Wealth custom questions

What are your results so far?

That’s a very general question, rephrase it

What have changed for you since you used this pattern

Again very general… if you look at my journal you’ll see some of it

When running essentially 7 programs it’s gonna take a while to say in what areas I’ve changed. Probably a whole essay.

And a lot more is in gestation.

I’d happily answer more specific questions regarding a certain aspect of it or a certain program but the question is very general. A lot has changed.

OK now I have to read your journal
Do you have a link?

here ya go

but there’s not much on certain things the wealth part probably not very advanced yet because I have a lot of things I’m taking care of at once (both w.r.t. subliminals and in real life actions). It’s to follow in the next year or two =)

1 Like

I read your list for your custom. I vote go for it!

1 Like

Yes, I just read your list again. I think you gave this thought and planning. I think it’s very focused: wealth and results enhancers.

2 Likes

Yes it is Pure money related
I will see what I doo with that.
We are going into lockdown 2 I think after new year.
So maybe I order it, maybe not.
Thank you for your compliments @RVconsultant

The way I see it, I just order what I want and when lock down is over, my subconscious will be even more ready to do what I direct it to.

You are welcome. Remember that YOU earned them!:sunglasses:

1 Like

@RVconsultant
You know what.
I have to make you a compliment to.
I see how you interact with the people, how you ask them questions to contribute, to be active and engaging
Its great
If I ever have a company or something that fits your skills I will hire you if you want and pay you a fat salary
Its golden what you do

I hope subliminalclub let’s you build your customs for free because it’s your time you invest in this company and it’s quality work/fun/interest from your side

1 Like

Your post here is a big compliment! Thank you!

Dragon on!

1 Like

Yup.
Yesterday I ordered Dragon Reborn st1 as a custom

Let the fire burn holy and mighty

Okay so you have a LOT going on here. Are you dead set on doing this with a custom? I would suggest running through the Alchemist multistager for energy/healing work, Quantum Limitless (or Limitless Q) for increased learning capacity, & Mogul/AM/EoG (one of 3, up to you) for wealth/business aspect

1 Like

I need to learn even more techniques that change peoples states for the better

Alchemist is doing that and I have it already as a custom waiting for me. Time to use it
Thank you for the input Neurokinetic

Energy is abundant in me.

I think I have everything I need.

Thank you @Baphomet

1 Like

@Leandros given all that you have in mind, I would highly recommend you thinking about getting this at the main shop at some point at running it.

2 Likes

you 2 are right with quantum limitless
i never read this product salespage-did not intressts me
but its realy the right thing to learn better and faster.
i will give it a shot in the future.
Thank You @Baphomet @RVconsultant

You are welcome. Really, as good as Limitless could be for you, I truly believe QL is like the Lamborghini for brain improvement. Again, I’d encourage you to just get the one at the main store. When finished with the entire 4 stages, perhaps put stage 4 of QL in a custom subliminal.

I both agree and disagree with RVconsultant. While QL is the more powerful, it is also the more time consuming. Limitless Q is a simple single main title that will greatly improve your learning without having to go through 4-6 months of listening. QL is great, but I don’t think Limitless Q gets enough love

:grin: i agree with you both
after DR is finish i start with limitless q,then switch to quantum limitless

i Thank you Neurokinetic for your valuable contribution
i Thank you RVconsultant for your valuable contribution