King's journey with the Emperor

I had a long afternoon in a neighbouring country for a work-related trip, and then my mobile phone screen broke. So I decided it was time for me to get a new mobile phone anyway, and I got a free one by recontracting my existing mobile line which had expired. Quite a pleasant surprise anyway since yesterday was the last day of the promotion.

Anyway, I felt one key emotion yesterday evening when I felt guilty and ashamed that I was not rich and successful and that my father was very disappointed in me - after all my siblings and my cousins seemed to be much more successful than me. He had never played an important role in my life though he was physically present as he seldom talked to me and gave me much advice. To be fair, he was very introverted, shy and didn’t have any friends in life. He didn’t really seem to care about what I was doing anyway as long as I was successful. My mother liked that about him as she felt he was 100% devoted to his family. I didn’t cry, but was having an emotional upheaval in my heart. I told myself that within 6 months to one year, I would be a completely different person. I have some internal deadlines to meet.

I also had a dream last night of being back in my old company and serving my one month notice period after resigning. I was already busily doing stuff for my new venture in that dream. One emotion I noted in my dream was that I was feeling anxious about not knowing how to fill up my timesheet for the week. In fact, this was a cause of distress and anxiety for me when I was working in a consultancy firm previously… I always felt ashamed that I did not have enough work to do, and actually my managers did not make it comfortable for me to tell them that I did not have enough work to put on my time-sheet as they had the idea that I was lazy, unproductive or that I wasn’t competent enough to be given new important tasks. I didn’t have this feeling when I woke up, but I woke up with a lot of memories of that period of time, how I was feeling and what caused me to decide to leave the company.

2 Likes

Also, I had my UX Design course assessment done last week too, and the assessor was very impressed by my work and signed me off as “competent”. This gave me some motivation to move in this direction and I decided that I could use some of my newly-certified skills to build a prototype for my new business so that investors could see what my final product would be like.

1 Like

Reading one of Neville Goddard’s essays titled “The Law”. Something he writes struck my mind.

You can be anything in this world but you cannot know it or expect it to come unless you Act”.If you react based on the past, you continue in the same pattern. To be the man you desire, you must create this scene, as this lady did, and the whole world will be convulsed if that is necessary to bring it to pass. There is no other power but God."

1 Like

Could remember having multiple dreams in one night.

One of them involved an old friend with whom I had lost contact. He put his arm around me and told me, “You know, I admire you for that inner confidence that you have, that ability to be resilient solve problems”. I felt very flattered in my dream. After all, the inner confidence is what I am aiming for and when we knew each other many years I never had a ounce of real confidence.

Another dream involved me taking a ride in my father’s car and he shouted at me for not knowing how to operate the light switches on the overhead panels. I shouted back at him in my dream - I wouldn’t shout at him in my real life.

Last one to note. I was in a scene where a nurse was putting on a bandage on my wounded wrist. The bandage was wet with my blood - its colour had turned from white to light red. The nurse sternly asked me if I had attempted suicide and wanted me to say yes. She wanted me to confess then hand me over to the police. I felt anxious in my dream but said yes - and really wondered what to do next. Was I screwed?

I wanted to get out of that reality and woke up realising that it was a dream. It happens once in a while when I wake up from a undesirable situation in a dream.

2 Likes

I dreamt that I was sitting down at a cafe with a friend and happened to spot a guy with one eye like a Cyclops and no other facial features.Feeling a sense of fear, I nudged my friend and asked him to turn his head to see if he could see what I was seeing. My friend turned his head and when he turned back to face me, I also saw that he had only one eye like Cyclops and no other facial features. The eye expanded in size to fill up the whole face and I wanted to scream in terror. Can’t remember what happened after that - I think I proceeded on to the next dream.

Another dream that night involved me having the ability to choose previous “states” by selecting from a field, something like the way you choose from a list of previously saved games. This would be similar to the various “going back to a previous state” situations like the dream I had the previous night (where I woke up from the accusations of suicide and a fear of the possible consequences) except that this time round I could restore the situation of my choice.

