JCast Dragon Reborn Whatever

Happy Birthday @James :partying_face::green_heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

@friday @COWolfe Thank you

Finished my first loop of the day a bit ago. Not sure if it was from using a different set of headphones or what but I became so relaxed I fell asleep. It was awesome. Last night I slept better than I have in a really long time. It’s becoming incredibly easy to brush unnecessary drama off. Not that drama is ever necessary but you get my point. I’m just chill and I don’t care. People can lose their minds over whatever just leave me out of it

2 Likes

I’m not a big time television watcher as it is but the more I run Dragon Reborn the more I feel it’s just a gigantic waste of time
I also find myself wanting to help people more. No expectations involved just doing what I feel is right

5 Likes

Last day of listening for the week. I’m feeling better than I have in a long time . Have a great weekend

3 Likes

Belated happy birthday, mate! Hope you had a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@James did you have a good birthday celebration ?

2 Likes

First of two days off. Ran a partial loop of Love Bomb yesterday and since then people have been incredibly positive towards me for the most part. If I run any other ultima titles with Dragon Reborn it will probably be Sanguine just to keep that positive optimistic vibe going

2 Likes

In a much better mood today than I was yesterday. I forgot to mention I ran a loop of R.I.C.H yesterday that I feel triggered some heavy reconciliation. I don’t see that sub or ultima as something that should be run with Dragon Reborn where Love Bomb is different in that it helps you learn to love yourself which is incredibly important to healing

3 Likes

Rich is orthogonal to DR. Dr Might delay it from activating but that’s fine since the expectation isn’t to become a millionaire right after running the loop

2 Likes

@SubliminalUser I’m starting to think that Dragon Reborn overpowers anything ran with it

2 Likes

Yes it does. Especially ST4. Can’t do anything else except PCU consistently.

2 Likes

What is PCU?

Paragon Complete Ultima

2 Likes

I’ve run that combo and it worked wonders for me. Embracing my inner child and feeling connected to the Universe.

3 Likes

I haven’t felt that yet. Hopefully it was consensual

2 Likes

I ran LB as a prototype so I can imagine how much greater it would be to run it in Qv2 and in Solace (Saint said they have some revelations on Solace they would reveal soon).

1 Like

Hmm… Even though the effect of that could be delayed, wouldn’t it consume energy listening to it, just the same? And that combined with the already heavy DR might simply be too much?

Love bomb and PCU… wouldn’t they already be in line with DR and perhaps because of that require less “energy”?

Just a thought…

2 Likes

That’s a possibility. Perhaps its orthogonality serves as the downside here in terms of energy consumption.

1 Like