Finding that a particular sub is more me?

Chaps

As you all know i have used both Stark and Emperor for for a while. Sometimes what I will do is use Stark for productivity especially client facing and Emperor when I am working by myself. Stark makes me the silver tongue when chatting up birds too.

What i am finding is that Stark the more I use it the more I feel it is me. I am extremely joyful and happy on Stark more then any other product. Does anyone feel that way with a particular product ?.

I have to say even wanted was a struggle for me, S&S was close to my heart to but PS less so.

6 Likes

I thought you said you felt that StarkQ was taking control of you.

1 Like

Indeed I did and i thankyou for pointing this out however with continued use it seems to bring out who i really am. Perhaps its specific modules that i have added have helped to balance the subs effects.

Perhaps when i was craving stark my brain was telling me this is what you need bugger the rest of the products.

1 Like

Good question, these are my 2 cents.

For me, I have a special place in my heart for HoM, but it is not that simple for me.

I think that some subs enhance who I am now and some subs develop another side of me, so I become less one-sided. I am not sure there is one sub that fits all of me(my consciousness). Also perhaps stacking some of them will give you the best of both worlds. For example starkq, emp and ql st4 feel amazing to me and give me the best of ‘both’ worlds. Running stark alone gives me that happy feeling you talk about, a bit less on empq though, but I chalk that off to scripting.

All the subliminal I bought from subclub work very well for me so it is difficult for me really answer that question. I think it is best to listen to your own hunches and intuition on what you need most right now

4 Likes

I noticed I feel more aligned with Stark than a lot of subs. I feel it’s the nerd emperor. I get more done with AM alone but am just miserable. When I add Stark, my baseline happiness increases.

I always thought I was not creative or social, Stark made me realize that was a bullshit story I kept telling my self.

7 Likes

@Pyro i like that the nerd emperor :slight_smile:

Stark can also be balanced to give you the right feel of being happy and have the alpha masculinity by adding modules like boundaries, alpha of alphas and dominian.

3 Likes

Its very weird, how these subs work

Im in the same thought process as you, Emperor hasnt been treating me well

Stark did,

Is that a sign to go back to stark cause it’s probably the best fit for me?

Or trust my conscious mind thats telling me that emperor is the best fit for me.

Which clearly my subconscious doesnt feel that way cause the reaction and the progress isnt so great so its a reflection of the subconscious

Who to trust then?

They say the subconscious knows better than you do, and that you need to seek its help by dowsing or By reflecting on your reality and arrange some stuff to align it

But what if my subconscious is rejecting a title because its afraid of it and that its full of blockages on that title, and not because my subconscious knows better than my conscious mind

Its a very trick subject and im lost and what to school to follow on that matter,

Should we go with what works best for us? In terms of progress and results? Or should we trust our conscious mind that took time to point or lackings in life and our shortcomings and said this might be a better fit than the last sub i used?

Im lost lol, hahaha its very tricky and the subconscious is still vague and unknown

You could ask your dowsing and get even more confused. To make it simple it’s well known that people generally have their greatest insights when they are not thinking of their problem or topic.

from what i read when you dowse you have to be in the present moment, rather in your thoughts
no expectations just being in the present moment and asking

Why not use both in one custom? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It is just reconciliation. The best example to illustrate this is to take SaintSovereign 's example.

He ran a cognitive-based title (one of the Limitless series, I don’t remember which one) and he got tons of reconciliation as opposed to when he used to run wealth-based titles which were smooth for him.

According to him, he had some past issues with learning which he overcame by running the above mentioned title and by sticking with it. In due time, it helped boost his learning capabilities and overcome much of the issues around that.

Similarly, if Emperor is difficult for you and StarkQ is smooth, it means you don’t currently gel well with the Emperor archtype for some reason or the other.

There are 2 options to resolve this. Either you really want to fulfill the goals of Emperor in your life the “Emperor way” and you stick to it, which eventually leads to taking on the mantle of the Emperor OR you go ahead with StarkQ because you prefer that archetype to achieve your goals.

Neither of the options are good or bad. They are both just personal preferences.

