Journal: Emperor/Rebirth

Haven’t got any listening in yet today. Wife and I went to the gym for our weekly Body by Science workout. (Yes, I have a spreadsheet that tracks our results each week. Based on how long we go before muscle failure on each workout, it recommends what weight to use the following week haha. Of COURSE I did that right?)

Just got home from all my running around today, no listening done yet. Was thinking of making it a “break” day since it’s almost 6pm already.

But I’m in the office now, so I’ll get in an hour three while working on my pet projects.

As I was on the bus today, I reflected back on a conversation from earlier with a guy at the bus stop. Older guy, 60s. I mentioned how I hate that the buses here only run once every hour, when every other place I’ve lived, the buses are 10-15 mins on each stop.

We both were lamenting about that. I’d told him I’d be more likely to pay the $50 for the unlimited monthly passes if it weren’t for the only-once-an-hour routes.

When I was on the bus later, alone in my thoughts…it struck me that $50 really is NOT that much money. My financial set point is SO low that $50 seems like a lot to me.

Mindset shift to Wealth Creator, and $50 seems like a drop in the bucket. I need to get to the point where something like $100,000 is to me what $50 is today. I need to reset my financial thermostat. I first heard that term “Financial Thermostat” in T. Harv Eker’s book…forgot the exact title. Millionaire Mindset or something similar.

5 Likes

Secrets of The Millionaire Mind - T. Harv Eker

That was going to go on my foundational life books where I read 5 books all at least 10 times. The people who have had great successes and recommend Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill say they read it like 10 times. So that’s what I was going for. 5 books that I read 10x as my life foundational books. Never happened but it’s available as an audiobook and it’s a good book for sure. two thumbs up.

4 Likes
Sub: Emperor
Day 12
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 116.35
Percent Done 23.27%
Projected Competion 11/23/2019
Hours listened today 1.5

Only did 2 loops of Emperor while in the office. I’ll get back on it after I get back from the library tomorrow afternoon.

Nothing else to report since I already posted above about the “$50 isn’t that much money” thought stream.
I haven’t listened to Rebirth lately as I’d been trying to squeeze in more loops of Emperor.

I am thinking of making my next purchase be Regeneration…I figure on my “day off” from Emperor, it might be beneficial to do alternating loops of Rebirth/Regen.

Ciao for now.

4 Likes

When horse gamblers chuck £50 notes away like it’s nothing, it’s a shock to the system. The mindset of the rich is fascinating.

3 Likes

Guilty :disappointed: but I’m back on track now with Khan TB, which is another option. :+1:

3 Likes
Day 13
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 118.74
Percent Done 23.75%
Projected Competion 11/26/2019
Hours listened today 2.39

Got 3 full loops of Emperor in and almost 9 mins in of a 4th before bed.
I’m fully tempted to listen tonight since I slacked off tonight and yesterday.
I’ve got 1 or 2 days more left in my week-long test of not listening while asleep though.
And I’m working tomorrow and Friday full shifts…so that’s basically at least 20 hours guaranteed. if not more between the 2 days.

Not much to report today. Was tired today. While out and about, I listened to some of the audiobook of “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind” by T. Harv Eker. I keep forgetting I pay for a Scribd membership, so may as well use it :slight_smile: Thank to @ABC333 for reminding me the name of that book.

Being that I (mostly) subscribe to Neville Goddard’s teachings, a lot of this book is what I like to call BSC (Bat-Shit Crazy) talk like vibrations and frequencies…I’m looking beyond that to focus on the real acts of reprogramming habits and beliefs and so on.

More to come over the next couple days I’m sure as I blast myself with Emperor ultrasonic goodness while working.

2 Likes

SO. MY DREAMS HOLY SHIT

Dreamed I was a little kid hanging out with my friends. No idea who they really were in the dream…all a bunch of kids.

We were all carrying an object,

Most of it was stuffed animals…like I had a stuffed tiger.

some didn’t have stuffed animals.

Just we each had some object that was “important” to us.

and at some point, what I remember is I built a big thing like a blimp or a hot air balloon.

and I told all my friends “If we’re ever going to grow up and do better, we have to let this stuff go”

we went up in this blimp/balloon thing.

out over the ocean or big lake or something.

I used a knife and cut up my stuffed tiger.

then throw it overboard into the water.

my friends threw their shit into the water.

I remember thinking “Man, we’re so high up now i couldn’t get my tiger back even if I WANTED to. And even if I could…and got it back, I cut it into pieces…it’d never be the same”

so we all threw our shit into the water.

