King's journey with the Emperor

About 2.5 more weeks before I reach 90 days of Emperor.

Yesterday, I had a casual talk with one of my classmates with whom I had never spoken to after my UI class. Just said a casual “hi” to introduce myself, and we ended up going down to a nearby restaurant for some late night drinks.

It turned out that he was some kind of venture capitalist, or at least as he claimed, and was looking to invest in certain sectors that I had some expertise in. Immediately when he found that about what I did, he started asking me if I could help him with some projects in the near future.

He said that he could provide me with both short-term and long-term opportunities.

To be honest, my bullshit detector was turned on after he made many boasts about himself , his business capabilities and his background - about how well-connected he was - and how he charged $5000 for people to just hear his comments on certain geopolitical issues.

But anyway we agreed that we would take things slowly.

2 Likes

Either yeah he’s charging a lot just to talk, but does anyone really pay him? And if he really does have a clientele for that, why still go to school? Venture capitalists already have a ton of money. So what’s a degree for? I do hope you did not end up paying the bill.

In the past few days, I had another friend asking me whether I knew any companies interested in buying a couple of private jets for lease, I met a man at a networking event who invited me to be part of his infrastructure development project. There were other smaller business prospects too.

2 Likes

I played ascended mogul on ultrasonic for the whole day yesterday and stopped the audio before I slept.

At night , when I was sleeping, I had a very strange dream . I actually dreamt of some ghostly encounter- no, I didn’t meet any ghosts face to face but I had glimpses of them - I saw the figure of a lady dressed in modern clothes walking towards a mirror but then she disappeared - and one of entities tried to block me from closing a door fully when I got out of a room. I didn’t see who was blocking me but I looked at the bottom of the door and saw a single shoe.

Anyway, when I was out of the room, I was in a brightly lit corridor, I tried to move across the corridor, but there was something like a heavy wooden frame resting on me that tried to prevent me from moving forward. I could only move very very slowly. All the while the scene around and in front of me remained brightly lit.

I then imagined myself back in my bedroom - the blanket was fluttering like mad and I tried to push it down my blanket. Thought some mischievous entity was playing the fool with my blanket. Then somehow in my delirious state of mind, I had the awareness that the blanket was fluttering up and down because the fan was blowing straight at me. Well, I usually have the fan blowing next to me when I sleep…

I dont know why but I feel particularly angry today. Angry at some big issues and irritated by some smaller issues. My time is precious - I don’t like people to waste my time.

In particular, I am angry that my former business partner has not been committed to returning me my money by quickly finding a replacment for the business which i withdraw from. Angry that he doesn’t seem to care.

I decided to stick to Ascension for a while first then moving on to other subs. Ascension is interesting sub - I combined it with a few loops of Rebirth. I played the mask version in the day either on my earphones or through my mobile phone speaker.

Some things that happened so far:

• I feel a bit more relieved as suddenly I have a consultancy project that will feed me for the next two months and ending my dry spell. However, I don’t know why but I lack the confidence that I may do a good job out of it - I have some feeling that this is a stage of rebuilding of my self-confidence due to Rebirth. The lack of confidence appears to be a fear that I don’t know anything at all and due to past events. I will have to keep running Rebirth.

• In fact, my biggest worry that I will be more busy than ever has arrived and would not be able to manage my time.

• I had some courage to finally tell my business associate that I was ending our associate agreement which was virtually meaningless.

• In one night, I had two specific dreams in which I was very assertive towards people - they were unhappy with me for things that I should or I should not have done. In one dream, somebody was accusing me of not working with them on a project when I was said to have agreed to earlier on - but in my dream I didn’t remember myself agreeing to work with them in the first place. In the second dream, somebody asked me to help him carry some bottles of wine in a flimsy cardboard box down a staircase, and the bottles of wine started to crack - and he was blaming me.

• I was very confidently telling them based on facts why I didn’t do anything wrong - and for me to apologize to them was already a bonus.

