Is Stark Now Controlling Me?

What i noticed is that whilst i was on the Stark custom my technical discussions with the client were fluid. I would come up with solutions right off the bat. Since i took a break from Stark and moved to the ascension custom. Now I am loosing that ability i now crave Stark again !!.

Its almost like the custom is now having control over me ? any thoughts.

2 Likes

If the Stark Custom was still controlling you, then you’d still be having those fluid discussions.

Maybe the Ascension Custom wants you to listen to Stark.

:joy:

2 Likes

What now?

1 Like

LOL you crack me up @Simon perhaps i am not explaining myself correctly. On Stark i am fluid with my technical conversations in the absence of Stark after a few days. I get blocks in what to say ?. Then a craving to listen to Stark comes back to me hence me asking is it controlling me ?

Chaps please stop it i am laughing too much :blush:

Just hope SC have not installed addiction modules in the custom so i cannot live without Stark.

1 Like

I run a custom with both Ascension and Stark. Works great!

1 Like

Thanks @Gemstone i will now combine the power of stark and ascension !.

Please share your results and finds bruv.

Think its normal.Everytime i stop or remove stark.The fame part and people being nice part dissapears so its pretty easy to get addicted to having it in a stack,lol :rofl:

2 Likes

So interesting that we all crave something different from a sub; I don’t want the fame and people being nice, I just want the mental clarity that @TheBoxingScientist mentioned in the post. For me, it’s amazing that a sub can get you that. I would love the option to take out some stuff from Stark, and just keep the mental enhancements.

2 Likes

Wonder if limitless would manage that?

1 Like

I tried it, but not even close. The closest I get is with BLU - Emperor, but still not close.

1 Like

Hmm,thats harder then.Dont think theres many other brain focused programs other than ql

Nope limitless and stark are 2 different species

1 Like

2 doses of terminal stark is like taking the drug limitless.

1 Like

Haha,sounds interesting.Ive never tried the limitless major cause its in most of the other programs.Unfortuntately never got good results from stark terminus though but might have not been enough processing/rest days,lol

@lovage perhaps Fire can do this.

@Fire can you please run an export of the creative limitless module of the script. ?.

Then recompile as standalone product or module ?.

@SaintSovereign copying Saint so this can be
tracked in the repository.

Thanks

3 Likes

THE POWER OF STARK AND LIMIT DESTROYER IS UNSTOPABLE

its just been 2 weeks!! im happy yall :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

is that what they call acute results? which still not the deep stuff yet?

I would buy that no questions asked. Can you imagine the smart part of Stark with no social stuff and Emperor? oh my god!

2 Likes

@Budewr please share your findings