm…Looking back and worth pondering.

1 Like

@Azriel

Exploring stage, at the same time, motivated to be “too damn good at everything”. Including rebuilding my physical health, learning the languages that I need for my future goals, rebuilding my self-confidence,picking up essential programming languages…apart from being at the top of my retraining program and maintaining my commercial reports selling business at the very least.

1 Like

Glad to learn that my business partner has some interest in expanding the commercial report sales and we agreed on certain milestones in this small business.

1 Like

Think I follow, are you considering Stark for now or in the future instead of Emperor?

I still want to run Emperor at the end of the year.

After Dragon Reborn and Mogul, I will run either Ascended Mogul + Limitless or StarkQ for 6 months.

That will should the base for Emperor which I can run for a year or so.

1 Like