• This is even more interesting - in my dream, while arguing with those people, I could sense that it was my subconscious mind creating that drama. I was telling my subconscious mind in my dream, “Hey, I know it’s you creating this drama when it doesn’t have to be so in the first place - stop your nonsense.”

1 Like

Your journal is very interesting and detailed @King! Your business ideas and ability to network have me in awe of you. May I ask why you decided to go from Emperor to AM and then down again to Ascension?

Emperor was working too slowly on me even after running it for 3 months.Perhaps running ultrasonic for 3 months at a stretch even when I slept was too much. Decided to start with the most basic Ascension v2 as I would like to build up my self-confidence quickly and then take things from there.

Your business ideas and ability to network have me in awe of you

Thanks but I have been undergoing a lot of shit and little reward as an full-time “entrepreneur”. Now I want to focus on getting some cash and financial stability in my life first before I go down that path again.

There’s a thread on this forum titled “experimental listening pattern”. If you haven’t read it, it outlines the need for down time when you’re not listening so that your mind can absorb and process. In the thread they recommend not listening at night if you’re listening all day. Perhaps try that? If you have seen that thread then apologies in advance for the mansplain :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yea, I’m trying it for Ascension first - so maybe it works better.

2 Likes

Good luck! Hope it works out better this way :slight_smile:

1 Like

How much exposure you guess you got over this period?

1 Like

I am sure over 1000 hours over a 90 day period since I ran it day and night.

1 Like

I wonder if there is any symbolism in the snow-capped mountains that I saw during one of my dreams two nights ago. Very majestic and I could feel the awe of the mountains in my dreams.

Anyway, I will continue running Ascension and a bit of Rebirth in the day - mainly masked this time from my phone speaker or earphones - and not listen at all at night. I think it should be a better way.

When I have a bigger budget I will definitely start Quantum Limitless. As mentioned before in my previous post, I have realised that my self-confidence has been determined by my ability to execute tasks properly, which in turn leads to people treating me based on how well I execute tasks.

I have a lot to catch up - I am slowly moving away from the conventional “you need to work hard to be successful” type of attitude in life. Yes, I need to work hard but I should be making my mind work hard, since almost everything is about the mind, and our human minds can achieve a lot.

I eventually want to retire as a multimillionaire by age 45. I am open to options about where the money will come from and I know the paths are limitless. I can become rich by being a master poker player or a venture capitalist or a lucky real estate investor - it all depends on how much I work my mind.

Everything is about learning, even adapting our minds to subliminals- we must LEARN to speak to our subconscious mind. So I fully trust Quantum Limitless and will start running it soon.

2 Likes

While interpreting, what mountain means in the dream, you need to remember if it was covered in snow. In fact, in these dreams, snow top is very important. For example, if the mountain is covered with snow in the dream, it is a good sign. It predicts the fulfillment of the goal, even though all the difficulties and obstacles. After seeing such dream, a person should accumulate all strength, and in any case do not stop there. Even if it seems that everything goes wrong, and not like you want, in the end, the goal will be achieved and dreams will come true.

1 Like

Thank you. Another interesting part of the dream was that I was meeting some old schoolmates of mine in a snowy landscape with those mountains at the backdrop. We then went to sit down somewhere and a friend of mine pointed to the snowy mountains, which seemed to have turned into greenish tropical mountains. In front of the mountains was a construction site and something that look like Disneyland castle was being built. My friend told me, “Well, Disney is obviously coming to this country. But please keep this quiet for now and don’t tell anyone.” The country he was referring to at the moment does not have any Disneyland and is not likely to have one, at least in the short-term.

What you think Disneyland means to you?

Doesn’t mean anything to me now personally. It just represents a care-free childhood in general. I never had a care-free childhood and even though I went to Disneyland as a kid, Disneyland does not mean anything to me in my present life.

The word “Disney” to me is just a commercial operation that is good with making money out of children.

1 Like

Is there a reason you’re going with Ascension instead of Mogul or AM?

Well, I want to build-up my self-confidence first.

1 Like