King's QTKS Custom Journey -- Worlds and Minds

And here continues my journey with Limitless and Mind’s Eye. Just ran the QTKS custom below for 3 minutes… we’ll see how it goes.

A major aim of this QTKS subliminal is getting the most out of knowledge acquisition from autobiographies, biographies and memoirs.

The date today is 14 August 2023. I will run this for at least 6 months.

Limitless
Mind’s Eye Core
The Merger of Worlds
Pragya
DEUS
A/SPS: Eyesight
SPS: Nervous System
Khronos Key
The Single Point
The Streams
The Lines
Mastermind
Organization Perfected
Omnidimensional
Submodel Alpha
Informaticon
Wisdom Personified
The Way of ROI
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Information Releaser

8 Likes

16 August 2023

Ran 1 full loop of custom

Vivid dream about a hole under my desk which became a shelter for a cat which was carrying a kitten in its mouth.

2 Likes

I thought this was a weird dream but your custom is all about the limitless mind so this kind of weird and symbolic dream was to be expected :grin:

1 Like

really really cool idea… question, did you consider RAIKOV, and if so, what made you leave it out?

1 Like

Too many nice modules to fit into a custom.

2 Likes

3 minutes of my QTKS custom today.

I’ve been madly busy at work, with very very little spare time for personal activity.

But honestly, I’ve learnt a lot on this project.

Sometimes, i just want to make enough money and retire early so that I can spend the rest of my life reading books.

3 Likes

A bit unrelated to my goals for this QTKS custom, but here’s an update of how I am feeling these days

• I’ve been superbly busy working in a very remote place as a sub-consultant for a big company that is working on the development of a major infrastructure project. The company is also foreign to the place I am currently working in - it is a big government-linked company in its country of origin. It has tried its best to duplicate systems, policies and operating structure in its own country into this business in a foreign land, making operations very difficult to be executed.

• My work has been tough and terribly draining, and I don’t feel like we in the consulting team are respected as consultants providing advice or recommendations, but are there to execute the work that the client wants to do.

• I’ve been working more than 12 hours everyday from Monday to Saturday, and am at the beck-and-call of the client most of the time. The client doesn’t approve of my leave, so I can’t go back to my own country even for a few days to settle both personal and professional matters.

• Because of this, I don’t have much time left for other clients of my own who I have to do some work for.

• I get paid a percentage of the consultancy fees paid to the managing consultant who signs the engagement contract with the client. Unfortunately, the client is difficult when it comes to paying up, and I don’t know when I can get paid, even though I have put in a lot of effort in my work and have had a very tough time working with the client on site.

• I share a room with another consultant - that is the arrangement by the client due to a shortage of accomodation at the site - so its also inconvenient in many ways.

• Life has become very stressful and unbearable, and sometimes I wonder why I signed up for so much of this.

• I’m the only other person working in the place who is not of the nationality of the client company, nor of the local population. It can be quite lonely and there is not really anyone who really understands my situation.

• Everyday has become a drag, and there is too much of office politics, internal controls, management approvals, etc going on in the organization resulting in changes to policies being made every single day, and nothing gets done.

• I am tired everyday, and today a credit card company in my country started billing me for outstanding fees which I paid for a long time ago. I’m also stressed out about other personal matters - being away from home too long has left my out of many family matters, plus the client - nor my managing consultant for this project - really seems too care.

On the plus side

• This is one of the toughest and most intensive projects I have ever handled - and I guess the next project of mine will be much of a breeze, but I don’t even know when this project will end.
3 Likes

Oh man, sounds tough. But that’s the spirit! You’ll come out of that with insane resilience.

Also knowledge on what to avoid in the future.

1 Like