Khan/stark progress

I write an overly generous journal entry in my head on the daily and i never post them, I even stopped updating my journal because I don’t like to write.

But…I knew about 2 weeks back that the only way for me to be able to write here is if I just spontaneously write BEFORE i have written my 10000 page journal structure in my mind, therefore here i am.

I’m Khan dude, I wrote a 4 month review and made a journal, I’ve been on it for 9 months now, and even made my first custom with my EF KHAN combo, and added in stark.

my progress

I stopped journaling for one reason, the results got tooooo overwhelming and too much. I realized that I could write story after story if I could but the results were flowing in and I would always fall back onto staring in the mirror shirtless with a joint listening to music and just celebrating.

In the 6th month alone i was talking to 10 girls a day, no exaggeration. I was called “the most charming man I’ve ever met” three times, in terms of 10/10s I “entered the atmosphere” of 3 more, and that quoted text means something, meaning they liked me and i liked them back and I didn’t pursue.

I also got my first 11/10. if youre wondering, the 10/10 is a girl that is pinnacle of girls in every sense. but the 11/10 was something out of a dream, instagram cosplayer voice actress and honestly a type of girl i never thought i’d get, all of these girls LED TO SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS themselves, I just acted like me.

In terms of me as a man, it’s changed a lot and i can’t quite describe it, it just goes left and right up and down and the only way to describe it is that it’s more amazing that i CAN POSSIBLE HAVE IMAGINED.

I think the main action that grows ur game on khan is the rejections and heartbreaks, youre going to get women, and youre going to feel heartbreak, and they will too.

Finally, I have a girlfriend for 2 months, she’s beautiful smart amazing and honestly my dream girl. Not the type thats only hot, but the type thats your type, i didnt shoot for girls like this because I am a very pessimistic guy in the core…I didn’t even think about this type of girl for me it was “khan will help u get 10/10s to like you” which escalated to “…Maybe khan will help you get 10/10s to WANT YOU” to finally “maybe khan will get 10/10s to dream about you” cuz it escalated that fast…FAST like…9 months fast BUT STILL FUCKING FAST, im universes away from what i thought possible for one man to change and im still dumbfounded.

in terms of emperor fitness which i have never reviewed, keep your eyes open because this forum is about to be raided soon with pictures of my transformation, I just need a 1month or 2 before I reach some sort of dream level, but this is a promise.

29 Likes

anyway ill make this my journal, don’t expect much until i become completely comfortable just flexing my results, ill try to add in physical measurements for my physical shifting subs like height and male enhancement.

3 Likes

Thank you for posting this! It was months in the making, and worth the wait!

4 Likes

Doesn’t sate what I wanted to write even 10%

I’m glad it touched you

2 Likes

Amazing results dude, good work sticking with your subliminal choice :fire::metal:

3 Likes

Dude, amazing to hear, I love victories and transformations like this. Another example of the value of long term sub use. After my year on Emperor, I will be moving onto Khan as my prime driver.

So what are you running now? EF/Stark/Khan Stage 4 custom? Can you post what else is in in…and do you find Khan Stage 4 in the custom similar in effect to store Khan stage 4 custom?

4 Likes

Interesting… this is an example of 10/10 woman, did those girls look equivalent to these?

2 Likes

Haha no bro, my 10/10 is a more realistic one meaning let’s say… you enter a club on a crowded Friday night with 50 girls, the top 3 cutest girls there. Their looks instantly catch your eye because they have outstanding features and that X factor look, these gestures that always betray how they feel because they’re so feminine that they ooze what they’re feeling through their body language and especially their childlike facial expressions. The 11/10 I chose is cuz I’m a gamer and a huge nerd, it just seemed like I never dreamed I’d end up having a cosplaying voice acting girl who does ahegao poses would get so infatuated by me.

The girls you posted are textbook beautiful and I don’t think I’d see them every day
Week*
Month*

5 Likes

When I get on pc I’m going to post the details for you brother

Everything in it and the differences

1 Like

so look Khan is tricky and honestly all subliminals are tricky.

Reconciliation is a bitch, month after month day after day I am losing fat, and my family confirms this

I literally lift my shirt and ask them, and they agree that yes here here and here, losing fat, abs more visible than 2 days ago.

Same with muscle, they constantly tell me im becoming stronger wider bigger and more impressive.

