Jayvee - Starktasmic QV2 & Mega R.I.C.H Ultima

Both of these give a strong to forget your comfort zone almost effortlessly in pursuit of greater things, if there’s even a 10% change of you getting something that you previously woulda thought “not worth the effort” will now be something you’d jump to try and get the W in, unphased if it doesn’t work out

basically to be more deep with this, it destroyed a lot of my former rationalizations and excuses and buffers rooted in fear of failure, relating to things I KNOW I WANT, even if the chance of failure is high
and ive been surprised to find that success rate is closer to like 75% when i shoot for these things.

great combo

5 Likes

i did, if you set a goal to appease any entity but yourself your soul is going to resist it hard.

now, think about yourself as your mental point of origin and not ANY SINGLE PERSON ELSE.

your wants would be different, something with a mancave, your favorite PC, perhaps a nice cinema room? a certain type of car, a certain type of wardrobe, and finally a certain sense of peace and OBJECTIVE ACHIEVEMENT. add in physical health like hitting the gym after a long day of work, going to the beach to on weekends to be stared at by hotties.

if you’re thinking about these wants before thinking about what is set in stone for you as a “man” of today’s society (it always involves women and being gigachad.) you’d aim for the stars.

when you’re thinking about nobody but yourself as the star of your movie…You’d go for a business tomorrow.

4 Likes

I agree with everything you said. Looking at my situation from the outside, I am very comfortable. I have a high-paying job with good benefits, because of this job I’m able to provide an excellent life for my wife and kids. The fear of stepping away is bringing up these thoughts. If I was on my own, I could walk away from it with no issue, but the fact I have others relying on me is what keeps me where I am at.

I know I am capable of starting and growing a successful business, but my own fear is the reason I keep holding myself back.

2 Likes

these subs are a cheatcode

if it werent for subs id give u reasonable advice to just do what youre doing and not risk but with these subs it seems like you’d be able to go for it due to the manifestation technology with the right program or custom

3 Likes

because well…if you weren’t mentioning it so much it wouldnt have been a strong innate primal protector need to want to own your own business to provide more, you woulda been like “Im happy fuck it lemme buy diamond to fuck my wife harder”

1 Like

On my second rest day. I bought Regeneration last night at the peak of my recon. Today I’m like why did I buy this? I like following the 1 day on 1 day off format. I like how I get a bloom/recon response on the off days. It’s a refreshing change from the total overwhelming zombified feeling I was getting when listening five days a week.

An interesting coincidence happened that I think is a result of the custom. I was nominated for a union rep position. I usually avoid political stuff at work, but it sounds challenging and fun. Another thing that happened was I was told to put in for the upcoming promotion. Word of my performance during the training exercise reached upper management. I think it’s interesting because the union position helps my fellow workers and the position my boss told me to apply for is management, which removes me from the union. Both positions contradict each other.

I think Ascended Mogul finally integrated. I haven’t listened to it for about a week and a half. This week I actually enjoyed work. Which is NOT normal for me. I’m the type of person that always has a good attitude but I would much rather be home. Even my wife was like are you okay, you never enjoy being at work? I already believed that these subliminals work, but this is a deep identity level change.

Processing day today. Definitely was in a bloom state for most of the day. I know I’ve been on a emotional rollercoaster since starting this custom (anyone reading this journal can see that) but it’s worth it. I decided to not let my fear get the best of me. I’m enrolled in a certification program to start my home inspection business but have yet to start it. I’ve been using reading the textbook as an excuse to postpone starting. Today I changed that, I buckled down and started the course. I’m not going to let my fear stop me from starting a business. That was my reason for getting this custom and I plan on making my goals a reality.

I know I’m making good progress at work. But like @Yazooneh said. What would I do if I was the star of my own movie? I would start my own business and live the life of my dreams. I know I provide a great life for my wife and kids but I want to give them more than comfort.

I already told @Lion about his help with getting regeneration in his journal but I wanted to say something here. His journal on Regeneration and Elixir was the reason I bought it, anyone curious about those programs I highly suggest you read it. I don’t plan on listening to it anytime soon but my wife is interested in it. Which is a miracle because I’ve been trying to sell her on subliminals for the last few months and that journal is what finally sold her on them.

