Finding that a particular sub is more me?

I have an arsenal of customs and programs from subliminalclub

Every on day I use a pendulum first to see witch program is best for me today.

Since I do that I have no more reconciliation and I do a heavy 9 to 12 different programms per week. It’s even more if I count a 3 core custom as 3 cores, but I count it as 1 program.

Works fantastic for me.
Why?
Because it’s in alignment with my subconscious :grin:

Just try it

1 Like

@Leandros can you please elaborate on the pendulum thing ?

Love the way you describe the personality and subliminal of choice.

This also leads to the conclusion that you can run any title long as you take some sort of action towards that achitype.

The reason that many feel off on alpha titles is because we are far from alpha and our environment reinforces beta ways daily.

2 Likes

Take a pendulum in your strong hand.

Ask yourself

Show me yes

See what the pendulum does

Then ask show me no

See what the pendulum does.

Then have your subs ready and say : show me the right ones for me.

And then test every single one

It can happen that you get 12 times a yes, then simply ask: witch one benefits me to most. And then you get an answer

Simple but very effective

2 Likes

hey friend, actually the reason im going for emperor is not cause of business at all, if not a 1% of my choice came becuz of it

i choose emperor for the self empowerment aspect and being self reliant and being fully disciplined into my work and to discpline every aspect of my life , my purpose, and to build a stronger me, that is stronger than the comfort zones,

i saw Emperor’s Wealth aspect as a bonus, since im planning very soon to invest in stocks, but my main focus isnt wealth at all

its just the self power and confidence and all aspects revolving around the self