YET i will still feel this overwhelming feeling of “have i even budged in the last 9 months?”

with khan it’s even trickier cuz u cant ask ur family 10 times a row to validate a physical change, the reconciliation is a bitch but i stuck with it because theres an IRREFUTABLE progress of constantly being higher and higher status in seduction, girls that last month would text me every day suddenly wanna talk all day or obsess, higher status girls month after month chasing, more dudes trying to be my friend.

THE SHEER CALIBER of compliments, steadily increasing, i mean last month a girl was so smitten by me on this one app called discord she gifted me nitro within 5 minutes of me joining the voice chat.

this is undeniable, EVERYTHING in between is reconciliation and me wondering if im even moving forward.

ITS INSANELY SUBTLE, therefore, I cant tell the difference apart from the stark tinge which hit like a truck and honestly again…I learned to not question things and just have faith in my stack and keep going until something pops infront of my eyes that I am not used to, and that last month me wasnt quite at the level to do/experience/manifest.

the one sign this month im getting that is irrefutable is that I’m insanely more attractive to my girlfriend, I overshadow the me last month, and that guy overshadows the guy she met 2 months when we first started being a couple (thats a trademark of khan, you just realize you overshadow last month you like a blue belt play with a white belt like he’s a child)
She constantly tells me she worships me and my intelligence in relationships are improving, im making it heaven for her and it makes me feel good, the sex is also reaching roman decadence tier and i cant imagine what the future holds with this trajectory

the other models are as follows :
stark q
khan 4
Emperor fitness 4
Alpha of Alpha

Emperor Fitness Height Inducer

Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Facial Morphing
Male Enhancement
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
Earthshaker - Sexuality
Instant Seducing Tactician
Instant Spark
Seducer’s Gaze
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Sexiness Unbound
Temptation
Apollon
Aura of Craving
approachability aura

as you can tell the way im guiding khan is to be a thirst trap, physically and spiritually and mentally. the type of guy that makes a girl remember her first crush and forget reason or logic. This makes the seduction effortless and enjoyable and honestly makes me enjoy getting to know them and letting them get to know me even with my awkward stories as i say it with childlike giggles. approachability aura added in there to compliment the stack into overdrive to make me sit back and them come to me

The amount of attention i get from females is unreal, also another sign of khan progress as it just seems to intensify month after month

EDIT DUE TO DERAILMENT: didnt answer your question @Azriel. I honestly can’t tell anymore the differences, i think it’s exactly the same but i could by lying, that entire essay was to say that the vibe of khan is too subtle to easily dissect and see the differences between major and Q, hmmmm, I’m still the same khan on the major, thinking deeply theres nothing i “miss”

11 Likes

Which version of the custom are using?

1 Like

Q, but i have the exact same but terminus also since im commited, I even listened to it for one week.

Terminus hits deeper, profound shit happening that i never got on any Q program like waking up and seeing something related to my dream that i just woke up from

A “sign”

the thing I’d see would also be extremely random, like half asleep going through memes just to find some insanely deep ass quote by some philosopher than hits me really deep and i realize is so related to how im feeling, and the dream, and the feelings of my confusion that I have to stamp as a “sign”

I dont even look at memes when i wake up, let alone do i wake up in a semi unconscious state of confusion like im looking for something, and that quote would hit me very hard and dictate my day and my thoughts

things like that, However i plan on 5 months atleast of Q before going to terminus.

3 Likes

the first girls is super cute for sure but not a 10/10 in my book, I see girls like that plenty, I’m in NYC though, so lot of attractive people here.

The second one is Adrian Lima I believe -one of the most famous models in the world-whose looks got her a networth of $95 million lol So she’s above your average 10/10

As for your answer, really appreciate the detail and addressing everything I asked. Sounds like an awesome journey and again, has me super pumped for Khan. I’ll be starting with Stark in my stack and adding Khan in after I finish DR.

5 Likes

yeah haha i wanted to say those arent 10/10s for me but i dont wanna sound like im bitter.

id choose the 10/10s i claim are 10/10s from my journey over them any day but those ones areclearly just godlike in beauty and i cant deny.

hows dr going?

3 Likes

So she did become a millionaire by just simply existing. LOL

Great point, I’m sure there were plenty of other skills, choices, decision, fate, and fortune involved, but since she was a model, the looks probably helped.

2 Likes

That’s a awesome result. Can’t wait to read more.

1 Like

How long did you do the previous stages or Khan?
These results are from Khan 4?

2 Likes

30 days stage 1 and 45 2/3 and 4 for about 3 months

Then custom for 3 weeks

2 Likes

Hey my friend, how do you see the mix of Stark+Khan compared on their own, what archetype does it developp?

1 Like