As a symbollc act of letting go of baggage I think

Crazy dream.
No Emperor sub last night (I can go back on that tonight if I want. It’s been a week).

I DID listen to Kelly Howell’s Lucid Dreaming subliminal thing. The “Use Headphones” sub.

I had that, then my Sleep MP3 (74 mons long) and Kelly’s sub again.
Prior to listening to that stuff, I listened to Lloyd Glauberman’s “Money, Wealth & Prosperity” HPP program…the 2nd track of the 1st CD called “Generating New Beliefs”.

That was the most obvious dream about letting stuff go that I’ve had as far as I remember.

4 Likes
Start Date: 9/20/2019
Projected Competion 11/28/2019
Day 14
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 126.99
Percent Done 25.40%
Hours listened today 8.25

I paused Emperor playback when I went on my lunch break today from work in my home office fo my job. Forgot to start it up again right away, hence why only 8.25 hours instead of the expected 10.

I think I’ll go back to listening at night while I sleep. If even just a few loops (instead of all night as I was before). If it weren’t for sleeping in the same room as the wife, I’d have that shit playing on speakers all night long as I sleep. I prefer ultrasonic over masked, since I prefer silence over the water sounds.

Wife had a major upset today because my recent pay bump at my job put us outside the affordability bracket for the health coverage she was on. I officially now make “too much” even though the pay raise was only 3% or so. The issue is the insurance provider didn’t tell us this, and we found out today when they tried pulling nearly $600 instead of the usual $150 or whatever it is (after tax credit before).

It of course bounced since not enough in there to cover it…she was understandably upset.

But we canceled that coverage, and will have to figure something else out.

We have another bill we had to look up to make sure how much it is, and even that seems to have triggered a reaction in her. So I started telling her about the subs…Decided my next purchase will be one we can both use for sure.

I was thinking about either mogul or regen, since those are gender-neutral and I can set up a playback system to have it going in the bedroom on ultrasonic.

So I guess my question for my esteemed colleagues here is this: Mogul or Regen? Both? Or would something else be a better idea to help uncover and murder limiting money beliefs?

I assume EoG is gender-neutral but haven’t looked into that quite so much yet. And also with it taking 4 months to listen to in the proper fashion, I figured a Major sub that’s got all the “stages” in there like how Mogul or Emperor are built might help.

I’m totally open to suggestion on that… If it’s better to start a new thread/topic for that question, I will.

I think she’s on board though with whatever I decide to purchase.

My productivity hasn’t been as strong as that first night, mainly was tired due to running around town a lot to do stuff.

The feeling I get though is if I had decided to do the app dev stuff more, then my “flow” would have kicked in. Not sure if that’s The Emperor talking or not. But that’s the sense I get from my inner voice. Is that my energy will go where I direct it and will replenish in realtime as needed (within reason of course).

I’ll go back tonight to listening to more things in bed. I have noticed I am really enjoying listening to Lloyd Glauberman’s stuff in bed before sleep sets in. I am wondering if Emperor is what led me to dig that stuff out since it’s in alignment with my money goals.

Emperor during day, Lloyd at night could be an interesting test for a week.

1 Like

I believe in that concept that you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with, and your spouse, among all those people, influence your attitudes, perspectives, and views at a deep level.

I know you love your wife. To you, she’s the most beautiful woman in the world, and also you want the best for her.

At the same time, dare I say some harsh truths to consider?

It is this: What if your spouse, with her attitude about money, whenever she is triggered around money, just keeps reprogramming you into scarcity and bringing down any beginning of progress you might be making?

And is there a way to bring her into this, and to make her grow in her attitude about wealth with you?

I think Mogul is unisex. Maybe it’s worthwhile to enlist her in, and run Mogul at night on speakers for both of you to fix money limiting beliefs at night.

Just a suggestion. But you a know your life better, you know what is best for you, and whatever you decide and think will be what happens :slight_smile:

I hope I didn’t offend you with these thoughts @Palpatine

3 Likes

No offense @AMASH. I thought Mogul might be good for us both, but wanted to make sure there wasn’t some other sub that would work “better”.

We both could use some reprogramming in that area for sure.

The Ecstasy of Gold would work better, since Stage 1 will wipe out all negative programming any of you have, and Stage 1 will reprogram you in the right ways for wealth.

But it might be an investment that is too high for you, especially with actual perspectives on money.

Regeneration could be another excellent choice. However, it is more general and not focused on wealth like EoG ST1 will be, and ST2-4.

