Khan Black The Journey of untapped energy

The visualsiations are getting so vivid. Like more than minds eye.

Very interesting.

Had very vivid dreams and dreams i was looking for

Never heard of the Word fashinsting.

Felt like I have gone through a cleanse first abandonement, Then energy Yesterday stomach cramps all day

1 Like

Making This sub might have been a bad decision. It’s feels superior than my dating custom in every way .

The powerful feeling. If I say in my mind i am the most attractive person . My mind just goes Why would i even need to say it . I just am

Prolly run This with my commander custom only for now .

https://open.spotify.com/track/02EoBoSFxcHrz0yvPvkbwT?si=5ZYPTcPHSayPfGy4PcIhCQ

Also This song

2 Likes

Im prolly gonna finish these stages Then Add heartsong divine Diamond .

Since all signs of the universe seem to lead to me getting into more serious relationships again.

2 Likes

Very interesting was on a date with This girl. Who could read chakras and she she Said my sacral chakra and sexual energies were nuts.

This has never happened before Khan black .

Like i heard my crown is wide open But not. Sacral chakra

7 Likes

Looks like you did achieve your goal with lower chakras then. :clap:

So since This seem to get me connected to lower chakras.

It’s time to quit nicotine. On day 3 today had a fantastic impulse to listen to 8 sub loops of everything. Lbfh divine Diamond customs Khan black .

Yea not my best idea .

Going on Washout now Then moving to st 2 .

Im so blissed out though . Send a text to the girl I was with that were full of desire and intent But also just making her feel seen.

She responded very lovely

3 Likes

Like i have not been off nicotine completely since any of my attainments. And I have 4 i feel like im tripping hard . And Everyone just smiles at me

1 Like

The fact that you’re still alive somehow is just amazing.

1 Like

I mean… technically you should be able to stare directly in to the sun because it’s all just energy… but your resistance to doing so would make you blind :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I can’t remember who said it like that, I think it was D. Hawkins :thinking:

3 Likes

I even feel pretty good :joy:

1 Like

So this is what superpower looks like.

So the last 4 days i been if nicotine my co partners have been like What’s going on with you.

Your energy is bigger more authoritive and you are like a good idea machine now.

Now obviously I don’t let the no nicotine take all the glory.

I believe these subs specifically my commqnder custom and Khan are a huge help.

I Do know nicotine kills the energy a lot though and can defnitely hinder process.

Now to my small problem. So the biggest reason i used nicotine was to ground myself.

Especially the one in the morning . So now i replaced the morning nicotine with a sub loop daily.

My plan is to not do This when the cravings become more easily handled. But for now it’s sub every day :joy:

5 Likes

What is this sub , I feel like I have sexual energy like a 15 year old . Permanent boners and stuff. Stamina a bit hard atm . But Then I just get hard 10 seconds after anyway :joy:.

4 Likes

Dont forget to buy yourself trousers with a robust material

2 Likes

That’s a good advice if I have ever seen one. :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: genius

2 Likes

I think i might have underestimated washouts. On day 4 wash out now.

Done some approaches every day . And not a single negative reaction . My dreams are super vivid and I feel like im becoming more and more grounded.

Also was on a date with a girl went fantastic . Gotta love How Easy it is to see when a girl wants you to make move. When she goes to the toilet and come back with lipstick. I’m Also having constant boners talking to girls. Which I would before have tried to hide.

And the energy is moving more balanced through the body . Instead of just being centered in heart to crown. And me barely having sensations in lower body.

After the washou it’s time to change the stack a bit and go to st4

6 Likes

So I think I have figured out the biggest stop block to subliminals working and overall identity shifts.

Played around with This a lot. For example If I go to a nightclub with the intention to just radiate love and have fun i can Do things like making all girls surround me in the nightclub in 10 seconds .

But If i Then go out and want it it never happens.

I think This is the problem with subs as well. That you sometimes get a sub to try and fullfill a craving in you. So for example if you feel like a unattractive beta. You get subs to make you the opposite. But Then it’s still coming from craving. And might not acrually be who you want to be.

And therefore subconciously you would not crave anything you already have .

This is something I noticed after going out for a walk after being ill for a while as well.

I go for a walk and just happy to go for a walk . And therefore my energy has 0 neediness validation seeking.

And Everyone just smiles.

If I go for a walk thinking everything and everyone is just Beauthiful.

I see gorgeous women everywhere and interactions with them becomes effortless. Bevause my projected identity is of just love and wonder .

So for example when you run 12 subs after each other Because you crave instant change . Then you don’t really trust the sub or yourself to change . So you try force it. But force creates tension in mind Which prolly make it harder to accept a sub.

This is Why I think the absolute best way to run sub is. Imagine the person you want to be without limits. Not from a place of hurt But from a place of love .

And just run your subs and trust. Don’t crave to become an attractive man Because that implies you are not . Don’t try to act all alpha, Because that too implies you are not.

Bevause if you were you would not have to act.

This is one of the deeper revelations I had in a while. Not sure I explained it perfectly. But it feels like the missing puzzle piece I been looking for.

And it applies to every single aspect of life . Go on a date have a craving for date to move further again creates tension and ruin the move like water thing.

I was on a date with This girl for 40 min. Had 0 craving to move it to sex. Or kiss . Just being in the now. After she texter me she likes me, .

And it even happens with texting . Crave for a girl to respond never happens.

Have a desire for her to be respond But without craving and attachment. They respond.

It’s like without craving clinging aversion all comes to you effortlessly. Buddha was genius .

I don’t know if This makes sense to any of you. But if it does enjoy

5 Likes

This feels like chicken and egg or something that cannot be explained because it comes from a deep realisation.
Because I run subs for a reason and at the stage where I am at, I cannot understand the “don’t crave”. Nobody at lower level of realisation can. It can change once you see the subs results but before: “trusting”, “don’t crave” is easier said than done. Because if you are really missing something in your life, be it money, sex, validation it is not easy to snap out of it. Otherwise a post such as yours would not be necessary.