1 Like

I ran QL ST1 overnight and had a very interesting dream while I was sleeping. In my dream, my sister somehow won some consultancy project that she did not have any expertise in. She is a schoolteacher and I could sense in my dream that she just happened to have a company set up to win the project and wanted me involved but I could not work on the project as an employee in her company but as in a “corporate alliance”. The whole thing felt 75% real in my dream. I could see in my dream a pdf document asking about details of the project including exact scope of work, schedules, timelines, fees etc that I needed to know before commencing as I had other project commitments with me. I only just knew that it was some kind of UX/UI project for a Japanese client and that I would be very useful on it since I could understand the language. Anyway, I had the awareness in my dream that my sister is in South Africa (and she really is at the moment for a holiday), and that she would be unavailable to give me some details of the work.

In my grogginess and right before I woke up, I was wanting to call her up and asked if she really won the project before I realised that it was all a dream and that it was highly unlikely anything like that has happened.

It is an interesting dream also because I have been thinking more about how I can advance more in the UX design field as a new career move and started reading more about the opportunities in that field.

1 Like

It could be due to QL1 or EV4, but whatever it is, I recently seem to have an urge to understand how a lot of decisions made in my life have been driven by some sort of desire to connect with many images that I had been exposed to and that I had been fascinated with . I grew up in an era before the Internet and smartphones and at that time my visual media were like photos, paintings, newspapers, books, television, cinema, posters, advertisements and the personal computer

It was not just looking at images that fascinated me - I think I had a very vivid imagination and loved reading both fiction and non-fiction. My fascination with history, which gave me many opportunities to use my imagination to recreate historical scenes in my mind, made me do a minor in the subject in my university days. For much of human history, there were no photos and little paintings for us understand what the world before the 19th century. I was fascinated by stories of merchants from various kingdoms and empires sailing in boats to distant lands to sell all sorts of exotic goods. Even a mention of certain goods being traded like maybe turtle-shell, bird’s nest, deer’s antlers or rabbit fur would just spark off some images in my mind.

I was therefore fascinated with anything that was written with vivid imagery even if there were no graphics. Words alone as well as phrases in any book could trigger my imagination if they were written in the right way and were about certain topics (usually non-technical stuff). Unfortunately, I found mathematics and the sciences too dry since the textbooks I was exposed too were written in a very boring style that did not really spark my imagination. I took biology in high-school and unfortunately many biological terms did not spark my imagination for some reason - I guess that was why being a doctor didn’t interest me. I wouldn’t have enjoyed being a lawyer either, since legal terms can’t seem to spark off my imagination.

Even people who had a descriptive manner of speaking with lots of imagery fascinated me more and I would listen to them more and I was bored with people who were too technical in their conversations.

When I graduated from university and was wondering about the direction of my career, I was really fascinated by vivid descriptions of jobs/careers available . Job advertisements which were too straight to the point and could not allow me to visualize the working environment just by reading turned me off quickly.

So now I think back, many choices that I made in life were due to the fact that I wanted to do something which could stimulate my imagination. In fact, I wanted to do something in the creative field like advertising or marketing but yet felt that I was not creative enough, plus social pressures forced me to go into working on a job which required more left-brained thinking.

One of the jobs I enjoyed working in the past was as a market researcher for a news agency researching on travel retail. While as a market researcher, I had to be analytical and rigorous in my thinking, I was fascinated by the descriptive writings of my colleagues and bosses were largely journalists. There was so much beautiful and descriptive writing about business in exotic countries, travelling and interesting retail brands that I was often living in an imaginary world and once in a while would forget the true purpose of my job. Coupled with very beautiful photographs and advertisements on the company website, looking back, I think I was often “drunk in my imagination”.

Interestingly up till today, in my professional life where I would be playing with numbers, figures and statistics, every time I come across certain words, my imagination would spark off, and I would try to visualize the the words.

For example, my work may require me to do market research on retail activity in various geographical regions and obtain information about a list of cities in a certain country. In this situation, whenever I just look at the word for a certain country, a certain city, or a certain retail category (e.g. wine, toys, souvenirs, luxury cars, etc), my mind would start flying around and trying to visualize something instead of focusing on numbers and statistics which I am supposed to do.

I’ve mentioned my interests in photography a few times here I think. In fact, these days, I find photography a means of expressing my imagination of historical events as well my imagination of events and places in certain parts of the world. I am still trying to find a means of actually expressing my imagination in fact, but I will get there one day.