4 Likes

The Elixir + Regeneration stack was the only time I was able to stick to a stack. This comment inspires me to do more of that.

:muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

proud of you bro, go get it

2 Likes

On a processing day. I’m starting to wonder if Quantum Limitless helps with ADD. I’ve had a lot of focus today and a strong desire to learn. While working on my home inspection cert I was able to read a lesson and watch the supplemental video and was consistently scoring 80% or above on every quiz on the first try.

I also noticed that I’ve been drawn back to fasting. I’ve been semi-consistent with intermittent fasting and that has helped with losing weight but I know I could be doing more to increase my results. I started reading The Complete Guide to Fasting by Jason Fung and Jimmy Moore. I plowed through a quarter of it today. Reading that much isn’t normal for me because my attention span is so short.

Tomorrow will be my last day with subliminals, I’ll be taking a week off, possibly more. I read @AlexanderGraves 's journal earlier and it inspired me to do possibly two weeks. I’ll update with how I react on the washout.

4 Likes

Day 1 of the washout. Feel a little overwhelmed. Had a vivid dream last night. In the dream I was looking at different properties on a beach area to invest in. Looked like the beach was in Florida but I couldn’t quite place an exact location. My memory is kind of hazy about the rest but I remember basically doing a home inspection on each home to evaluate them.

Interesting dream since my big goal is to start getting rental properties once I get the business going. I worked a lot on the inspector certification. I finished the initial course for the certification. Have one more class to go, 4 mock inspections, and a certification test. My goal is to finish the second course before I go on vacation next week.

Felt tired today for the most part. I think that is because I listened to two loops of my custom yesterday and an Ultima. Yesterday at about 2 in the afternoon I listened to Limitless Executive, it didn’t kick in till like 8pm. I was wired till like 1030 at night after that.

2 Likes

I wrote my last post while covering dispatch yesterday evening. A few minutes after writing the post the police dispatcher noticed my home inspection text book and said that he has been a realtor part time for a few years. We ended up chatting for a couple of hours and he told me ways to grow my business and network with realtors. Here are some of the ways he mentioned:

Attend real estate office weekly meetings
Go to open houses
Advertise on Facebook and Google
Provide high tech and low tech inspections
Have a good business card
Get your number into a realtors phone

It was an incredibly productive talk. Sounds like StarkQ/Natural Winner manifestating.

4 Likes

Day 2 of the washout. I was fired up at work this morning before going home. I ended up working with the union to help make things better for everyone in the workplace. I don’t want to go into too many details here but it comes down to a lot of people are passive, they just take it, especially when they aren’t treated well. I had enough of it and communicated that the issue needed to be pushed forward, it was, and change started today.

Spent most of the day enjoying time with my family. I also started the second course needed for the home inspector certification. After skimming through the entire course, I’ll have no issues reaching my goal of finishing it this week.

I felt a strong bloom state all morning while fasting. Made it close to 20 hours today. I haven’t updated my weight in a while. I’m at a total of 38lbs down. Which is great. I’m glad I’m still losing weight even though my focus has shifted primarily to wealth. I’m almost done with the fasting book I started this week. After I go on vacation, I plan to do three 36 hour fasts per week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

3 Likes

Day 3 of the washout. Today I was hit with strong recon all morning. I kept stressing about different programs to listen to along with my custom when I start listening again. I also felt overwhelmed emotionally. The recon subsided when I got out of the house to run errands.

I felt focused while I was out. Didn’t make any progress on the home inspection cert. Not worried about it because I’ll have plenty of time to do it at work. I’m doing a 96-hour shift this week. I’m almost done with the fasting book, it’s really informative. I got some chicken bone broth to break my fasts with from now on.

I have been juggling between getting another QV2 custom or a custom Ultima. The second custom would be focused on fitness. I mean really focused, just 10 modules. One thing I miss from Emperor Fitness ST1 was the deep sleep module. That thing knocked me out.

