Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

Frankly at your age I wanted to do that and I could because my girls were down for it but I never get the guts to do it because of social pressure, religion to stay monogamous while in the same time I was a serial polygamous which I am not sure is better.

You’re a Khan do your thing :wink:

Hero sounds more appropriate than Khan in this case. Or Limit Destroyer (or both).

Khan Black naturally synchronizes with pretty much any goal because its entirely focused on your own energy and your mastery of it. I’ve just moved to Khan Stage 2 and intuitively decided to step back from KB 4 to KB 3 for this part of the cycle to lighten the processing load rather than cutting back on loop times.

I"m still listening to Phoenix once a week as a 3rd title, and that’s another one I think works beautifully with KB as your own energy from KB basically becomes fuel for the flames that precede the arising of the phoenix. I’ve been thinking of rebuilding my first custom to make some sort of Ultra-Phoenix with pairing Phoenix and a KB core (not sure which yet) just because of how nicely these two titles stack.

Issue rn is I want to build a family in this relationship, too many positive things in it, girl is also very traditionnal so she may need a bit of work regarding this. As long as I take care of her I guess, she still has a bit of insecurity.

Main goal rn is $$ and growing as a man (which she has been very good for me, I changed so much).

Sex stuff on the side is fun and maybe I’ll eventually need to figure out how to manage when kids and shit are there… All to be determined. I still want to be a good father.

I haven’t started st2 yet and tbh st1 is boring as fuck, it removes shit and I’m like “Alright shit is getting thrown out but when are the shiny new toys coming in?”.

It’s like I’m renovating a house, I’m removing furniture, paint, walls and floor… But I don’t have any new material to replace what I’m tearing down.

Hahaha I understand, made sure my girl at least understood monogamy wasn’t in my DNA during our chat :joy:

1 Like

As I am near the end of cycle of TB, I can feel the heaviness of it and difference from Stage4). I use cycling method of stages going from 1 to 4, and then again.
As new Khan Stage 4 made me feel really full of power and TB is much more introspective and there is some recon(although lighter than old Stage 1).
But one thing that I realize more and more is that I hate being dependable, especially in my job. As I have new job, I need to remind myself to slow down. Because I got into my new work quite quickly, it impresses my colleagues, but also frightens some of them in certain way.
I am glad that I am running Heartsong alongside it as it makes things softer.

1 Like

Khan St 1 TB is an introspection wet dream

3 Likes

I am so impressed with people who got instant uplifting results with Khan. What I get with Khan Stage 2 (KST2) is mostly some in-depth coaching. And I finally found a post that explain the difference I noticed between single stages status/alpha/seduction products that gave me “instant” results and Khan Muti-stage

For example, I really feel that through NSE, I am understanding deeply status. Like university level. Like for status, Youtube gurus often say we need to make eye contact. But why? Assert dominance? Show we are not a threat? Acknowledge people? So what if I am not interested in you I should anyway make eye contact for no reasons? So maybe in this case I am still trying to please you somehow. The simple fact of giving an eye contact can do so many different things. This is just an example of rambling of different concepts analysed through NSE with stage 2. But it doesn’t happen like some introspection here, more “revelations” or challenges. Fascinating stuff.

7 Likes

TB is working so well with ASBR its breaking down so many barriers i was not aware existed. I thought i had no anxiety issues but TB made me arware of minor iisues i had. They have been brought to the surface and vapourized.

8 Likes

Eh hero was a bit dry read, but i am not on Ip man journey or Brus Lee.
Got the internal development from dr and already live some of hero objectives.

Khan on other hand is more my style internal development now, inner and outer, spiritual and material conquest.

Looking forward to seeing how kb and khan gonna stack especially since i purified a lot with dragon reborn and even ros

1 Like

I’ve just come back to this thread to mess around a bit, guys. Can I? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where is @RagnarLothbrok :rofl:

I guess as long as it stays forum friendly.

1 Like

No your banned from this thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do ppl in this thread say instead of “you go king”
To " you go khan, slay"

As if we can prevent that

2 Likes

Thanks to @Ares for that very detailed post earlier. I read every last part and was responding now that the withdrawal is clearing. Though I don’t see it hahahaha. Thank you to everyone for the support.

Now, for the response I have been meaning to give. I almost a week into this. On Saturday it will be 7 days since I started the process of quitting nicotine cold turkey. Then shortly after I started an entire new stack (Khan ST1, Spartan-Legacy Custom, and Genesis (it’s probably switching to Limitless Executive or Exec). It’s been a rough week, but I’m finishing it out with a sense of ambition. I’m hungry to be on top and the killer within is ready to do whatever to make it happen. The only thing I’m killing is the game though.

