Khan/stark progress

I’m on Phone so I’ll make this non essay

Khan makes you the leader of a group of high test men with Spears

Stark makes you the leader of EVERYTHING, mentally spiritually emotionally

Together they seem to create the best version of me I’ve ever seen, I’m glad I ran khan so long because stark seems to have not started from scratch and took over at where I’m at

My deep intelligence is there and it’s working on stark for the first time in like forever, I think I abandoned it at age 14
The type that makes you turn into a bird and examine things egolessly

They also don’t seem to clash meaning they don’t create a 50/50 synergy they create a 100/100 synergy

It gives you an overwhelming feeling that you’re headed for greatness and it’s as real as it gets, it’s funny how a superior mind is less whimsical and dreamy in it’s painting of your future, more realistic and logical… but you can logically and realistically tell you’re headed for greatness because of how well your mind works.

Edit: khan archetype; bloodthirsty tribe leader who oozes tiger energy

Stark: Jesus

5 Likes

Can you elaborate more about “deep intelligence”? Are they working in other areas of your life?

2 Likes

haha I love this :slight_smile:

1 Like

What does that mean?

Lots of high testosterone men with spears.so the khan would be the alpha of alphas/leader of men like the modules i guess

1 Like

This made me think of my dream sub, one based on the person of Christ.
Discipline, on a mission and obsessed with it, courage and determination to fulfill your purpose no matter what it takes, calm and confident, forgiving, loving, selfless, thankful, with humility, faithfulness, self-control.
Too bad no one would even think of making such subs, righteousness is too uncool lol. Who knows maybe I’ll have a custom one made.

2 Likes

Seeing past the veil, observing something without ego or sin and trying to find the truth in it.

Yes it’s working on everything if I invoke it. Started with seduction and listening less to the memes of alpha beta simp bla bla and just studying socially the reality in front of me, I use it in every situation in my life, even kindness

Primal leader, based on having high survival instinct and knowledge of BASE human traits, emotions, and drive

Bro I became that guy on khan

It makes you go towards your true spiritual masculinity and mine is the same as yours, I just have a tighter grip on my own reality than before and more self assurance: thus giving me more space to project it outwardly

And more courage to truly strive for it

And more dominance to truly wear it on my sleeve

This sub has changed me so much it brought to light hidden childhood values I held that I didn’t even remember I had for decade, I died socially bro I stopped caring, I decided to live my truth

3 Likes

I agree if you want to mix and merge both the divine masculine and divine feminine archetype Stark with Khan is absolutely the blend you want to run, its synergy is a godsend.

What’s interesting with Khan is that the reach of your Aura extends for 20 meters or so, which I found really interesting.

Some peoples Aura’s are so contracted you don’t even notice them – with Khan people notice you from ‘miles’ away. Mixed with the Aura of Stark it is a deadly combination, others become so attracted to you they start to become addicted and constantly want to be in your presence.

With Khan others may be put off, however, using Khan and Stark you become way more approachable – in that regard, they really balance each other out.

The sheer drive and force from Khan with the productivity and focus from Stark delivers an unstoppable workforce.

Not to mention the sexual effects… on Stark I’m really horny… with Khan that sexual energy seems transmuted into dedication and ambition. Women do everything for you on this stack.

15 Likes

perfect! Thank you, now I know what my next custom is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wow !!
That’s like a dream transformation.
I understand no metamorphosis is easy , u must have had your hard reconciliation time, but it’s so inspiring amd
motivational .
I think key is to believe in your stacks and keep listening.
Cheers !!
Will keep checking your journal .

2 Likes

That’s why I had to stop using Stark lol, I can only use it when I’m in a relationship, but since you say that about Khan’s ability to transmute sexual energy I think I’ll go back to Khan. I never got past stage one because I thought Stark was a better fit. KhanQ and Limitless Executive is gonna be interesting.

1 Like

Yep, lived the same, on Khan I have lots of ambition… But the discipline and productivity is not there. I get the masculinity drive and sexual dominance… Everything I want comes from Khan’s attitude.

I would need to add Stark for the productivity and work & focus. Problem is that stark is pretty feminine compared to Khan and it’s not my preferred attitude, or my ideal self.

Then there is Medici. I wonder if medici would stack well with those two! Stark+Medici+Khan, might be an out of this world trio!

When Q+ will come out there are very good chances I try to mix those three in a custom!

3 Likes

How about your productivity on Khan?

@Azriel

1 Like

I just created a topic asking about this
must have missed this one

I’ve only run khan Stage 1 in a 4 core custom with Spartan, Emperor Fitness Stage 4, and Primal Seduction along side an Emperor custom with Emperor/Sex Mastery cores. My insane productivity drive definitely lessened then EQ alone, but I became smarter and more efficient in how I worked as well, and more in alignment with what mattered to me.

2 Likes

I really enjoy re-reading this post. Excellent share @Yazooneh, thank you.

2 Likes

And She was virgin until she got married at 27.she was very very above average 10/10