2 Likes

I suddenly have this strong urge to drop 90% of my existing professional and personal relationships with people I know and to devote myself to a new career as well as a new personal life.

I don’t want my previous work history to matter any more.

3 Likes

The weather here has been rainy for quite a couple of weeks. On many occasions, my home would have power trips due to the rainy weather and I would have to go and reset the circuit box.

I had a vivid dream last night where I was doing some work on my laptop at home when the power went off. This happened twice - my whole environment fell into darkness except for the lights from my laptop - and I had to fumble in complete darkness to go and reset the circuit box twice. I remembered clearly in this dream that the levers of the circuit box where much longer than those in my circuit box at home.There was less levers too but overall, the same principles applied.

1 Like

I don’t know how this is related to any of my goals, but my family never really had a tradition of gift-giving during our Christmas gatherings. Perhaps it was because we all lived together when we were young and saw each other everyday, Christmas wasn’t anything special within the family apart from some religious obligations.

While shopping for some Christmas gifts for my nephew and niece today, I had the idea of also buying some Christmas gift for my dad and my mum. In the end, I ended up buying Christmas gifts for my siblings too. It has been something that I don’t think I have ever done before, not at least in the past 25 years - but something pushed me to do this for this Christmas. Even though it was a blow in my wallet, and I was afraid my hyper-religious mother would balk at anything non-spiritual, I decided to give it a try and see what would happen on Christmas day.

4 Likes

I had tried playing some loops of regeneration over the past few days.

The feeling I am having is that- why do I not seem to easily believe in anything or anybody anymore?

It seems that I am questioning more and more the “You should have done this” and “You should do that” type of approach that society has towards me.

For example

“You should have done XXX at your age”
“You should be earning YYY at your age”
“You should have started investing at ZZZ age so that you can retire early by now”
" You only have one life - live it for (society/God’s/parents/yourself)"

Along with Neville Goddard’s ideas that our 3D world is just an illusion and manifested because of our sensory interpretations, I am having more and more thoughts that my mind is hammering away at the wall that separates my 3D perceptions and my 4D perceptions.

It’s a lonely feeling this festive season, and it has been a lonely year this year. Perhaps I have realized that staying away from most people who live (or preach) life in a way I do not care about will improve my mental diet.

1 Like

I’m learning about pendulums in the context of Reality Transurfing.

Pendulums are energy structures which are created any time a group of people think similar thoughts regarding a similar purpose.The stronger the emotion that a pendulum is able to provoke out of you, the more energy the pendulum gains, the stronger the pendulum becomes, and the more it begins to control influence your thoughts.

That’s quite interesting and related to what I need to stay away from. There have been too many pendulums affecting my mind and attempting to influence me with or without intention. Some pendulums are like morphic fields, created by thousands of years of accumulated energy and supported by the beliefs of millions of people.

They continue to hold sway on us until we wake up from the Matrix.

I must be strong and stay away.

I’ve played regeneration for almost the whole day again while leaving Emperor to play at night.

I have had a stressful day trying to finish up a difficult project but just now after I finished running regeneration, I sat down and pondered about why I was so unsatisfied with life and kept on jumping here and there to find the solution or a magic pill.

I guess at least for me this year, I’ve stuck mainly to Neville Goddard and Subliminal Club but anyway, I had an urge to write down my inner most thoughts and what I felt was troubling me.

20 minutes ago, I started examining my own belief system. The writing that follows will be just an expression of the thoughts that went through my mind just now.

What is my problem?
What do I want in life?
What do I want to believe in?

I want to believe that I AM the creator of my own reality. I AM the creator with my mind, not just with my hands. The world should work the way I want it to be because I AM imagining it to be so.

I want to believe that my subconscious mind is my slave and my personal genie.

My subconscious mind is not my “friend” who tells me “I’m being mean to you because I want you to know the harshness of reality”.

My subconscious mind is not my enemy,

Nothing has control over my reality with my own imagination. I create my own reality. If I have created something I don’t like, why can’t I destroy or un-create it with my imagination?

Everything boils down to my innermost beliefs.

I want to believe that my internal and external circumstances can change overnight. I don’t want to believe anymore about “subconscious mind needs 21 days to adapt”.

I can be a pauper today, and a multimillionaire tomorrow. It is all about how I shift my state of awareness.

