Khan - Center of the Universe

Will Khan literally turn you into a historical figure who conquered large swaths of Asia? No.

Will it give you a dominant alpha mindset? Probably.

Should you avoid antagonizing the founders of the company, or their staff? Yes.

2 Likes

See, that’s a very unsatisfying answer. This is why I feel the need to stuff in context behind my questions, proving my point exactly.
What is meant by dominant alpha mindset? Does it has the capacity for me to go toe to toe with a viscous masculine gang leader? And OVERPOWER him in a head-on confrontation as a result of the ‘KHAN’ aura/scripting? (Now I guess I’m wording it correctly)

I haven’t done that. Why would I ever do that, lol?

You may ask any question you want, but if you ask an intentionally obtuse question, you’ll receive an obtuse answer, but if you choose to do, please refrain from coming here and call me or my staff “inept” as a result. It is not constructive criticism – which we are always open to hearing – when you do this. If you have an issue with the way the question was answered, you’re certainly entitled to ask for clarification here, or even to give feedback on how support could’ve better answered your question.

That did not occur. You said you “resorted” (implying that you have a history of bad responses, which isn’t true, since I can see your entire support history) to asking a somewhat antagonizing question to force a deeper response and that the support staff was “inept” for their response.

/iˈnept/
adjective
having or showing no skill; clumsy.
“the inept handling of the threat”

So yes, I am more than justified to respond with “this tone,” since you were being antagonistic toward my support staff. Please refrain from that. Criticism is welcome. Insults are not.

To answer your question, four stagers allows us to delve deeper into concepts that we normally wouldn’t be able to with a single stage. I’ll use an analogy. The high school I attended had “preparation tracks.” There were 3 or 4 of them, each designed for a different purpose. If you wanted to go to a state university right out of high school, there was one track you could take. If you were planned on going to junior college / community college (where only associate degrees are offered), you took another track, and so forth.

The “University” track required you to take Calculus I, II and III. The “Junior College” track only required a class called “Survey of Calculus,” which introduced you to the concepts from Calc I, II, and III, but didn’t delve deep into the subjects. In fact, it was more overview and discussion than actual practice.

This is similar to Khan vs. Emperor. Emperor – as powerful as it is – is still an “overview,” compared to a four stager like Khan. That doesn’t mean that Emperor lacks deep concepts – it does, but naturally, we can’t spend nearly as much time on those concepts as we could with four full stages. Emperor is a really detailed “Cliff’s Notes,” while Khan is the actual course.

11 Likes

Well, Saint, you have to understand that I got a really cringe answer which is why I used the word inept :joy:, it was in no mean an actual attempt to put down your staff but to bring an issue to light.

Anyway, thank you for your explanation!

1 Like

Yes, I believe that you meant no harm – just understand that we get A LOT of weird support questions each day and as a result, we sometimes have to send out generic responses. Next time, I’d just appreciate it if you maybe PM’d this issue to me.

Like, you guys wouldn’t believe some of the stuff we get. Just yesterday, I had to go back and forth with someone attempting to play lawyer games with the word “day” in the listening instructions. He was attempting to listen to a title at 11:00pm, then again at 1:00am, claiming it was technically the next day.

2 Likes

They only cheat themselves, weird people are sometimes unavoidable.

Ah, okay.

I am genuinely starting to become fearful of my development on Khan. Mainly the fear that how will I handle so much power, what if people want to challenge me on it and I will shatter, but obviously this is a nonsensical fear.

When I was on Emperor, I had become very strong and fearless, I effortlessly not only commanded respect but submission in others as well, taking control of situations and giving people aggressive ultimatums that if they did not do as I proposed, I would leave. But Khan is clearly on another level as @SaintSovereign just confirmed. And it scares me. To become so strong, yet I cannot deny one indisputable fact. THAT THIS IS EXHILARATING.

I feel myself missing my friends but they want to play games and I will not stand for that until they apologize. The reason I suppose I even miss them is because the way they would react to me on programs like Khan and Emperor when you become so charismatic, it’s really lovely.

Khan Stage 2 makes my voice louder, removes anxiety, makes me respected, girls become like putty in my hands.

