Khan compared to primal seduction

I like you RV, you’re a very cool guy

1 Like

@Meng123 can you please guide me to the best things relating to the module ARES?

I’m not interested in debating right now. I sincerely would like your input if you are willing to give it. I also apologize for hijacking your thread, as well as not remembering about this:

I’m sorry. I may have missed this. When I read posts, I read a lot. I remember certain things and not others.

Please present your views. Remember you are one of the people who inspired me to add Khan back in, so that must mean I value what you think.

I understand the feeling. Please feel free to present your view and if someone is doing something that you think is disrespectful you are always welcome to tag me or flag it.

2 Likes

Thanks. I think I understand better now.

TBH I think a person can get the best courses for PU or relationships or dating, and if the subconscious is conflicted about it then it will be unsuccessful.

If I had to tell someone to get subliminals or PU, I’d encourage them to get subliminals here. Get the subconscious on board and moving in the direction I want and success is much more likely, and probably inevitable. The PUA materials (whoever’s you might want), might work well once the subconscious is working for your dreams.

3 Likes

Subliminals are one of the most powerful tools I have ever used and I still feel like I’m dreaming

Pua things are real finally and they come naturally to me and I find that amazing

I have noticed this too. I think the inner conflict in my own mind is greatly reduced so it’s easier for me to talk and know what to do next.

Alpha is freedom, standing out truly and willing to grab reins

Thanks for clarifying mate!

Im going back go sleep so will just give you a couple.ill see if theres anything more in the morning

1 Like

Hi @Meng123 and @Yazooneh, you guys should check out Furious Ascent and verify which one fits better for your goals :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ares is more some sort of emotionnal healing, and Furious Ascent is specificaly for the fear of risk!

2 Likes

Hello friend

I actually have planned for both of those

It’s already in my schematic

Hey

I read about your experience with new beginnings and I liked it

Is it good for self esteem and striking forward with my goals and action taking?

I think furious ascent is better for that, getting out of your comfort zone and Machine action.

New beginnings will, reframe your life to make you feel like the person you are now. It’s actually aligning your self-story with how you acted in the past compared to now. It will be easier to accept the change. It’s more of a healing process.

1 Like

Agree first of all Kezia Noble i have met her in person 7 years back, she is a horrible person constantly patronizing men other instructors and her clients.

Her products are nothing but rehashes of previous products created by other companies.

The only reason guys use to book one to ones with her is because she was hot and constantly showed of het boobs in her youtube videos.

1 Like
  • Finish Dragon Reborn 4 stages
  • Get the BEST Social custom with Khan, name-embedded and Qv2 (or Q+)
  • ???
  • Profit!

Based.

So Ross Jefferies has good approach anxiety material? I feel that NLP+subs could really help me.

What does this mean?

Jeffries claim to fame is that he coupled NLP with approach anxiety and game.

Subs are better for AA, in my opinion.

Jeffries approach to game was routines on the level of saying “blow me” instead of “below me”. It is that bad.

1 Like

Based is the opposite of cringe.https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=based

But surely Jefferies had some good material? You mentioned he had good results on the BBC program. Either way I’d like to see some of his material, because I’d like to try something more conscious and active to combine with my sub usage.

I imagine that some will be available for free on Reddit somewhere.

theyre good for history but game evolves, the best game to get into is the current manifestation of game

online game is now the way