I can have anything I want instantly.

Everybody is an expression of my imagination, including you who are reading this. Subliminal Club’s subliminals are a expression of my imagination that I have created to advance my goals and to “experience” my desired state of awareness.

But do I really believe all this? Am I really believing all this?

I AM awareness.

4 Likes

I had a very vivid dream last night. I was in an outdoor car park and received from my printer a few envelopes of different sizes and colours. One of them was a cheque from the King of a certain neighbouring country and he was giving me some money as part of a certain wellness package. (So the money was in a foreign currency, but still quite a lot in my currency.) The amount was very very specific and I wrote it down as I woke up.

Another thick yellow envelope contained wads of cash(also in that foreign currency) and some badly printed pieces of paper telling me that a certain organization that my company had dealings with (from that same country as the King) would pay my company a certain amount of cash (exact amount also stated) from its insurance policies.

I examined the wads of foreign notes and saw that it contained both the money from the King as well as that company.

It felt so real I was so excited that I was almost going to message my friend in a hypnagogic state in the waking moments after my dream…

2 Likes

1st day of 2020 today. Over the past years, I feel that one thing I have felt some achievement in is my grasp and understanding of a lot of spiritual stuff.

From the beginning of 2010, I had been desperately clinging on to my religion and crying over unanswered prayers. I had a deep dislike of my religion due to family pressure and didn’t know why.

I had become very much a rationalist at that point of time and thought that everything unexplainable in life was down to science, and that I was a person with a limited lifespan just like everybody else and living on a universe for 80 years if lucky and then die off into an unknown afterlife while the Earth continued spinning for a few billion years until its death. I was always curious about why a God who loved humans like nothing else created humans to on a planet for only 70-80 years when it had existed for billions of years and would exist for a few billion more years after human civilization died out.

Anyway, I think my journey of understanding myself and my reality started in sometime during this decade. I always felt that I had a terrible fate compared to many others - in my society, material/worldly achievements count a lot in terms of your value as a person and I never achieved much in those fields . So I consulted consulting fortune tellers, LOA gurus, astrologers, psychics, oracle readers, mystics, new age healers, psychologists, hypnotherapists, witches, shamans - you name it I’ve tried it - and nothing solved the problems in my life. I tried various subliminals (before Subliminal Club came about) and went to the Silva course, but something was still lacking.

In the process, I read up a lot about the subconscious mind, multiverses and quantum physics. My first forage deep into these ideas was through Merlinworld’s forum .I’m not sure if anyone knows about Merlin, a guy who tried out Night Audio Programs and had many people in his forum helping him to test out his NAPS. Anyway Merlin finally gave up on his NAPS as he found out that he had not manifested what he wanted even after decades of trying out NAPS in various sorts.

During my journey, I had also been learning about propaganda and how many political groups, advertisers, businesses, religions, social groups etc have all sorts of tactics to brainwash people and make them believe something to be true. This has become more prevalent with fake news becoming harder and harder and harder to discern.

My understanding of reality also reached a point where I had the belief that many unexplainable/supernatural things in the world were caused by the combined beliefs of many people from the present and the past (something like morphic fields). It was the only way I could understand how paranormal phenomena that was prevalent among a certain ethnic group across various countries where that group was dominant during a certain period of the year was unheard of and did not make sense in many other countries. I started to learn about how various interest groups needed to maintain such beliefs in people in order to stay in power or to remain relevant to the changing world.

One of the more significant books in my life, Fred Dodson’s Parallel Universes of Self, struck something in me, but I still had problems trying to get down to zero-point. Reality Transurfing was another interesting book.

But from then on, after reading his book and understanding some of the thoughts behind Merlinworld, I become very convinced and motivated that it was possible for me to shift my reality and be in the reality I want. I knew I wouldn’t be stuck in this world like most other people in the world but the problem was how to reach that oversoul state, or the state of giving up awareness of your current self.

I think it was in late 2016, when something happened to me that I never expected would happen. It involved getting back large sum of money. I remember that at that point of time, I was listening to the subliminals of another competitor - I think it was a luck subliminal. At the same time, in Dec 2016, I had become desperate about my situation and consulted John Kironde (a Neville Goddard coach) and John helped me with the manifestation of the solution to my problem. So either it was the subliminal or the John who solved my problem but I don’t know now. John isn’t available for coaching these days, otherwise I would seek his help again.