2 Likes

@Palpatine, I was thinking about this:

Could it be that your life circumstances and subconscious are telling you that you better take a step back, go into EoG, spend 300 hours per stage and listen to it every night with your wife, until you reach Stage 4, and then on Stage 4, when you have financial stability and true empowering wealth beliefs, to add Emperor, and start from that strong foundation to build a true Empire? That to aim for the sky and succeed, you need to eliminate weaknesses and build strength first?

Good thing that EoG and Emperor don’t do the same thing. EoG could be a fantastic foundation that digs deeper and work faster when it comes to money than Emperor, but Emperor can take that foundation into higher highs.

Btw, EoG ST1 has superior technology in clearing out all negative beliefs related to money, and traumas related to wealth. It replaces Rebirth and makes Rebirth outdated.

Just sharing this idea. You @Palpatine, are the decider. You know what is best, in each and every case. I believe in you, man :blush:

7 Likes

@AMASH How do you think EOG ST1 plus Regeneration would work?

It does seems that you @Palpatine and your lady will benefit exponentially by listening to the same subs together. Ive been doing exactly that (with other asubs choices) with my lady for about 2 months and things work faster when both change and grow together into the same direction.

Instead of one trying to make things stay the same out of familiarity, we both push each other a little more to the desired goals and feed on eachothers changes.

2 Likes

I don’t think it is necessary, since Regeneration and EoG ST1 work in opposite ways.

EoG ST1 will break down your beliefs, and rebuild them into new ones in ST2. It is a Total Breakdown. While Regeneration keeps what is there but it heals it and takes out the emotional charge so it doesn’t run you.

Regeneration could be a great sub to run after EoG ST4 if a person feels a few things need to be clearer out, but if ST1 was run enough time, it is not likely to happen.

Regeneration is great for health, healing, and general traumas though. But @Palpatine needs his money and wealth sorted out first and foremost now. Independence, freedom, and wealth to support his family and make his wife happy.

@Palpatine could read the sales page for Ecstasy of Gold to get an idea on what’s in it. To see if there is a fit, if a part of him tells him it’s the right choice, or whether Emperor for longer and more time is what is important now.

3 Likes

Cool, good explanation, thank you!

1 Like

I’ve read the EoG sales page many many times. It’s why it keeps coming up in my mind.
I thought about Regen at first for us both…since it’s supposed to be “smoother”…but I also like the idea of the Total Breakdown for ST1.

Is the ST1 in EoG the same general idea then of Khan’s ST1 Total Breakdown? Accomplish the same basic thing of removing and obliteraing the limiting baggage and stuff?

i think EoG does make sense if so for she and I to listen to in tandem.

I think listening to Emperor has got me to this point, and while I want to do EoG with her…my inner voice tells me I should finish out Emperor since I committed to the 500 hours.

In the end though, doing that will just prolong her benefit since she would only do EoG with me.

So I may end up shelving Emperor so she and I both get the breakdown and healing done together and see where it can lead us.

3 Likes

Actually, if I were to still get my Emperor listens in 10 hours during my workdays, and we had EoG playing while asleep…if my understanding of ST1 is correct, wouldn’t it rip out any bad beliefs but leave the “Good” stuff that Emperor put in during the day for just me? So I can still get my 500 hours of Emperor in whlle also putting in time for ST1?

1 Like

Yes. Except Khan ST1 is about strength, power, dominance, sexuality, and masculinity limiting beliefs, while EoG ST1 is about anything related to money and wealth that could be stopping you now.

It gets broken down, filtered, and rebuilt into better with ST2.

Yes EoG Stage 1 will work beautifully and enhance the effects of Emperor. And ST2-3-4 will do as well.

So it’s a very good and balanced idea to do Emperor during the day and EoG ST1 at night with your wife. Just please do try to aim for at least 300 hours for each stage of EoG. And once you’re at the 300 hours mark, feel deeply whether you might need a few more hours or 50 :smile:

I salute you, man. This is not a step backwards, this is evolution, a new perspective, and finding even better tools to get to where you want.

Let us know what you decide. Maybe it could be a good idea to spend a day or two when you start EoG just with EoG to get things revved up, then do your plan.

In all cases, follow your heart and inner knowing. You are the decider and it will guide you well @Palpatine. We might simply be reflections of your inner guide giving you some pointers, maybe we don’t exist, it’s just you thinking with yourself and parts of yourself into a better you :wink:

5 Likes

So you guys dont follow the new listening pattern anymore?

1 Like