Khan - Discovering who I am

I’d have to guess so because I didn’t notice the module and it must have just pronounced my want to look sexy and be extra masculinely seductive, which khan developed already slowly and consistently so I wasn’t able to appreciate it as something extra

Khan and Emperor often leave me confused.

Because they take away the need for validation. I’m not really someone who needed the validation of others prior, but, I would still engage in this behavior for sport & spiritual reasons… But now… I feel nothing. If I try to feel validation from things I used to derive it from… I genuinely, feel pain.

To being more spiritually solid⭐

How many loops are you listening to per day of each program and what is your listening schedule?

Omg bro, I said earlier.

I listen based off intuition, but generally 2-4 loops a day. And a 24-48 hour rest period if I feel it.

Anyway, the sentence “Khan grounds you firmly in reality” is nothing to scoff at. Thats exactly what it does. Maybe too much. I enjoyed my day dreaming, now there’s barely any of that, ugh that’s what annoys me. It doesn’t only remove what might be detrimental but also the shit that you enjoy. But then again, its still beneficial, because that’s what being a Khan means. To make the real reality your reality.

Genuinely thinking of switching to Ascension because the dominance is too much. Like @Prome said, people become increasingly unbearable. And when I speak my dissent, I speak loud. And trust me, people aren’t used to this loudness.

I also run IT:LU alongside this. And it puts a nice spin on the dominance. Makes me arabesque.

1 Like

It’s like, the wide subliminals turn you into a wall, of sorts. Then your choice of ultima is like the paint.

I don’t really have much reconciliation, because deep down I’ve always been strong, but the reconciliation I do have mostly just stems from not having enough or enough freedom.

I feel like my inner voice is causing quite a bit of reconciliation as its being integrated to fit Khan.

@RVconsultant @Meng123 Can you guys tell me about rests regarding ultimas?

Hmm,its same as the majors.2 rest days a week.if using 3 majors and the ultima as a booster,you only use it 4 days a week so 3 days off.if your using an ultima as a major,it replaces one of your majors so would just use as normal for that case

1 Like

Well take your time you on st 1?

Honestly, I refer to Emperor’s power as ‘Eloquent power’. Whilst – for Khan, its more like tiger power (feral and uncontrolled). But I am not exactly sure for the former as I have yet to run ST4.

But I must say, I dislike Emperor’s ‘anti-social’-ness. But love its Eloquent power and by eloquent power I mean how easily you slide into, quite literally, the role of an Emperor. The energy you start giving off, is without a doubt, befitting a Ruler.

Do you notice a shift of eloquence in the way I’m typing right now? Yes. Behold. Emperor.

You think twice, rather, you flinch, before even daring to direct your negativity at me. But with Khan… people have the balls to insult me.

1 Like

Yes I did notice this as well. Not sure of it’s coming from a manifestation to grow you but yes I see this on Khan. Which stage are you on and noticed this?

Another theory could be what @Hermit says…
External reality is a mirror of internal state

2 Likes

Stage 2.

I don’t know how this relates here.
Maybe they sense that soft spot in our hearts and they try to step on it, to have us go back to our old ways.

1 Like

What ever you are feeling internally with stage 2 will project in reality.

But that’s what confuses me. I feel like I can crush everyone. Lol. I feel fine.

Hmm… Maybe. Khan St2 is working on my other stuff, so my dominance levels sometimes… drip. And people see openings.

1 Like

Then it’s definitely a challenge/test for you to overcome I would say.

I might have been wrong, the eloquence I was referring to could have been from the 4 loops of Khan Stage 1 I ran. I ran Emperor only once a day ago.

I have noticed, 2-4 loops (St 2) cause gradual, albeit strong, change. But you don’t get possessed, when emotions run high.

As for 4+ loops… you become hyper focused.

Time for 4-8 loops. Daily. I like being possessed by Khan’s Spirit.

I was wondering why Khan St 2 felt like fenrir & fearsome at the start. I think it was because I was listening to 4 loops.

@RVconsultant I just wanted to say, dragon reborn did some work on you. You speak in a very light and detached, soul-like way. Very calm, taking nothing personal. What are you running atm and have been for the past month?

I’ve been banned for a week for my “toxicity” towards you, before, when in fact I was just trying to make a connection with you in my very own way. Which can come across as aggressive towards unsuspecting individuals. Ngl. That pissed me off. Esp when I expect @Fire and @SaintSovereign to be very intuitive, seeing through other’s intentions.

And of course, in case you guys act like lawyers again, no I’m not pissed-pissed, was just sharing how i feel.

2 Likes

Reading “You’ll become the type of man that can easily persuade a nun to run away with you due to your magnetic presence” on Stark’s sale page made me laugh lol.

I think I’m gonna stack it with Khan or replace, after I’m done with Khan.

1 Like

Deciding against Stark but the social aspect of it is tempting.

I think, after Khan, HoM + RICH seems shiny.

1 Like