JCast Dragon Reborn Whatever

@dorfmeister 2002 ? Sounds about right. Where did he do his workshops at?

Running my second loop of the day and just enjoying it. It feels like my eyes are opening in ways they never have been before. I was thinking last night how I wished like hell I had the self awareness and maturity so many times in the past that I do now. It’s sort of weird to realize that the reason there was hostility or drama at various times in my life is because I was in situations I shouldn’t have been in. Not illegal or anything like that but thinking I should go back to school with undiagnosed and unmedicated ADHD, anxiety, and depression.
I feel that Dragon Reborn is the therapist and treatment I was always hoping was available. In no way am I suggesting it’s a replacement for professional help. It just feels so often that the last twenty to twenty five years have just been a blur of bad decisions sprinkled in with random great memories.
I feel that with running Dragon Reborn in it’s entirety I will finally eliminate all that has caused me to self sabotage.

5 Likes

In his hypnosis center in Mounds View. He had a seminar room that held 20 people or so.

1 Like

4 Likes

It’s so weird but so cool that situations that previously would put me into a tailspin of anxiety and worry don’t really phase me anymore.

7 Likes

Thats because you are evolving from the inside and becoming the man you always wanted to become. Soon you will walk your path of destiny your inner compass will guide you follow your heart friend.

2 Likes

Third day in and feeling good. I feel like as I let go of more whatever that the silly sense of humor I am known for is coming more to the surface. For so long I took so much of other people’s issues personally and I can feel that being eliminated. Fuck most of the time now I have zero desire to talk about other people or be critical or judgmental . Just live your life and don’t be dick

8 Likes

Running my second loop of the day. Feeling a bit down at the moment because I realize now that because of my immaturity and either being aloof or oblivious I never really noticed how toxic and unhealthy a lot of people are and how I allowed myself to be involved in situations I had no business being a part of or didn’t belong. Something I am going to be incredibly observant about going forward.

4 Likes

@James not to detract from DR, but consider running inner circle in Q+ once this is all done. Let’s both get better people in our lives!

1 Like

Yes Definitely. Not really a big time social person but if networking or whatever will help my family I’m all for it

1 Like

@James I have found that even though I don’t strive to be “extroverted” that having good people in one’s life makes things a lot easier and at the very least, less of a hassle.

4 Likes

Fourth Day and feeling better every day. Today is my 53rd Birthday so I’m going to hang out and chill with my wife and do as little as possible.

6 Likes

Sounds like a perfect plan. Wish you a great day!

1 Like

Hey @James happy birthday bruv.

3 Likes

@PhasingPhoenix @TheBoxingScientist
Thank you gentlemen

Happy birthday!!! Enjoy with the wife.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @James!

3 Likes

I just made a deal with him.

I’ll only congratulate him in person in a year or two when we can celebrate it on some paradise island.

He drives a hard bargain… No sauna or black licorice allowed :frowning:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday, man!

May your next journey around the Sun, bring you joy, growth, love, contentment, and positive realities beyond your imagining.

:muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

@SubliminalUser @Malkuth Thank You

2 Likes