Khan - Center of the Universe

I’m starting to understand what causes reconciliation in Khan for me, its because my environment is really against it, so I try to suppress that part of my self which comes back in the form of reconciliation headaches for me. So ridiculous.

So yeah, I don’t need the breakdown Stage.

2 Likes

Hey @Mourn
Nice journal. :blush:

What’s in your environment that’s not in alignment with Khan?

2 Likes

I can’t talk about it.

You can PM if you comfortable sharing it that way if not i respect your decision. :+1:

Okay. I finally answered the question as to why I experienced more strength and Respect on Emperor than I ever do on Khan.

It’s because Khan tries to bring out the softer parts in me, so that I may be ABLE to love and actually get up and try to get in a genuine relationship with a woman. So that I may really connect.

I will try to explain this in the best way I can so all of have some sort of idea of what I’m talking about: In the personality model called MBTI, I’m something called an ENTJ (The Commander). And an ENTJ, values his rationale and logical thinking over his emotions or values.

What Emperor did was, supercharge the logical part of me, which is the biggest part of me, which I, as a person, value. Which was why I felt so strong, and so intelligent.

People over here talking about “being disrespected”. I could never be disrespected on Emperor, because that is just my natural of being. I think… I MISSED that kind of feeling on Emperor so much that I started to act in way that were not ideal or were not exactly “me” so I could feel the same sort of high on Khan.

Do not get this mistaken, Khan has some genuinely extreme alpha scripting. But it seems to me, the script is really focusing on developing my softer side. Don’t really understand this. Kinda annoying.

4 Likes

“𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎-𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝! 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎?”

-𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚊

It’s not that you do not become numb or non-feeling on Khan, but rather, you have ascended, thus many things such as having further success with women does not thrill you as much you think it should.

The parable of this is the parable of the child who grows up and is hence not as entertained by his toys anymore.

Do you think an Emperor that commands millions is thrilled by the 900th woman entering his room?

To be a man of high caliber, you must certainly sacrifice certain traits. You cannot be wise and stoic whilst you insist upon being a fool and a clown.

This is why Emperor v2 would make you anti-social. You are sacrificing certain pleasures in exchange for power. I think @SaintSovereign & @Fire decided to tone it down because the general public just doesn’t have the strength or even idea about pursing such a path.

Which is why I will be adding atleast 6 result enhancing modules to my Khan custom.
Tyrant.
Dominion.
Will. (Yes I’m avoiding the word Divine)
Masculinity.
Self Image. (Avoiding it here too)
Faith Unyielding.

Etc

1 Like

And for those of you that want to know why I’m so obsessed with mid-maxing powers in the different titles and build methods, it’s because I was literally commanding people everywhere I went, guys! Men in shops would look at me with respect in their eyes and soften their tones. Kids would casually call me alpha male whilst indirectly speaking about me. Everything I said would go. Even whilst playing a game, if the opposition team decided to be haughty, I would say something really sharp really quickly, and trust me, the energy carried with that would be felt, because they would either stop replying or become really crippled, I could sense it. Girls would literally, and I kid you not, willingly become my slaves whilst I played this game called League of legends. This was Emperor v2.

I’m also an absolute fan of characters, whether fictional or non-fictional that possess an insurmountable amount of personal power. You’ve seen what their presence alone is capable of. Can you blame me for being obsessed?

As for on Khan, honestly, Khan gives me this ability to be extremely focused. Forgetting about the crowd watching, forgetting about what I might be feeling or what anyone would say. And just go in for the kill. I’ve been in discord calls, having those one-up on each other competitions, while people are watching and cheering and I just zone everything out and go for the kill, literally. The person I’m up against starts to stutter. I can also channel energy in a way that whoever I’m talking to becomes incredibly afraid, but those are people with a weaker will. And that’s the thing. I want to have an extremely strong will.

I’ve always been sort of this person, AT LEAST, in the sense the way I saw myself. So therefore, there wasn’t much reconciliation for me when the subliminal started to center my energies and bring out my actual latent abilities. And that’s the thing, Khan is similar to putting on a magical perfume that attracts women.

