Is Stark Now Controlling Me?

Thats it @lovage if Fire can do this it would be amazing.

We might get that when Q+ comes since all the scripts will be getting rewrites.Emperor and stark are the only ones with QL lite at the moment.Wonder what other modules contribute to stark though

3 Likes

I donā€™t know honestly abnd itā€™s also difficult to explain: I can literally see things 2-3 phases in advance. I put together an entire system integration design in less than 2 days while on Stark.

2 Likes

Hmm,maybe submodel alpha mixed with technological prodigy?No idea though :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@lovage are you a technical i.t architect

you mean share what has happened and changed with me?

Product Lead in IT, but with technical background. For high profile intiatives in the company I also do integration designs.

3 Likes

Would be cool if they made that as a module but another cool idea would be to make a module out of emperors mindset lol. Can you imagine stark with emperorā€™s mindsetā€¦ WIN

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist
@lovage

the clarity and verbal fluency-especially around technical discussions and/or when explaining/speaking to clients, may be the result of some of the social stuff or intertwined with it deeply, in the effect your experience

1 Like

I get the smart, charming and optimistic effects from Stark, and the masculine, boundary setting, walking tall effects from Ascension.
I have some modules to support the cores, like Dragon Tongue and Iron Frame.

1 Like

thanks for killing the hope @Azriel

1 Like

When I was running Stark as my primary sub (before my custom) I was able to visualize tasking Stark (as RDJ, of course) with a problem, and then he reports back when he has a solution. The way I understood the solution was as if I was looking over his shoulder as he was laying out plans and pointing to things, showing me how each piece worked with the next, etc.

I can still do that to an extent, but it was FAR more pronounced while actively running Stark.

Hereā€™s the thing thoughā€¦ while actually running Stark, my mind would wander to frivolous thingsā€¦ imaginative and fanciful daydreams like me being one of the Avengers, etcā€¦ but invariably, the solution would present itself hours later or perhaps the next day. If I didnā€™t let myself daydream, the solution wasnā€™t as detailed or was late arriving. I suspect that, for me at least, the daydreaming is an integral partā€¦ perhaps busily engaging one part of my brain so another part can mull over the issue and arrive at the solution?

2 Likes

Iā€™m laughing out loud :grin:

just saying they might be connectedā€“maybe not- who knows

1 Like

Could you please experiment with Stark Qv2 and confirm if this is still an issue.
I feel like Qv2 has fixed this.

:man_shrugging:t2:

Its interesting how different stark builds have different effects the terminus version of stark is miles ahead in terms of effects then Q.

1 Like

I think Iā€™m on the same boat as you are. I have been craving stark for a while now. On it, I would enjoy having a conversation, socializing and getting creative solutions. Once I stopped Stark and went on AM and then Wanted - I just donā€™t want to talk, heck, I find myself deleting replies.

I found that adding Ultima Stark helps bringing Stark to the surface

3 Likes

I never felt it was an issue once I saw the results, I often have insights and creative thoughts while doing other tasksā€¦ brilliant (IMHO, of course) ideas while washing the dishes, or just out for a walk letting my mind wander.

Years ago I had a hypnotherapy session to install confidence and rapport scripting. (Basically a homebrew version of the upgrades Neil Strauss got from Hypnotica and Steve P. in The Game) During that session, the only thing I remember was being on the USS Enterprise from Star Trek, wandering around the ship as if it were a lucid dream. I have ZERO recollection of the hypnotherapy content itself. From my perspective, I went into a trance, wandered around a fictional spaceship for 45 minutes, and felt like a million bucks when I ā€œwoke upā€. Amazing experienceā€¦ and again, it all happened while my conscious mind was imagining something else.

3 Likes

Hey Meng, can you link me to where Saint talks about what Q+ entails? Iā€™m kinda excited about the revamping of scripts, no wonder some people are so stoked so (I believe anyway) far into the future. I canā€™t seem to get the main article.

Hypnotherapy seems like something to look into, this is fascinating.

1 Like

As with anything, of course, quality counts for a LOT. The hypnotist I used was well versed in NLP as well, which was a big part of the scripting that was installed. Plus, he knew who Hypnotica was (they might even have been FB friends, but I could be thinking of someone else) and was already familiar with that part of The Game, so I didnā€™t have to explain what I wanted in much detail.

1 Like