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Very helpful my dear friend. Thanks

1 Like

Interesting. I have found that Ascended Mogul made me happier and less short tempered. But I was going from Emperor to AM. I have never tried Stark as a major title but am running it in a custom.

thats the tricky part for me, i re-read your post couple of times

whats interesting that if theres some hard time running a title in terms of progress that must certainly tell us that theres some weakpoints or blockages is giving you a hard time for it

and that might be an indication also like a compass that says " GO THERE THIS IS A LIFE BLOCKAGE FOR YOU BUT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT GOO OVER THERE!!!"

but whats tricky also , that maybe its not working for you because maybe thats not your route? or that maybe the scripting is not working for you personally , maybe due to language or some weird strange reason

if its number 1 and thats why it is happening, its a good sign to run something that targets you weakpoints,

id say i had a smooth run on stark, cause i really love socializing and i love laughing and talking to people and expressing myself, it was like a charm, and id say stark is closer to my personality

but do we choose something that aligns with our personality or something that we want from life? like myself i am INFP

bro i have lots of questions in my mind never ending questions,. im dying in a loop,

Fuck.

2 Likes

I will admit that I struggled with it too. But this simple answer made it sure for me. And that is “I choose and I will embrace that choice absolutely. If I am right, I am right. If I am wrong, I learn from it.”

But apart from that, lets think about your dilemma.

If I ran a learning-based title and I said “Limitless isn’t working for me because it is not my personality” that would sound silly because we have all accepted that learning is useful for everyone.

But if I say “Emperor isn’t working for me because it is not my personality” it makes a bit more sense but that logic is still flawed.

Why? Because personality is just a bunch of habits. Think about it. You do a certain number of habits repeatedly and those are what you see about yourself and what others see too. That’s it.

The bigger question is “What personality or archetype do I want to be?”. Because even if you are closer to the StarkQ personality type, you can still be an Emperor. It will just take more time though because you have more habits to change.

Simple as that.

And who knows? Maybe you can run both Emperor and StarkQ and see how that goes. Because if you are drawn to 2 titles, it means there is something about both that you like.

6 Likes

yeah i feel the same, i dont even like putting myself in a box and limiting myself from a personality perspective , i am who i think i am and that shall be, my values lots of things define me,

but sometimes when you put more theories on why this is not working for you, you come up with tons of stuff and ideas.

same with Emperor, the reason im running it is to build my life up, sometimes i feel like a teenager who hasnt grew up yet, i want to put more hours i want to discipline myself in everything and lots of stuff that seems more of an Emperor thing you know?

my personality i meant like personal aspects rather than habits by itself, like self traits that you feel like its your nature rather than " i am angry because i dont like some type of things etc etc and thats just who i am " that might be a habit yes but what i meant is like somethings that were inside of you without any habit implantation

thats interesting, very very interesting,

had thoughts in the morning about this, what if both would work really well ? :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
what i mostly loved about stark is the social aspect , if im really focusing on what drew me into it and
what i really miss from it, is the social aspect and the charisma the fun! or thats whats i experienced at least from my 1 month run

do you know any from the forum whos running both titles?
any examples ? :sunglasses:

1 Like

There were a couple of people who did stack 2 Alpha titles but I don’t remember the names.

Maybe this would make an excellent new thread in the Questions section :wink:

1 Like

i guess im in for the experience, i might be wrong or right i worry too much about being right and wanting to never fuck up. but let there be fuck ups : D

might run emperor for months and then say ops. i fucked up : D

ill follow my heart for this one

1 Like

@Budewr havent read the entier thread however since stark works well for you. Why not take the stark core and add appropriate modules to tweak the stark core to make it more business orientated.

Or you could create an ultima then run it after stark to temper it.

2 Likes

@Lion makes some very good points as usual. Sex Mastery was a difficult one for me. I know exactly why because in my upbringing sex was a topic that was never discussed. It was kept under the blanket and never ever talked about it. Sex outside marriage was shunned upon. This made sex mastery a challenge for me to let go of old beliefs.

2 Likes