Here is what I came up with:

1. Emperor Fitness ST4 Core
  2. Spartan Core
  3. WANTED Core
  4. Beast Within Ultima Core
  5. Extreme Exercise Motivation
  6. SPS: Fat Burn
  7. SPS: Muscular System
  8. APS: Torso
  9. APS: Arms
  10. Deep Sleep

edit to add more:
I had a strange experience at lunch today. Throughout our whole time at the restaurant, the waiter was not friendly towards me, he would be nice to my wife and kids, but cold when communicating with me. I don’t know why he acted this way but it was strange. Even when he left the bill he looked at me specifically and goes I’ll give this to you, then he placed it on the opposite end of the table and placed his finger on it holding it down, while making eye contact with me. I didn’t understand what was going on, I didn’t react I just thought the guy was a weirdo.

3 Likes

Late night update. I have been super chatty with people lately. I ended up talking to my neighbors for close to an hour and a half tonight. I think that’s clearly StarkQ because after the last year I haven’t chatted with anyone like that. I’m glad I’m doing this washout, the subliminal results are clearly pronounced.

2 Likes

That sounds great. How long had you listened before this latest washout?

1 Like

I’ve been listening since the beginning of February. After going through so many programs I think this will help integrate everything and give me a good refresh to continue using my custom.

Based on my own StarkQ experiences, this is true. Felt super friendly and talkative on it and others were the same to me too.

This feels more like a push-back from the waiter to your StarkQ energy. He was having a bad day and got pissed off when you were clearly sending out good vibes. StarkQ is still at work.

1 Like

Washout Day 4

I came into work this morning to find out that one of my co-workers lied about me in an attempt to get me in trouble (there is a promotion coming up, which I’m not even going to put in for). It didn’t work, when my managers told me about the lie, I started laughing. The thing I don’t understand is why he lied so badly. Like if a person is trying to screw someone over by lying about them, the lie should at least be somewhat believable. He is going to get in trouble for his lack of integrity, so things really didn’t go the way he planned.

I’ve been very charismatic today and quick-witted. I was joking around with my managers and co-workers all morning. I even forgot something that I needed for work and my managers told me it’s no big deal and to not worry about it. Thank you to @Lion for the comment above, you helped me see how the subliminal is already making big changes in the way I interact with others. Things are going great, besides the douchey waiter yesterday, people have been friendly towards me. Another thing I noticed is that during interactions, people really open up to me. I’ll start a conversation and it turns into a long talk, with them giving me their life story. Someone thanked me for listening to them the other day. People want to be heard and I’m happy I made someone feel that way.

I made some progress on the home inspection cert, I’ll be able to finish the second course by tomorrow evening.

2 Likes

Washout Day 5

Had incredibly intense dreams last night. In the form of nightmares/false awakenings. I wasn’t scared by the nightmares but didn’t sleep well because I would realize I was in a nightmare and wake myself up. Happened multiple times throughout the night. Also, the dreams were incredibly vivid, like the false awakening did not seem different than real life. Makes me wonder if this is the end of my recon because I had some intense positive dreams on the first night of the washout. My thought process behind this comes from the new support article on recon:

Incredibly Vivid Nightmares and Dreams: These are common side effects of running a strong subliminal (like our titles), period. That being said, when you have incredibly frightening nightmares, this could be a sign of reconciliation starting, or ending (usually the latter). These nightmares are the result of your subconscious attempting to clear the deep-seated fears related to the subliminal programming. Some people, however, have dreams so terrifying that they’ll quit the subliminal, thinking that we’ve put something nefarious into the script. This is untrue — it’s your deep fears finally being cleared.

Besides the dreams, I was productive today. Lots of things to do at work, I have two items left for the certification class. One essay to write and the final test. I’ll get that done this evening.

I also started taking the supplement Neuriva Plus. I looked it up and a couple of the ingredients have been shown to help with ADD and ADHD so I’m seeing if it helps my focus. Today was the first dose so I can’t say I’ve noticed a difference yet, but I’ll report on it as time goes on.

Edit for personal accountability and to track progress:
Finished the second home inspection course, I got a 100% on the final exam.

1 Like