I’ve often done very themed, topic’d journals, because I wanted to document individual titles and measure their impact on me, and be able to go back and review title-by-title later on in life.
But I’ve stopped journaling nearly as much, so, I should just go back to one journal.
Results over the last few months: True Sell
@Azriel you tagged me in a post about True Sell and I thought I should share.
True Sell has been AMAZING.
True Sell Results & Comparing ST1/ST4
Almost 2 years ago now I realized I didn’t want to be in closing, and I wanted to get into setting/setter-management to coach more, be on zoom less, impact the business as a whole through managing systems & lead-flow instead of just having the same conversation 10x a day asking for a credit card.
Setting for the last two years has been MUCH MORE FUN and alive for me, I’ve gotten to coach, mentor, grow, and think like a business owner instead of a sales person. I’ve been extremely happy, but, never could figure out how to get the job as a setter manager, so I have been making 5k/mo for almost 2 years when I’m used to making 10-20k in sales.
However, I stayed patient, and when true sell came out, I immediately got promoted to setter manager internally, made 15k my first month, and now run a team of 6 setters. The sales manager above me says if this relationship goes well, he has many more teams he could bring me on to, because I’ve been extremely impressive for the entire time he’s known me, but especially impressive since I added in Crown & Capital, and pretty much immediately got hired after running True Sell.
I agree with you around St4 being pretty specific. I find that ST1 is the best title for me, which is interesting, because I’m an appointment setter and setter-manager… so you’d think ST2 or ST4 would be best? but no, when I run ST1, everything clicks, and I find that it helps with the personal side of things, so that I love sales, show up differently, enjoy what I do, and have this level of obsession that’s more present on ST1 than the other stages. The other stages are very skill specific and are great in that regard, but only ST1 makes sales feel less like something that I need to be skilled in, and more like a game I get to play.
When I got promoted, it was pretty much immediately after adding ST4 to ST1 though.
I think that’s 100% accurate. ST4 is what Saint called “EOG For Sales People” and I think that’s amazing. However, it doesn’t mean that ST4 will necessarily increase your close/show rate and other similar numbers. But it will help you move from sales to sales management, or a higher leverage offer.
There was a guy who worked for the same company that i did 4 years ago. My close rate and commission was almost double his, yet, he’s the one who now manages half-a-dozen sales team, taking 50% of the company’s entire sales-generated-revenue for his work (and then reinvesting it into paying out commissions, adspend, setters, sales-admins, sales-softwares, etc.)
He is the perfect example of someone who thought of himself as a sales-entrepreneur, not as a sales-person. The criticism that some of the top sales coaches aren’t even as good as the top sales people is true… sales coaches are way better sales entrepreneurs though.
So yeah I’ll continue to run ST1, which will have plenty of wealth-beliefs scripting when combined with C&C.
And the fact that the lead manifestation in ST1 is SO strong for me, even though lead manifestation is “stronger” in stage 2, makes me believe that the little bit of ST4 that will be nested in ST1 will also be extremely strong.
Results over the past few months: The Stabilizer
This sub is honestly INCREDIBLE! When it’s in my stack, life clicks. It’s like an ADHD medication, in effect. Productivity, health, habits, sleep, less stress, more focus, more drive, and for me most of all it is extremely efficient in ending the patterns of financial avoidance and replacing them with financial responsibility, in budgeting, investing, paying down debt, and making tough financial decisions. In a couple of other more nuanced ways, it’s helping me introspect on “responsibility” in general, both being responsible for myself, and being responsible for others.