Anyway, it was from that point on that my worldview started to become very much focused on learning Neville’s teachings and his ideas of “I AM”-ness. It is much easier on me these days, that I learn how to imagine my desired reality. Now I need to work on my belief system and I still don’t know how much of the natural laws of the universe can be broken or bent with . For example, I still don’t know how much imagination it takes for me to wake up as the President of the United States . But in any case, my mind is much clearer now, since everything is my imagination pushed out.

Plus I have noticed a lot of Neville Goddard followers in this forum in the past 6 months - and I guess somehow I had manifested things to end up this way, and am very much convinced that no other subliminal producers have a better understanding of reconciling subliminal audios with one’s beliefs. If anything, it makes me feel more comforted that perhaps in terms of my spiritual beliefs I am going the way the correct way.

4 Likes

Interesting post and thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am into this esoteric stuff since the 80s. I read all the books you mentioned and i realy like neville goddard but after years of trying i gave up on all these visualization methods. You could try to manifest a tesla x for example before becoming president. If you have enough money maybe a bigger car. :wink:

If visualization would realy work like all these authors want you to believe why do they write books? There are tons of things i would do if this stuff would realy work like advertised.
But i would not try to sell books.

Nevilles approach of I AM is realy great and like other spiritual people often told us points to the fact that we are all one. One consciousness which expresses hisself in various forms.
Consciousness is playing the game of forms. Like a dream. Endless. Thats the reason why you willl find always new infos about the universe or anything if you dig deeper. Endless variation. There will never be a time where you can understand it all because you are all.
Hard to explain but for me the most logical way to explain our reality.

BTW: If you are president please pm me and we can rock the world :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I tried to do image streaming this morning and had some interesting realization .

I initially expected myself in the image streaming process to be static and let images flow past me like myself watching a movie while I described to myself the images. In fact, for 25 minutes, I was participating in creating the images

Some of the images I saw and felt during this session:

• I felt myself floating across a flower bed consisting of one-stalk flowers that were all of the same shape and same colour
  • I found myself at one point floating in a shallow pond with my eyes at level with the surface of the water
  • I heard the noise of helicopter rotors as I was lifted up from the pond, and carried across the flower bed until the ocean
  • I saw a big ship and landed on the deck. A party was going on and the image was similar to that of the costume party scene on the train in “Trading Places”.
  • I felt myself moving away from the ocean and ascending into the atmosphere until I could see the earth and also being an environment that was pure white
  • I could feel myself wrapped up in a rubbery white blanket of energy
  • I experienced climbing a ladder in this white rubbery environment and opening up a trapdoor at the ceiling to reach the top of a planet far away from earth. I sat down on this big planet viewing earth at distance which had become a flickering red dot in outer space
  • I was hurtled in a pinkish pod-like vehicle towards earth and saw myself pushed back through the atmosphere , heading towards a location in the middle of South America, and landing face-down in a lake where there was a screen at the bottom.
    -The screen was that of some tropical beach and I shrunk myself and ended up at the foot of a tree at the beach.
  • There was a circular window which opened, and an elf invited me into his home for some dinner . I smelt some beef stew in his cosy, elvish home.

While I was satisfied with the content that my imagination could produce, I still want to work on the clarity of the images - they are still somewhat unclear and dim (like one of the lowest levels of brightness on a screen) and I aim to be able to produce vivid, clear images in HD format inside my head.

Another issue I want to work on is that it is hard for me to keep the images static so that I can focus on developing them - I have to keep on moving and my images have to keep on changing. This might be due to the poor vividness of my images but I plan to work on image streaming every morning for the next 7 days and see how things go after that.

1 Like

Another 30 minutes of image streaming.