All in all, these products are beyond mind boggling. @SaintSovereign @Fire the service you two are doing to your fellow man…

The only person who seems to be like me on this forum is @Saiyan4Blue. I relate with his experiences very much. But makes sense, he said he’s an INTJ. I’m an ENTJ, basically the extroverted version. So my experiences are more power-based.

2 Likes

Adding onto my patronage for @SaintSovereign @Fire, these products can even enable old people or people that “don’t seem to got it anymore”. It will literally light up their whole life. But obviously, that depends on their belief of whether these products even work or not as that is often the biggest hindrance before anyone decided to even actually listen to them. @OldChap is an excellent example of this, is he not? And many others.

I tried getting THREE of my friends on Ascension, all three of them have stopped.
Think about it. There aren’t many people out there that are dedicated to self improvement to begin with, then you want to introduce to them something that is almost esoteric and maybe even occult in its form.

It’s as if God has not destined it for you, you will not ever stumble upon subliminals, much less believe or dedicate yourself to them.

But to those of us that God has blessed, we should be grateful. :open_hands:t2::pray:t2::prayer_beads:

4 Likes

Why do you think so?

Besides the fact that they are not interested in self development…much in the same way like you explained about Khan… explain Ascension that way

Sorry, which way you are referring to?

But as for the fact why they stopped, I wouldn’t guess further than the fact that they’re… losers. One of the guys I gave it to, fakes his clout on the internet to get the validation of people that do not concern him. So when he started to listening to Ascension, he would obviously had to give up being fake because how else would he grow? Guess he couldn’t, because he told me that it made him depressed.

As for the other two, they weren’t the worst but they weren’t the best either, I guess reconciliation made them push it away.

And pacman, how much hate do you think you’re recieving on Khan? If I don’t be careful and watch my words, making them more smooth and enticing, I get a toooooon of hate.

1 Like

The way women are testing me nowadays… They “give themselves” to me, sure, but, they’re trying their hardest to beep me out of masculinity so to speak. Have any of you experienced this? I’m sure you have, but what do you think of it?

Girls these days try their hardest to “expose” me out of my “strong image” so to speak. They try to call me princess and “their little boy”. :joy::joy::sweat_smile: All the same while being extremely attracted to me.
Obviously I know it’s a test but I want to get to the deeper meaning of it.

I know, that men on a Khan level are extremely intimidating to some women, so they feel the need to bring you down to a smaller level because they’re scared you’ll leave them when they’re pregnant or something. Interesting topic, feel free to chime in.

4 Likes

Explained it perfectly.

Regarding Khan I had lots of hate from other men especially work superiors. Also men in the general public environment. It wasn’t so blatant but the looks they gave me and some got very angry just by my presence.

I guess that’s normal since you become so alpha and an icon of masculinity which they wish and dream to be. That same masculine vibe repels them and also attracts women.

6 Likes

Yep, exactly.

Hatred of men is women’s adoration. Meaning, if you’re hated by men, you’re probably loved by women.

4 Likes

Have you experienced some men looking upto you?

When I ran Khan, I did get men respecting my advice and other men admiring me. Maybe because am more of an Empath so I could balance Khan Masculinity with kindness.

Yes, I mentioned this. To a large degree btw.

1 Like

That’s good. Because sometimes we are so focused on the hate that we miss the respect.

Khan is one of my favorite titles. Am glad to see your results on it.

2 Likes

Well that’s a rather interesting way to put something in someone’s mouth.

Plus this.
Pushing your view on being kind eh? I’m plenty kind.

Not at all putting it in anyone’s mouth, my friend. Am merely sharing what generally happens.

In this case you mentioned you got a lot of hate from men. Understandable since a lot of other men do hate the Khan archetype. So I asked whether some men did admire you. And you said yes. And hence I made a general deduction. Am not here to play gotcha so do take my comments in that spirit.

2 Likes

I will take them exactly as they are.