I have a limiting belief about Stage 4 though, I keep reading that it’s more chill? I REALLY like the fire and confidence stage 2 has and I would hate to lose that, anyone here know what’s up?

1 Like

What is your current listening schedule?

I don’t really have one.

Anyway, it seems that Khan is guiding me, almost forcing me, to act in certain overly-dominant/aggressive-alpha-esque ways temporarily so I can adopt new behaviors and destroy internal limitations through over-reaching.

I’m trying to adopt different attitudes for different settings, however. Such as a professional, formal way of speaking on the internet and to strangers. But a more cheerful and charismatic way with those I consider as friends. Really trying to channel my energy appropriately. But there seems to be a push from Khan to act certain ways so as to fill the tank with dominant behavior that can be used as reference points.

Basically, act as aggressively as possible, so as to get knocked out. To know one’s limits.

This is currently stage 2.

I have found that I have so many internal limitations that I didn’t even fathom of having. It is ridiculous.
However, one thing is for certain, I have never felt this kind of freedom before. It is a different kind of freedom, one’s whose origin is that of masculine strength. With it, comes an almost primal-like elation to know that I will have everything I want. From women, wealth and of course, pure strength which IS what creates freedom from an inner knowing that all is well.

2 Likes

Hi.

Just out of personal curiosity, did you have a different username before? I keep finding my eye drawn to your name and feeling like i recognize you.

I think this boosted my testosterone, lol.

That one piqued my interest.

What does that mean? You’re running it 24/7 and walk in and out of range, getting half a loop here and there? You run a loop whenever your mind goes “oh, right, I still need to listen to it today”? You run it every day with no rest days? You tend to forget to run it every few days but no specific day? You run it whenever you’re behind a desk or wearing headphones?

Just like the term “diet” means a person’s eating habits whatever they may be, a listening schedule can mean anything, even the absence of a pattern.

I remember when I was on Khan during the days when we could still listen 16/7. I commented then that every so often my mind seemed to conspire to make me “forget” to listen for a day. I would forget to charge the battery on my player, get too busy or fall asleep before turning it on.

But even then I could still say that in general I had x amount of loops per day.

So, please do think about it and enlighten us on how much exposure you get to the sub. Over-exposure (as well as under-exposure) does not necessarily have to be a bad thing, but it can change how you appear to us on the forum. Which in turn changes our interpretation of your journal entries.

Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve never run Khan but the subliminal simply acts upon the potential already there. If you desire, in this world of ours there’s plenty of room for a homicidal maniac that also happens to have genetic relation with I believe 10% of the world’s population. There’s always the ability, if one so chooses.

You could also become Casanova. Or Don Juan. You could become Superman for all the Universe cares.

When writing to support, i find that i get the best answers when i ask with genuine curiousity and the mindset of “How would i receive this inquiry”.

I couldn’t tell you what’s in these titles. But humanity certainly has the scripting prevalent within it. If that’s what you want, start with yourself.

I’m not encouraging or discouraging you to pursue your dreams based off of what may seem like flippant answers though, if that’s what it seems.

1 Like

No joke intended in this. Are you afraid that you are becoming a Khan? Like Genghis? I’ll ask and of course you reserve the right to not answer, but was your support ticket question a response to an inner worry that you will become a conquerer?

1 Like

I really should consolidate responses…

This right here feels different then everything else. I daresay it actually lifted me up.

You’re on the right track.

Sorry, couldn’t help myself. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was just thinking about the history of Khan. I’m sure some of the veterans here might be able to correct me, but if I recall correctly, Khan was initially described as Emperor + Daredevil, Stark before there was a Stark. Essentially a socially-centered Emperor, with less focus on empire-building and more focus on living life without ever having to check your bank balance. Since freedom of sexual partners tends to be one of the qualities that people measure such a life by, that became a prominent feature.

It may have evolved a bit since then though. Either way, I think it’s a very flexible sub and will adapt to the listener’s goals.

