Khan Black The Journey of untapped energy

Really excited about this one.

So I’m quite spiritually advanced all higher chakras are wide open. But my lifelong problem have been connection with the lower chakras.

Really excited How This Will work and if it Opens my lower chakras as much as the higher ones.

Just ran 1 loop it’s a very powerful feeling.

Will run This solo for a while Then later Add 2 customs I have . That’s the plan anyway we’ll see How that goes .

11 Likes

Just curious. How do you know that is the case?

1 Like

Did energy reading from an advanced spiritual person. And she Said she never even seen anyone with that open crown chakra.

The enlightened nun Said the same thing.

Also whenever my friends feel tired they just touch my head and get a burst of energy😂

They call me a endless battery

2 Likes

That does sound like an endless battery :joy:

BTW have you never done spiritual practices to open up chakras? Because if that’s the case then that is not just unusual but remarkable.

Yea meditated for 10 years anapana vipassana.

Now I Do twim.

1 Like

This sensation is so Nice it’s like all energy flow through the entire body instead of stopping at heart .

Like downloading Divinity into the body

1 Like

Do you still have hair? :wink:

1 Like

Yea so far :joy:

2 Likes

Since the upper chakras seem open and (as far as I know but I have limited knowledge) the energy flows from the ground, are your lower chakras also open?

1 Like

Now THAT’S Dedication. :clap:

Open yes in comparison to the higher chakras not even close .

Like I forget I have feet most of the time and feel like im floating around

1 Like

When rob module is released i will make a full spiritual custom to compliment This as well.

I feel like im having a trip😂. All that goes through my head is How blessed i am and girls love me. And the eyes from people .

Like a girl stopped her walking to look at me .

Well let the journey of trapping into the sexual divine start

5 Likes

I look forward to your progress.

Do you mean blessed in general or blessed because of girls looking at you?
Have you tried Primal? Are there similarities, differences in the experience?

1 Like

Blessed overall . Which Then lead to the other thoughts

1 Like

I can feel the energy lines in my body if I concentrate What is this sub .

Expected it to be hard , But Maybe I did not have many sexual blocks and it was more connection to earth

2 Likes

Khan Black is not designed to open chakras. It’s just cultivation of the natural sexual energy. If you use it to do chakra work, please proceed with caution and under the guidance of a guru.

4 Likes

Saint, asking just out of curiosity will Alchemist be useful for the same then?