Synchronicity: I received $1 in the mail. It was for my late guardian that raised me as a child from the State University for her to conduct tobacco use research :sweat_smile: . The Universe just gave me a Good Boy pat on the head :rofl:

The intent of this cycle specifically is… PAIN with a PURPOSE. Khan ST1 to do its Godzilla thing and destroy all that’s holding me back for like the fourth time and Spartan-Legacy for the looks and warrior spirit. Exec is just the kicker that may not even be needed, because I feel a fire on this one.

Took Action :fire: :racing_car: :muscle: and Manifestation Happened :crystal_ball: :sparkles:

The call to adventure: That Khan-Spartan-Genesis manifestation was fucking wild. A friend of mine basically proposed the idea of going to Ranger or Special Forces Assessment and Selection together and he has the connection to get our packet through :rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :slightly_smiling_face: . HELL YES and HELL NO! This is exactly the golden opportunity I love to receive. I am ambitious and confident, but wise enough to know I am not adequately prepared for such an endeavor, I 100% could do it, however my mental headspace and desire is not for the activity.

For now I am just training with more difficulty to prepare myself for combat sports (MMA, boxing, etc.) and other athletic activities. I’ve never had an interest in sport, but it is progressively cultivating as I grow older.

That’s fuckin big imo.

Bro, I’ve also had those amazing moments of clarity. Although for me, it’s not being wuss by any means. I’m wise and methodical. Sometimes the gears just gotta switch to bold.

Thanks brotha. Almost 1 week!

I don’t plan to be a regular consumer of nicotine again, but if I do, I will use that. These cravings had me ready to invade a country.

It feels like defeating a final boss. If you master that addiction, mastering other shit is easier I notice. Although all the things I have swept under the rug and hid for myself are popping back out for me to deal with and face once and for all.

Strong role model! That is so true as well.

Badass. Thank you brotha.

Thank you all.

9 Likes

Khan st1 is good for quitting nicotine, dropped using nicotine gum and I don’t really have that strong craving while I had craving and was on and off since last september.

1 Like

Congrats bro @GoldenTiger and it’s fucking bonkers because

1. I love the taste of a quality cigar, and my birthday or special occasion is when I ceremonially have a cigar as a reward and celebration. Pretty sure I’ve had the fresh taste of embargo and rebellion last year :wink::smoking:. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar :smirk:. Not banned merchandise off the coast of Florida. This year I cannot do that. I had my cigar before the quit. I will go back to tasting them next year.

2. Tobacco itself I used a lot. I prefer vapes. Being a regular member of the smokepit gave me power advantages as a junior in many organizations that I wouldn’t have otherwise. Especially when the resourceful people and bigwigs tend to be heavy smokers and needed a moment of relief. The smokepit is the perfect place to build a bond with those that have power because at the smokepit, we are more like regular humans just having a day at work and not some Master-slave dynamic of cold bureaucracy.

3 Likes

Introspection on this is insane. I just read back a text I sent to my Wife and I was shocked by how depressing it was. It was an everyday sort of conversation. I have mentioned multiple times how at a previous job my nickname was Eeyore. I wasn’t aware of it until someone accidentally called me that one day and I asked her why she called me that and she told me.

I don’t know if this is how I am naturally or if it’s because of how I grew up. I have always struggled with being optimistic which is probably not a surprise to most of you that have gotten to know me over the last six years.

Maybe Khan TB will help with that. I’m not sure
@SaintSovereign @Fire @AnswerGroup

Do I really need to be more optimistic to be successful?

2 Likes

My inner voice is unrelenting but straight to the point . I’ve started my own business after a whole year 2 years of just talking about it and procrastinating and during the process a lot of things I have been holding inside have been showing up and I’ve been dealing with them as they come .

There is this fearlessness that comes with khan that I can’t even understand . I can be consciously scared of something but deep down I feel no fear . I feel so locked in to my goals and everyday that passes I get more focused and sharper .

Even with my business I’m seeing how I can put things together and am really excited . I’m doing things in a way that aligns with my own strengths and I want to keep delving deeper and deeper .

8 Likes

I should probably point out that I also struggle with how unfair life is. It now at times feels a bit weird to feel that way at almost 56 years old but I’ve always been that way. As far back as I can recall. To me it comes from the way I grew up and not being able to do a lot of things other kids were able to do including my older brother. After my parents divorced and then remarried other people the focus shifted mainly to the other person’s kids from their previous marriage in my mother’s case as well as the children they had with their new spouses. I was basically ignored and as I got older , a babysitter for my father and stepmother. I basically raised three children while still being one myself.

Makes me feel that multiple cycles of Khan TB are necessary

7 Likes

@James I firmly believe TB will sort things out for you might take at least 2 cycles.

3 Likes