Khan - Discovering who I am

And a FREE app with FREE Supercharger titles.

1 Like

I just realized the reason I’m so socially smooth and magnetic on Stage 2, is because of Iron Throne Ultima. Otherwise, I’m quite abrasive.

1 Loop of IT:LU every two days, seems to put quite a spin on things.

I’ve tried sexiness unbound it’s not a physical shifting one it’s one where you improve your sexiness consciously like dressing up to your strengths and acting in a sexy way

Inner gasoline should be a mandate for everyone with khan

1 Like

Ye that’s what I meant.

Sexiness unbound really is profound imo, because it makes you more ‘male’ or more ‘female’

It is, it’s already in all the alpha subs by defAult however adding it will speeden it and make it more pronounced.

1 Like

NGL, Limitless in Khan is driving me crazy. I NEED TO THINK. I CRAVE READING AND PUTTING IDEAS IN PLACE.

This is why putting QL 4 in a custom always scares me.

What does this module do for you? Reading it, it sounds like it’s supposed to be for those running PoMaQ.

1. Sexual energy is more potent, aggression out of nowhere in a controlled manner, a giant spurt of hormones and rage can come out as a non chalant and powerful yet playful “I want you”

2.control over yourself sexually, horny af and still pulling the girl to invest and keep being superbly carefree with her sexuality with you (eventually they explode)

1. Feels like libertine lite

2. Actually helps make you jerk off less relative to your horny levels compared to usual

1 Like

I don’t know if the world has gone to shit or if I have evolved. But others, particularly my family members (because they are closer to me, so I feel more)… just disgust me. From their tone of voice, to body language, to their choice of words.

They’re like knives to my heart because of much they lack demure. As if they were peasants and I was from a castle. Is this even supposed to happen on Khan? This sounds very Emperor-ish. But its waaay more pronounced in Khan.

I assume, its bcuz Khan really programs every single letter in your behavior, socially. Or maybe bcuz Khan is taking over where Emperor left of.

Now I truly understand “as above, so below”

Do people fear the tiger because its big? No. They fear it because they know that if they do not respect it, it will kill them. Without hesitation. You can see it in its eyes.

1 Like

Second I’ve seen now regarding family and these subs. I would like to request for subs to manifest family out of ones life if they are limiting, or at least give us that capability.

1 Like

Just something that I thought about. Are we the ones manifesting the undesired limiting circumstances of our family members, or are they manifesting their own situations?

This is what I was thinking.

At least with women (like your gf/wife) I know it is you manifesting it. She is a mirror of your mindset and she changes according to it (at least to a degree).

With family, I think it is similar. The energy you put into the universe is the energy you receive.

If you feel yourself way above them, you will repel them.

For example, I do feel above my family on virtually everything I do. But I just adore their “limiting minds” because a) I was that guy once myself and denied everything I am right now and b) I just love them.

I don’t aim to change them.

However, I have cut ties with some people from my family so it’s hard to say.

2 Likes

That made 0 sense

1 Like

bro i feel the exact same things u’re describing… i love them… but I also hate them…

they’re so fucking annoying… everything they do irks me…

can wait to get out man… at least u have a gf to pound… that’s a +

Pretty much sums up my current goals

1 Like

this covid shit has me trapped here… but thanks to that i got off college easy… next month my job might take me somewhere else… lets see

Totally agree

1 Like

I think you are referring to Sexiness Unbound? How do you know it’s already in the alpha subs?

I think he means to say the regular sexual polarity scripting in the Alpha subs

1 Like

Mentally, bro

It’s not a physical shifter so it’s basically under godlike masculinity khan and any other alpha module umbrella