KHAN + WANTED. Foxdie's Journal

I mean online dating. It will help you practice being direct and sexual and rejection isn’t as bad as face to face

2 Likes

Oh okay I understand now.
I use mostly social apps like Instagram but I can give a try on online dating, it can help.
Thank you for suggestion.

1 Like
  1. I have noticed that when I value a girl over myself, apart from beauty or personality I sometimes look for the partners she has been with. If she has always been with better people than me, I automatically see her as of superior value and feel that I am not up to her. It’s tricky.

2. I have thought several times about obtaining my personal freedom and being free. I am an adult now but I do not feel like one and the reason is that my mother and maybe my father, despite my years, continue to treat me like a little boy. I don’t feel free.

3. I have been training for 3 months now. I have never had so much consistency in physical training. Very good.

4. I believe I am in reconciliation + overload. I feel interior conflicts and discomfort (reconciliation) and I am exhausted and mentally tired, I can’t even study or read (overload). Minimum 2 days of rest are deserved.

Khan ST1 – Rest Day - (Days done: 20)

1. Thinking about some of my past behaviors, it is possible that I am afraid of other people’s thoughts when I do things, more than I thought.
    Today, however, I feel more indifferent than usual about the thoughts of others about me.

2. Today I feel much better, more in a good mood and feel a little increase in confidence.

1. I feel lost when I think of women. I no longer know what is true or what is not. Use some PUA method or stay natural. I feel completely lost. I do not know what to do.

2. I am really upset and angry.

3. I’m fed up with my current life, it sucks and doesn’t satisfy me I want to change everything: situation with women, economic situation, acquaintances and friends, everything.

2 Likes

If someone were to ask me to give them an example of recon: What you just said would be a great example that I would give for recon. Heck, I might just burrow it.
But seriously, you’re going through recon. It’s one of the classic examples.

2 Likes

How many rest days are you going to do?

Today is my second rest day. If at the end of the day I feel good I’ll think of run a loop tomorrow otherwise I’ll take one more rest day.

How exactly are you deciding that these people are “better” than you?

Looks, Behaviors, Social Status, ecc…
I am really an average guy so it’s easy to be at the top of me.

Of course, fortifying inner beliefs are also an important part of a person but I miss that part too. I am giving Khan space to resolve this internal issues for me and in return I take action when I can.

1 Like

game evolved, it’s not pua anymore…It’s a lot more internal and natural now with red pill awareness.

2 Likes

I take about 3 days for Khan. Another rest day won’t hurt. It may actually speed up the results of the subs… just a thought.

1 Like

yes you are right. The game is evolved a lot. I prefer natural game by the way

1 Like

Of course. I take your advice with pleasure. I can do up to a third day because I still feel irritated. I rest until this piss goes away.

1 Like

One of the biggest things I have a hard time with are rest days. A part of me thinks that I’m wasting time. Especially during a 10 day washout I recently finished. I had to force myself to continue. But it’s actually faster if you take rest days, and do an occasional blowout. The programming is cuing up to be processed. And the programming really begins to execute on those rest days.

1 Like

@Gilligan Fortunately, I don’t feel the urge to listen to Khan, so I can overlook the hypothesis that it’s stonewalling. On the contrary, I would say that I feel better without the sub, it is a symptom of reconciliation I dare to say.
I take my days off and then I’ll do another Khan loop when it is possible.

1 Like

Khan ST1 – Rest Day 2 - (Days done: 20)

1. After a while from waking up, I began to feel the same anger as last night. It hasn’t passed yet.

2. I’m hating being manipulated by what other people think of me. Fuck it! Fuck them all! I don’t want to stick to your rules anymore people, or be bound by others in any way.

3. Alot of people texted me, that I haven’t heard from in a very long time, all of them today. Two girl from the university, And friend of a friend that I did’t heard nothing from him from a lot.

2 Likes
  1. Tonight there was the young girl from that Friday ago. He gives me absurd looks there is a lot of complicity between the two of us. For a moment I hugged her and she returned with a strong hug. I wanted to kiss her but I didn’t know how, the situation never appeared.
    At the end of the evening I had to go, leaving her with other “predators” who have tried their fortune all evening with her, and she told me to write to her if it happens that I am around again. How cute she was.
3 Likes

Khan ST1 – Day 21

1. It was a boring night and I learned from it that I am still afraid to show my sexual interest and intentions.

2. I got some interest from a girl with us because she asked me to dance, some glances from the another girl who came with the pigtails and a final really attractive one that leaned on my shoulder, I can consider it as something ?

3. I think I have so much neediness inside me yet. I behave a bit like a loser, I feel no sexual with girls.

4. With the girl from yesterday night it’s going bad. Perhaps I have shown too much interest or too much neediness but perhaps I am already losing points. She just liked my last message without replying, bad sign.

5. I seem to understand something about the world of relationships: it is very dynamic and if you don’t make your move quickly, there will be a thousand other guys who in a very short time will make a move and steal your girl.

1 Like

imo better to go for it and fail then play it cool out,
worse case scenario it builds confidence and indifference as long as your not beating yourself up about the outcome.

I used to write ‘pull the trigger’ in permanent ink on my forearm in college when I went out, I got it from some pick up thing but after watching girls I liked, that I was too hesitant to make moves with, go home with other guys again and again, it actually helped alot and was the start of my being able to escalate sexually very fast.

3 Likes