King's Quantum Limitless Journal

Minds eye is beautiful. :ok_hand:

Day 226
25 Jan 2023
Subliminal washout

My new ZP custom which I will run for 6 months.

A key goal apart from cognitive enhancement, improving visualisation abilities, and overcoming my dyspraxia is the improvement of my flow factor.

Quantum Limitless ST3 Core
Mind’s Eye Core
The Merger of Worlds
Pragya
DEUS
A/SPS: Eyesight
SPS: Nervous System
Harmonic Singularity
Master’s Coordination
Khronos Key
RAIKOV
The Single Point
The Lines
The Streams
Mastermind
Submodel Alpha
Omnidimensional
All-Seeing
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator

2 Likes

What has happened with your headaches?

Could it be something as simple as drinking more water?

They went off after a few days naturally…

Day 227 - Day 231
26-30 Jan 2023
Subliminal washout

Day 232
31 Jan 2023
Start of 2nd Cycle of QLST3 ZP.

Been feeling tired and burnt out over the past few days.

1 full loop today.

Day 227 - Day 231
26-30 Jan 2023
Subliminal washout

Day 232
31 Jan 2023
1 loop of QLST3 ZP

Day 233
1 Feb 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 234
2 Feb 2023
1 loop of QLST3/ME Custom

Had a strange dream when I slept at night. Dreamt about a mother and daughter in a desert-like environment like that of Mars, and a group of mutants with heavy weapons - they looked like those in the Fallout series - appeared in the scene and seemed to threatening the mother and daughter before they showed themselves to be friendly creatures.

Day 235
3 Feb 2023
Subliminal Break Day

More work opportunities discussed today, means more income.

1 Like

Day 236-242
4-10 Feb 2023
Subliminal Washout

Perhaps it was reconciliation as I felt really unmotivated to run any subliminals during this period of time.

I will be restarting my 21-day QLST3 ZP cycle on 11 Feb 2023.

That aside, I had a strange dream where I found myself in a deserted town with my wallet and mobile phone stolen from me. I was feeling desperate and wondered how I could get home. However, I eventually woke up from this bad dream and realised that it was all a dream.

Day 235
11 Feb 2023

Day 236
12 Feb 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 237
13 Feb 2023

Had a another weird dream where I was kidnapped and asked to become a king of sorts to a very cultish group. Also realized that I had some sort of power to escape from situations in the dream by disappearing on the spot.

2 Likes

Day 238
14 Feb 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Woke up earlier than usual today but went back to sleep immediately. In my state between sleep and wakefulness, I dreamt that that I was awake in my house doing my usual household activity.

1 Like

Day 239
15 Feb 2023
One Loop of QLST3 ZP

Day 240-242
18 Feb 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 243
19 Feb 2023
I loop of QLST3 ZP

Excited about another bid for a big project - if we win this one and successfully deliver it, it will be the first of a chain of projects that will be visible to much of the world.

2 Likes

Day 244
20 Feb 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 245
21 Feb 2023
I loop of QLST3 ZP

It’s been quite a long time and I’ve been running Quantum Limitless since June 2022. It hasn’t been a smooth journey for me, with many occasions of reconciliation and wanting to switch subliminals, but overall, I guess I’ve stuck to Quantum Limitless as a main subliminal, and the only difference has been the stage and whether I am running a custom subliminal or a major Quantum Limitless subliminal on its own.

Looking back over the past year, my life has improved in some areas and I find myself performing better at my work, though I am still looking to improve my short-term and long-term memory and I still procrastinate, even though I get my work done on time eventually.

I’m slowly getting more opportunities in the direction of the work that I feel I should move towards, and have been less enthusiastic about making drastic career changes or going into new businesses. I still struggle financially, but compared to last year and the previous year, my finances have improved a lot, and I am expecting things to pick up more this year.

Worlds & Minds has become a very big passion of mine, and I enjoy learning and experiencing the lives of other eminent people living in different geographies and timelines. It is like reading the script of Secrets of Akasha. I plan to improve my experience with Worlds & Minds by running Mind’s Eye.

Due to various circumstances, as well as the stage I am in my life, reading material for intellectual fulfilment has become more important than going all out to acquire fame and wealth. I’ve realised that it at this point of time, there are some things that aren’t as meaningful as I used to think they are.

Otherwise, there are many areas of my treatment that Quantum Limitless has not yet unlocked. Perhaps I need to be more patient, given that I am dyspraxic.

5 Likes

If you’re interested, there’s this Discord group dedicated to Cognitive Growth. They are developing something called RFT training, which for some seemed to have improved their IQ. Link here if you’re interested.

https://groups.google.com/g/brain-training/c/MZ4iG8kJwmE

2 Likes

Keep calm and carry on.

1 Like

Day 246-247
22-23 Feb 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 248
24 Feb 2023
I loop of QLST3 ZP

More potential project opportunities.

Day 249
25 Feb 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 250
26 Feb 2023
I loop of QLST3 ZP

1 Like

When do you plan to hit QL ST 4?

Perhaps after this round of QLST3

1 Like

Ultra instinct unlocked :wink:

Day 251
27 Feb 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 252
28 Feb 2023
1 loop of QL ST3 ZP

About four more days before the end of my second cycle of QL ST3 ZP.

1 Like

Very interesting. Looks like what I am aiming at.

1 Like