Some of the images that my mind produced

• I was sitting on a high cliff that overlooked a lake below that was filled with crocodiles (like the scene in Indiana Jones Temple of Doom) and having a box of money to count. The box contained US notes and I saw myself taking out the notes from the box and counting them. On top of the dollar notes in the box was a handwritten note telling me that this is the money owed to me.
  • Two suns above me - one black and one yellow. The black sun created a pink energy field around me. Not sure what the yellow sun did.
  • The sky was largely bright in colour - sometimes I would imagine it to be more bluish to fit me.
  • In a posh room with a fireplace, two posh chairs and a coffee table. On the coffee table was a black magic potion. I took a seat on a posh chair and opened up a magazine on the chair to read. On one page was a advertisement made by a company I knew and on the other page was an article written by an ex-colleague
  • A butler came into the room with a metal tray containing a black potion.
  • I took the black potion, drank it, and shrunk to the size of the shoe of the butler.
  • I was on the divider of a busy road in a city filled with skyscrapers. Cars were rushing past me on both sides. I knocked into a lamp-post while walking into the divider. The metal covering of the lamp-post fell off and I could see an electronic display and some buttons, which I pressed to activate a small bridge which allowed me to walk across to the footpath.
  • Next to the footpath was a restaurant into which I walked in, with vending machines and a waiting area next to the vending machines. I could see that every table , which was wooden and had 6 red or white plastic chairs to it, had a big bowl of rice on it.
  • I imagined myself walking across an empty swimming pool

Overall, I would find that compared to yesterday’s images, today’s images were much more overexposed and less dim/greyish compared to yesterday’s. Like the sky was so overexposed I had to deliberately imagine it to be a bit darker, bluish and more natural.

A problem still remains with positioning myself. Sometimes I found it hard during the session to position my body with relation to the subject of the images before me.

But overall, I found it satisfactory and look forward to the third day of image streaming.

I’ve gone back to running Ascended Mogul for a while. I want to get a full-time job as UX/UI designer and work outside my home - I’ve had enough of being a struggling freelancer /entrepreneur. It’s time to take one step back and take two forward.

Working out of home will get me more opportunities to meet more women and let me hone my external state.

At the same time, I am in need of more cash and financial stability. Such stuff requires my immediate attention and resolution before I move on to my greater goals.

Have plans to go back to Emperor after I meet those short-term goals with Ascended Mogul.

Quantum Limitless is playing at least 2 loops every night before I sleep while I run Ascended Mogul in the day. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is helping with my vivid image streaming sessions in the morning.

Image Streaming Session 3. Duration: About 24.5 minutes.

Some the images that my mind produced today:

• I am having dinner sitting on a red plastic chair and in front of a round wooden table. For dinner are a box of Japanese bento and a cup of chawan mushi. A yellow door suddenly appears between these two items and I shrink myself to a small size and enter the door.
  • I see a primordial landscape, with some pink cartoonish dinosaur roaring like an elephant and chasing after Mario. This image is 2D.
    -I travel around in a pink ball of energy which bounces or hurtles around the 3-d space
  • I fall through a tunnel with myself in the pink ball and stop falling when I reach a certain door that is glowing with white light. The pink ball transforms itself into a cigar-shaped ball, stretching my body and making me uncomfortable.
  • I am in a white room sitting in hollow pod-shaped chair like the one in Men in Black, with a sheet of paper in front of me on a coffee table and which I am supposed to fill in. I can feel the rough texture of the paper, and take up a pen beside the paper to fill in the answers. I could see some writings on the top part of the paper.
  • In the front of the room there is a small table and a reddish ball which looks more like a bean bag. The ball throws itself at me and spills a red substance on my face.
  • I leave a prawn alien (like the one in District 9) to finish filling up the paper for me.
  • In the white room, there is also a white basin with two taps and I turn on the tap on the right. Water flows out and I wash my hands and face. I see myself in my mirror and hear someone whisper to me saying" You have lost a lot of weight". I am in a blue t-shirt and I look at my face closely. I focus on my left eye which expands and I go through the mirror and inside my left-eye.
  • I am in a big cavern with reddish walls. I see a metal box with its lid clanking and open the metal box. There are again the US dollar notes (fresh money smell) and I start taking out some of the notes to count them - I shouted out as I counted each note. The rest of the notes that are in the box mysteriously catch fire, and I throw the box into a small pond nearby.
  • There is some red potion beside the box and I took the red potion and could feel a burning sensation in my throat.
  • There is a metallic trap door in the cavern among the rocks which I pull down to see a greyish planet with rings located in outer space.
  • I am hurtled towards it in my pink ball.

My observations in today’s session are that there are some repeat images from the previous sessions - but overall it is satisfactory. No overexposed images this time round.