King's Subliminal Journey

I just sat down to think about my goals for this year and how I would use whatever is available in Subliminal Club to achieve them. Given the existing range of Subliminal Club products that can target short-term objectives and long-term goals, I donā€™t think I need to look anywhere else for solutions.

I will have to spend the next 6 months building the foundations for my future goals, and will have to sacrifice short-term gains.

Whatā€™s your DR Timeline? Iā€™ll be on ST4 by the middle of the year.

DRST2 until end of Febā€¦ Then i may move on to Quantum Limitless.

1 Like

Had a dream where I was in a classroom in my old school and was being assigned a chair and a desk. Someone said to me, ā€œGuess who will be sitting next to you!ā€.

I also happened to be clearing some rubbish in the classroomā€¦and preparing for a legislatorā€™s visit.

Spoke to the legislator for a while - he was someone who I actually met a week ago - but couldnā€™t remember what we talked about.

The scene moved to a neighbourhood shopping area, where I saw someone who I still bear a grudge against. He was ordering some food at stall, and I just decided to ignore him.

1 Like

Day 43

I will run 2 x DR ST2 and 2 x Mogul Q until the end of the next month at least.

Planning to order the Samson SR850 headphones which are within my tiny budget - hopefully it works well for the Ultima subs. I have so many Ultima subs at the moment and it will be a waste if I donā€™t milk the benefits out of them.

These will be much cheaper. :+1:t2:

Thanks.

I think I will get a pair of these.

"Enjoy clear mids and deep bass" :slightly_frowning_face:

Just to give an idea, a friend and I, are using Sony MDR-EX155 and EX255 respectively.

Ah missed that. They said they had a flat response.

Haha. Imagine if itā€™s actually Flat and users say so, while the marketing team thought mentioning Bass will increase sales.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Ok I will play the ā€œSimon Saysā€ game this time.

1 Like

Thanks to @Simon, I finally made an order of a pair of Sony MDR-EX255 earphones.

Looking forward to getting better results from my Ultimas when the earphones arrive.

Next on the list may be R.I.C.H but I will wait to see how the rest of the Ultimas existing react on my new earphones first.

1 Like

Actually I was referring to my own situation when I made this response to @Azriel post.

My main concern right now is that I will accidentally fall into that low-income wage trap in the process of getting a stable income. Sometimes, I am at a point of feeling that I am really to take up anything for money, after so many doors have been shut on me and various business prospects developing too slowly for any fast cash to come to me.

Also, I have to take into consideration my other commitments that will ensure my long-term future instead of just taking a low-wage position.

Itā€™s not all about humbling myself .Iā€™ve already humbled myself many many times in my life and I am tired of taking low-hanging fruit, sometimes even unreachable for me in such times.

I feel that I havenā€™t been sitting around doing nothing , and have taken a lot of action to improve my life.

I just hope that with or without the help of subliminals, my tough times will be over soon.

Anyway, on the positive side, Iā€™ve learnt a lot from this experience, especially knowing how to grateful to a lot of people and things in life that have enabled me to survive this crisis.

And my inner voice has been telling me recently, " You have been carrying this heavy cross for much of your life. It was there because you had many lessons in life to learn due to your past behaviour- now itā€™s going to be lifted but slowly".

So I just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best now.

1 Like

My learning custom that I will run at some point of time during my retraining program. Not in a rush to roll it out - maybe in March 2021.

1. Quantum Limitless St1
  2. Quantum Limitless St2
  3. Mindā€™s Eye
  4. Harmonic Singularity
  5. Khronos Key
  6. Ego Adsum
  7. Polyglot
  8. I.Q Booster
  9. Informaticon
  10. Sub-Modal Alpha
  11. All-Sensing
  12. Dragon Tongue
  13. Ultimate Writer
  14. Index Gate
  15. Virtuoso Mathematica
  16. Mosaic
2 Likes

Liking the look of this sub hope it work well for your goals

What would it be like to be running Beyond Limitless Ultima or Limitless Executive?

I havenā€™t really run those with proper headphones/earphones so I donā€™t know what it feels like.

But over here, I want to imagine what it feels like running the Ultimas with proper equipment.

I would feel a very cold, bluish energy rushing around head from my neck, and my head would feel very light. My optical vision will be less garbled, and vivid images as well as memories will flash across my mind. I can see things in greater detail and my sense of hearing is much better. I hear very distinct sounds in my environment that I never heard before.

I want people to talk about King one day.

I want to hear the conversation about me below:

A: Where was King 3 years ago?
B: Nowhere
C: Itā€™s amazing how he has grown so much in such a short-time
D: Heā€™s one of the most inspiring persons having succeeded against the odds.

3 Likes

You might want to check out a book by Rafael Badziag called The Billion Dollar Secret.

In that book you can read about people who were from ridiculously poor background and made themselves into billionaires against all odds.

Itā€™s all about your mindset. You will succeed in your wealth goals.

You can find the book on Scribd and Kindle. If you donā€™t have Scribd yet, you can get a one or two month free trial on it. There are some other great books there for you too. Both ebooks and audiobooks.

3 Likes

Thanks. Will get the book.

1 Like

Read a few chapters of the book on Kindle.

Many thanks for your recommendation @Hoppa. This is changing my perspective on things as well as my current circumstances.

I may create a custom Ultima based on the ideas presented in that book.

2 Likes