KG Journal - Khlassified Ultimate

This will be the new journal.

For starters, welcome and I hope this helps you in some way also.

I am waiting for my 2nd custom to arrive

Dragon Reborn was released today and it instantly spoke to me so I went ahead and got it. 3 loops of ST1 today

posture is better, I feel myself standing up straight and really fixing up the spine in the right way (eg flexing the lower back and extending around the neck, etc). I also feel more compassion and forgiveness and empathy and at the same time more power and groundedness. Also more aware of negative self-talk / negativity / etcā€¦

This will be great.

Let there beā€¦ dopeness :100:

6 Likes

Basically ā€¦

Every Multi-Stage Program + Stark

This will be interesting. Wish you the best.

:hugs:

4 Likes

Yes. Good observation there =)

But I donā€™t get a good vibe from your comment. I do wish the first post here from someone other than myself was something else like ā€œwow, looking forward to reading thisā€, ā€œcoolā€, ā€œwish you all the bestā€, etc.

Ah well :D.

1 Like

Didnā€™t catch it when you were planning. But when you laid it out like that in the title, it stood out. :smile:

I understand, Iā€™ll update it. :slight_smile:

When I was typing the previous post, I was thinking: ā€œAll that he wanted from us was how to get the Emperor feeling; and look what weā€™ve done!ā€

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Oh ahahahah

thatā€™s funny AF actually.

Yeah, but tbh that was a massiveā€¦ simplification of what was going on within me - I thought I only missed the Emperor feeling but there is more to why that was happening (reconciliation for sure. - I guess I knew this deep deep down, as I look back)

I wanted that emperor feeling because I was filled with fears of all sorts I guess, which is probably brought about by the previous custom, esp I AM. I think Iā€™ve worked through it enough to go for a second one. Orā€¦ maybe itā€™s a it of rushing but itā€™s okay, I know Iā€™ll get through it :smiley:

Thank you for your kind wishes. I understand better now what you meant. Blessed be you dude!

2 Likes

So in other news

Dragon Reborn is crazy fast. Itā€™s making me reclaim parts of myself already. Donā€™t want to get into too much detail on this but I wanted to say itā€™s very fast acting. I am journaling about it in my personal journal (handwritten) to ensure I record and integrate it.

I do recommend to everyone to keep a handwritten journal as well as handwritten notes :star2:(later digitalise them if you wish to).

2 Likes

Just got another loop of DR in. Felt drawn to do some qigong for my lungs. I am glad I did. Wow, great. Another part of healing my old injuries. I think there were people (the conspiracy goes deep) who wanted me to not know my full power. Well, interestingly thatā€™s what I was saying till now. On the other hand, as I am writing this (JUST NOW) I am starting to get a real feeling of maybe just maybe they wanted me to realize my full power and potential because they knew Iā€™d get through this and come out even better and stronger and more able to make the world a better place (this had occurred to me in the past but it was not a visceral understanding as it is nowā€¦now I can really feel this possibility)

either way, Iā€™m really glad I did this. Good things are coming.

I want to give back but donā€™t be surprised if I step out for a while because I know there will be a lot to process and at times it feels better in solitude. I do feel very drawn to the forums. Maybe itā€™s Stark doing work there. I feel drawn to add value, and I enjoy some aspects of it. Almost everyone Iā€™ve met here (or maybe even everyone) has been behaving very dope, just great energy. In some communities itā€™s not like this and the ā€˜defaultā€™ is very low vibration and shitty. So I feel really blessed to be here. Really good stuff. I love what this company and community of users represents and stands for. GG.

3 Likes

Room tidied up greatly

Laptop also. Brining some order where there was once chaos.:star2:

1 Like

Your first posts grab my attenion @ALMIGHTY. Iā€™m looking at DR myself, even just paid off my Quadpay to open the door. Iā€™m going to sleep on it though. Long day today with a lot of time in my head.

Thanks for the trailers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dope =) You are very welcome man

Looking forward to reading your journal whenever you get started with it too.

Thank you for your comment

Interesting nightmare: I had made the sub with EF in it, so EF Stark QL/EOG. This caused so much worry in me and I was trying to see if I can replace it, lmao
I did see that Iā€™m in a dream probably but yeahā€¦

what elseā€¦ waiting impatiently, about to sleep - canā€™t wait until this is ready - I hope itā€™ll bring me the things Iā€™m looking for

gonna reflect on how I view subs and how to get the most of them - and a few other things - I am like going through my whole life and doing massive work for the next few days. Luckily can take a short break from exams thatā€™s goodā€¦ one I postponed for later due to covid

1 Like

Now this morning I checked, then went into a state of sleep again and was dreaming that itā€™s finally ready - but still wasnā€™t when I woke up and checked. Ah :smiley:

One of the realisations from yesterday: guard your mind:star2:

Man, I am so amazing

Thank you for DR @Fire @SaintSovereign + Thanks for all the other dope products youā€™ve released too :grin:

Daym, canā€™t wait for this custom to be finished. Please let it be in next couple hours :smiley:

Also new listening pat will be

Mo, Tue: listen

Wed: rest

Thu, Fr: listen

Daym, still nothing

Itā€™s day 4, so it may come tmrw, but I really want it to day :D. Damn.

DAYM

:smiley: still nothing

but I finished an extensive process. I think DR is what led me to do this. GG. Thanks again Subclub for the great product. <3 (now pls gimme my custom :D)

Daym

OK, tmrw it should be doneā€¦ I hope when I get up itā€™s there already

For now running some Elixir and rebirth

Itā€™s been great, :wink:

Just talked with my parents, with the ability to have a very deep connection with them, after having basically ā€˜rewrittenā€™ my whole life story

Dopeā€¦! itā€™s good itā€™s useful Iā€™m finding things,

Up late.

Gonna listen on saturday and rest on Sunday prolly - next week Iā€™ll see if Iā€™ll switch it up.

Honestly this has probably helped me shittons. I am really impressed.

Also the second custom Iā€™m really liking it.

Big thanks to the folks here who are creating it

QL in this custom is something elseā€¦

Holy shit.

Much different from when I stacked it as a major program with the rest of the stuff

I defos recommend. Whatā€™s on the sales page NOW really shines through. Esp combined with the other subs itā€™s removing blocks on a very deep level by helping me see connections and associations.

I am blessed.

May you also be blessed. You are. Just recognize it.

3 Likes

Realization from few days ago Iā€™d like to share with you all

Stark would have been a ā€˜kitchensinkā€™ sub to most here, until it became Stark

Experiment *************s. :star2: ==> So far loving this combo. Big thanks to those who created these dope scripts and products, and everything else around it (the experience, community, etc)

PS Another big thanks to @RVconsultant and @GoldenTiger for their input as to what I should put into this sub

1 Like

Hey, how do you find temptation? Have you noticed something :thinking:

1 Like