King's Quantum Limitless Journal

Day 171
1 Dec 2022
Subliminal Break Day

Day 172
2 Dec 2022
Subliminal Break Day

I am ending the first cycle of QLST2 ZP and will run the next cycle of QLST2 ZP after 5 days.

I’ve learnt to be patient and just see running this Quantum Limitless treatment as akin to upgrading the engine of a car so that it can perform at a much higher capacity than it is doing now currently.

Day 175
5 Dec 2022
3 minutes of QLST2 ZP v2

Couldn’t wait to try out QLST2 ZP v2 and so decided to embark on my second cycle of Stage 2 of Quantum Limitless…

Wow, I have actually been running my Quantum Limitless treatment for 175 days.

4 Likes

Yeah man, congrats for real.

Day 176-167
6-7 Dec 2022
Subliminal Break Day

The idea of Quantum Limitless guiding a person to the best way to learn something struck my mind recently. In my case and given my current circumstances, as I’ve realised after reading through this thread is that I am moving towards mostly learning through the experience of others in the form of books, especially biographies.

Of course, there are some things that cannot be learnt from books alone, especially those that require some real physical input. I’ll have to deal with those goals separately.

2 Likes

Day 178-179
8-9 Dec 2022
Subliminal Break Day

Day 180
10 Dec 2022
7 min of QLST2 ZP

1 Like

Day 181-184
11-14 Dec 2022
Subliminal Break Day

Day 185
15 Dec 2022
3 minutes of QLST2 ZP v2

Went back to being slow and sluggish in the past few days.

In any case, I realise that my strategy in terms of learning through reading biographies should not simply be about speed-reading or photoreading.

I have this idea that I should take a more experential approach, which involves stronger visualizing and being able to “feel” the scenario as described by the writer. For that, good immersive writing is preferable.

Robert Caro here states the importance of a “sense of place” in writing.

[I]f the place, the setting, played a crucial role in shaping the character’s feelings, drives, motivations, insecurities, then by describing the place well enough, the author will have succeeded in bringing the reader closer to an understanding of the character …

I have 11 days left before I end my 2nd Cycle of QLST2. After that I will decide if I want to do a stack of RoM, Mind’s Eye and QLST3.

1 Like

Day 186
16 Dec 2022
15 minutes of RoM

Decided to give RoM a try.

I realised that I have become a walking factbook on a sales data for a certain retail sector, having regularly accumulated knowledge and collected data over the past decade or so.

1 Like

Day 187
17 Dec 2022
Subliminal Break Day.

Day 188
18 Dec 2022
1 loop of QLST2 ZP

Day 189
19 Dec 2022
Subliminal Break Day

Shall I use the word “obsessive”? Over the past week or so, I’'ve become very busy with building a factbook containing all the data and information I have gathered to sell to my industry. I wouldn’t say it’s something new, since there have been previous reiterations of the publication, but this time round, my business partner looks forward to building a database specially for all my information on his business portal where interested parties can subscribe.

I look back at my working life - which honestly hasn’t been impressive in terms of achievements- and while there have been a lot of times when I felt I wasn’t doing anything of meaningful contribution as an employee. In fact, I had actually been doing something that would contribute to my circumstances today and the big warehouse of information I have on that particular industry topic.

Right now, I need to to monetize all that information in my head by transferring into a more marketable format. I have therefore spent a lot of my time awake and sleeping thinking about this. Even in the shower, I run simple calculations in my head and think about what assumptions to build in my models.

Anyway, I learnt about another book-loving entrepreneur and information cruncher.

Day 190-191
20-21 Dec 2022
Subliminal Break Day.

Day 192
22 Dec 2022
1 loop of QLST2 ZP

Obsession.

Day 193
23 Dec 2022
Subliminal Break Day

Day 194
24 Dec 2022
1 loop of QLST2 ZP

Looks like my last day for this second cycle of QLST2 ZP v2 will be on the 26th of December.

One thing I noticed about myself after running QLSTZ ZP v2 the second time is that I looked back at my life, and the main project I am working on now, and I realised a lot of experiences that I had gone through, both positive and negative, have in a way put me in a position to do what it will be difficult for many other people to do.

1 Like

Day 195
25 Dec 2022
1 loop of QLST2 ZP

Day 196
26 Dec 2022
1 loop of QLST2 ZP

I’m proud of myself. I’ve finally completed 2 cycles of QL ST2 ZP.

This time round I haven’t given up on a multi-stage subliminal.

Looking forward to starting my QL Stage 3 treatment soon.

4 Likes

Good job :slight_smile: good dedication

1 Like

Day 197 - 200
27 - 30 Dec 2022
Subliminal Washout

Day 201
31 Dec 2022
1 loop of QLST3 ZP

Day 202
1 Jan 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 203
2 Jan 2023
1 loop of QLST3 ZP

I’ve begun my first cycle of QLST3 ZP, which will most likely end on 20 Jan 2023.

Nothing to report yet, but given that it’s the beginning of the new year, for now I’m making the decision to just solely run QLST3 ZP for the next 2 cycles, and then I can reach QLST4 in late February, before moving on to my custom. After 2 cycles of QLST4, I will run that QL/ME custom of mine again which I had run for three cycles last year.

I also have in mind the goal of resolving all my money problems, and am deciding between Mogul, EOG ST1, or Emperor, Stark, but probably will just run QLST3 ZP for this cycle.

My goals continue to be the same, as in the opening post of this thread.

2 Likes

Day 204-5
3-4 Jan 2023
Subliminal Break Day.

Day 206
5 Jan 2023
2 loops of QLST3 ZP

Day 207
6 Jan 2023
Subliminal Break Day

1 Like

Day 208
7 Jan 2023
1 loop of QLST3 ZP

Before I went to bed, I took out my digital notebook and wrote up a rough business plan for what I am working on at the moment.

In a way, it is becoming clearer about what I could do based on my knowledge, interests, skills, experience, network and limitations.

Day 209
8 Jan 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 210
9 Jan 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 211
10 Jan 2023
2 loops of QLST3 ZP

Been feeling like a pile of rocks recently due to constant grinding, but also have this need to keep on pushing myself to complete some important tasks. I want to be in a positon to roll out my Data as a Service (DaaS) business very soon.

Yesterday and today, I also had some feeling that my head was being mildy filled up my some energy.

2 Likes

Day 212
11 Jan 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 213
12 Jan 2023
1 loop of QLST3 ZP

Day 214
13 Jan 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Day 215
14 Jan 2023
1 loop of QLST3 ZP

Day 216
15 Jan 2023
1 loop of QLST3 ZP

Day 217 - 219
16-18 Jan 2023
Subliminal Break Day

Not sure why I have been having mild headaches recently.

Anyway I am close to ending this 1st cycle of QLST3 ZP. Will run one more loop tomorrow and then get ready for my washout.

1 Like

Day 220
19 Jan 2023
1 loop of QLST3 ZP

This is my last loop of QLST3 ZP for this cycle.

Time for my subliminal washout and the QLST3 ZP cycle next week.

Anyway, I have become more aware of new business opportunities that could come out of what I am working on.

1 Like

Day 221-225
20-24 Jan 2023
Subliminal washout

In no rush to start my 2nd round of QL ST3 ZP.

In fact, looking at the goals of QL ST4 and QL ST3 it seems I would be happy enough if I could achieve the goals of QL ST3, so I could just keep at QL ST3 for a few more cycles.

I am now thinking of creating a custom with QL ST3 and Mind’s Eye.

1 Like