KG Journal - Khlassified Ultimate

Perhaps you will morph into a Ruby, Diamond, or Emerald :blush:

1 Like

Dragon reborn and khan together is so good.

So good.

I feel being finally. BEING. Real being. Although maybe the khan custom alone would have delivered this I think DR makes it a lot better. So grateful.

4 Likes

Hi, seems like you getting great results :+1:
Are you still running stark khan and dr?

Iā€™ve been getting this a lot lately-
conflict with people trying to pull shit on me, or be there own tough guys from a place of insecurity.
I can be ruthless and an asshole at times, but only in service of honest, direct, ethical communication, or if someone is being underhanded.

Iā€™ve been getting into conflicts that has me feeling a little like 'how can these people even think to step to me like that ā€™ but Iā€™m seeing itā€™s there reactivity and I need to be responsible how intensely I can come across to people.

1 Like

I think most important realisation for me was, ppl are sometimes threatened. I got to be ok with that. And Iā€™m ultimately in control of my life.

I would probably do it if I wanted to start both programs. But part of me is like DR would handle everything probably otherwise on its own (if youre not planning on starting Khan which I guess is what youre doing). I think yeah, why not. It wonā€™t be an easy ride but should be okay =)!

1 Like

Was gonna add ME then decided prolly my current stack will give me all I want

realized I dont have to be good, embracing my dark side more and more - being balanced

uncovered memories of first time trying to be like someone else because I aspired to be greater than where ei found myself and how it made me feel and how ppl reacted to it (my friendā€¦ so called friend at the time so ya)

Good stuff

I prolly wonā€™t update much - maybe Iā€™m thinking
but, I wanted to say New beginnings and I AM and Blue Skies all the other subs nd modules here are working great. Really amazing job subclub and thank you guys.

1 Like

I can relate to this. DR has enhanced Khan and I ā€˜feelā€™ it more than I did before. Before I was questioning it even though I got some results, now Iā€™m feeling it. Maybe DR is wiping my doubts and fears of subs and other stuff and is allowing me to explore the results more? Who knows, Iā€™d like to find out if this is the case but the result is proving amazing at the moment.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: I wasnā€™t necessarily going to start khan soon, but I am reconsidering running it alongside DR. You think DR would handle everything Khan could handle on itā€™s own?

Oh btw, when I say staff Iā€™m talking about my university not sub club :smiley:

1 Like

Hm, canā€™t really answer this effectively - I am having trouble expressing things that intuitively make sense, and with probabilities etc

So what I think is DR changes you so much and addresses so many things that youā€™ll get what you need out of it, but at the same time I guess Khan has a unique sort of script that focuses on ā€œkhanā€™sā€ niche. My guess is yes, you wonā€™t need it, but part of me says thereā€™ll still be a unique benefit from combining them

I really canā€™t say with certainty on this best ask fire/saint. I know for me if it wonā€™t be too many programs in the stack, would be an interesting experience for sure. But yeah really I see DR ST1 doing so much and so deeply that I really dont think khan is needed, unless youā€™re also actively going into the Khan territory in your life too, then I guess adding Khan would be useful.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

cool, that helps a bunch, thank you.

What has your stacked evolved into? Last I remember it was 2 Terminus customs and DR

Iā€™m really glad it helps.

Itā€™s still that. I removed Mindā€™s Eye because it felt very different from the rest of it and not so aligned it felt like I should focus on these and with it I can theoretically improve my visualization too anyways (QL)

2 Likes

These subs are actually great

I notice I have so much power. I can talk to people like professors on teh same level. I used to feel like a subordinate. Now I just feel level. And even higher. I feel spiritually Iā€™m above all of that shit if someone tries to enforce shit on me using their position in the hierarchy at the university eg (work would apply to) I feel like Iā€™m doing things for my reasons and Iā€™m above that shit.

I feel very real

I must say today I been not feeling so good - I know some possible reasons why

but so far I gotta say these subs are working really well. Great stuff. I can think so damn well also yesterday I was able to argue a point altho I couldnā€™t put my thoughts / intuition into words so well my thinking was extremely solid. So I guess thatā€™s the next level comes with more time

3 Likes

nice good to hear this, the modules are resonating with you

am looking forward to hearing what this next level is

I was getting this for about a week. Then it happened again for another week. I will go to your journal and take a look. Then I will tell you about what I did that seems to have resolved this.

Update:

Here

I only had it for a week, I was having a really shitty week and likely taking it out on people.
Would love to hear anything specific you found that may offer something if the situation returns.

DR ST2 here we go.

ST1 some results (this is not all due to DR, or even subs, but definitely this plays a role and makes things better)

• many fears been addressed, many blocks, Iā€™m more present, in many ways I have grown and healed emotionally mentally physically, but I know the real healing is coming up now
  • more free in my head, not constantly thinking
  • giving way less fucks, having way more courage
3 Likes

This stack Iā€™m running (I suddenly realized wtf, Iā€™m running new beginnings, blue skies, etcā€¦ and kinda forgotten about it) is really, really powerful.

It feels like being a torn aside building in middle of construction, or a creature that is being operated on while still having to run around and hunt, etc. But good thing Iā€™m not an animal. Lmao. Really enjoying every chance to lay down and relax now though.

The sleep inertia Iā€™m having is insane also. But Iā€™m working on getting shit back together.

DR 2 has an interesting feeling. Old wounds come upā€¦ then I resolve them somehow.

also starting to make peace (again itā€™s the whole stack not just DR) with having less excitement, less ā€˜excited smilesā€™, etc. Just, grounded, and being ok with being grounded, and without too much stimulus.

3 Likes

Perfectly sums up my sense of calmness these days too

3 Likes

Niiiice :smiley:

Lovely feeling. Really.

We need that peace. At least most of the time.

Very good feeling.

The world gets depressing sometimes. Butā€¦ the meek shall inherit the earth.

3 Likes