5 Likes

Holy ****. That part where it says on Khan’s page: “Khan will turn you into a polarizing individual, some will love you, some will hate you, but all will respect you.” I’m feeling that part really hard because I really just say whatever I want to say, no matter what. It seems to me, my whole landscape of the way I see others is transforming in that of a Leader’s. What I mean by that is, if someone talks to me in a certain way, it will be acceptable to others, but not to me. It’s like, you’re speaking to a king so you have to speak differently, with respect, or atleast, speak in an authentic way which will make you come out to be dignified. Otherwise I will either ignore you or give you a sharp response. And that’s the thing, I have been sort of consciously been avoiding that, but it seems to drain me like absolutely f’ing crazy. I think Khan is genuinely the most Alpha product on this website, by far.

To demonstrate what I mean, I feel hesitant to answer @DarkPhilosopher. As in, I have absolutely no need to tell him how many loops I’m running. BECAUSE, whether or not I’m running high or low loops, why would it matter? Not like I’m going to change doing whatever I want. But yes, I’m running like 1-2 loops every other day type of thing.

No, I’m afraid I’ll become so “Alpha” that everyone will start to challenge me and I will not be able to back what I’m about and thus being humiliated.

I genuinely try hard to tone down my need to assert myself, but it still comes out. I think I’m an extremely assertive personality by nature and Khan really brings that part out of me out even more. It’s not that I’m being aggressive or harmful to people, it’s just that my sense of self is so ridiculously high that people are extremely intimidated by me even doing the most nonchalant of things.

I don’t have much to say, I don’t know WHAT to say, except for watch/leave this video here: Hollow Ichigo Speech - Instinct - YouTube

It sort of describes the effect subliminals have perfectly. The concept of ‘manifestations’. I.e. what your blood is drawn towards which is programmed by your environment.

1 Like

Certainly, being a polarizing individual is a double edged sword as surely any identification in the world.

However, as you made the example, I’ll answer that one as an experienced member of this forum with: just about everything.

You’ve surely seen the support articles. There’s one on loops. Those articles are created by Saint and Fire through their feedback from both private and public testers.

The public being at least in part, us.

So, if you’ve read enough journals, you’ve probably been able to ascertain recon within others simply by their written words. That recon generally has multiple causes, as does most things, but one crucial element is the number of loops that they run.

Saint has mentioned ‘finding one’s sweet spot’. The ideal number of loops a user subjectively finds is conducive to getting results, plus experienced minimal recon.

Most of the experienced people here have gone through some form of nasty recon. It can be very unpleasant. It can also somewhat inhibit one’s capacity to process things, in a variety of ways. Recon is just as subjective as any other experience.

Khan in particular is one title to be respected, based off of accounts I’ve read and the sales page.

So what does the amount of loops you’re running matter? Dark may reply with his own perspective, but in my opinion, it affects just about everything about the output of results with the current technology.

Qv2 is still relatively fresh, but there’s been plenty of people humbled by the new tech. One user that used to ignore recommendations and ran loops aplenty with Q tech quickly found out within i believe two weeks of the induction of Qv2 that loops matter, to their temporary dismay.

So yeah. Anyways.

Tl:dr - Less is more with some things, such as the current tech.

2 Likes

Ah, my dear friend Sage. When I said “why would it matter” I was not referring to the effect garnered from the amount of loops, rather I was referring to why my response to HIM would matter, I was speaking strictly from a power dynamics view.

I am well aware of the backlash from listening to high loops if one is unprepared, thank you however for taking the time to explain to me at full length in case if I wasn’t.

1 Like

Ah, well my intention was whole. I’m glad that you’re properly educated :smiley:

I enjoy your journal, I’ll be following this one.

I much prefer Khan’s ‘energy’ inside me much over Emperor, matter of fact prefer wouldn’t cover it. I LOVE IT. But my subconscious mind is reconciling H A R D with the scripting. The reconciliation prevents me from thinking, it mostly triggers in social contexts where my mind questions what I’m about to say – forcing me to be my truest self. This causes a sort of cognitive dissonance where I’m just unsure of what to say, because I’m unsure of what ‘is me’. It lasted for about 6 hours and is subsiding right now which is why I’m writing this journal otherwise I was extremely anti-social. Refusing to ‘give my energy to anyone’.

This was after 2 loops of Khan Q.

Thinking of running Khan Stage 1 for a month but I just don’t have the patience for it.

3 Likes