Will be there more products for women in SC?

Guess it’s time to revive that topic on something that the world’s Emperors, Khans and Starks have failed to understand even after a few thousand years of civilization.

I mentioned that in a very first post. I would also promote those products on YouTube since there’s a lot of women using that crap (shitty subs) uploaded on that platform. I would also find some women who are great social media influencers and give them a woman-oriented sub for free to test and pray they would mention SC on their social media after getting mind-blowing results. The point is to present the product to those influencers in the right way and convince them to give it a try. Besides, SC should have their YT channel with genuine users testimonials. I would also find male social media influencers and do the same. I would also look among self-development communities on the internet and also give their influences a testing sub hoping they would introduce it to the community after getting their results. But it’s just my idea. I’m sure SC knows what they’re doing. Porbably, they have figured it out already.

A lot of forums addressed to women out there. You sing up, log in and talk, ask, and you know.

I think women are as interested as men by subliminals but they are afraid to testify in public in a forum. I hope @SaintSovereign can give us some statistics if he has about gender ?

1 Like

I think there could be some potentially helpful ideas here. In addition to some of the ideas @Mentalchemist said, there is also the post @King linked to that might help.

Including this one…

I think debate is important because it gives us a chance to learn something.

Now does anyone else want to propose potential ideas regarding titles for women or attracting more women customers?

1 Like

@RVconsultant - right now, am more interested in SubClub improving their physical healing technology.

Not that interested in recommending products for women especially since am not a woman and am pretty sure if women wanted to, they could post some suggestions. Maybe tagging some names from the women’s journals might help

1 Like

So many women use the physical changes and eye colour transformation subs on youtube. Go to youtube and you will see.

SC also cater for women with a wide range of products.

1 Like

I’ve thought about this too.

If people have any more ideas, just post.

1 Like

I see here a problem.
If someone does that, under no circumstances they Wil give away they’re secrets
Because other Coud be more successful then themselves

There I see the problem

It can work, but you need to find a Gemstone of a person or build it yourself

I trust that Saint and Fire are prioritizing the right things. I also do not see an obligation to serve every group to the same extent or in the same way here, as what seems to be implied by the phrasing of the question. SC clearly has its priorities.

More on the same way: since a large percentage of usage is centered around physical change and a few subs and modules has been scripted to cover that entire category, it can be covered with less titles.

5 Likes

Do you know from experience?

I’ve wondered if that is why a majority of the titles are gender neutral, as in any one can run them.

Whether or not any one demographic groups would have equal interest in any given title, who knows?

There are modules for physical changes such as Apollon and Physicality Shifter-Sexiness.

James go to the reviews and you will women from america commenting upon the effectiveness of the subliminals. I believe we also have women from america on this forum who use SC products.

My bible of a post has been erased lol :sleepy::joy:

Probably for the best…my bottom line is

Just addressing the content and not the character of anyone is important here imo. Opinions and views may differ but were all on the same side of this journey.

The title of this thread is polarizing and potentially controversial, and there is nothing wrong with that.

IMO and I could say it could objectively lands as, but is not objectively accusatory, implying something pejorative, as either a lack of awareness or intent.

A more neutral inquiry would be something like ’ will woman be getting more specific titles for them?’ or ‘let’s get more female specific titles for the woman who could and would want to benefit’ or ‘new sub titles for woman’

My read on this is no one is arguing or against that. They are polarized by the thread title, specifically the term neglect.

To have a polarizing response back seems quite reasonable. And at no point should it be made ad hominem. If it’s kept like that we can be free to discuss anything constructively, providing it doesn’t violate ‘house rules’

That said my sense is SC is currently targeting a male marketing segment (let’s be real here-Alchemist, spartan, to Khan were up leveling our real life D&D levels) and whether they choose to continue to do that or not is not right or wrong. (Although they did trade the jacked dude and red car in for a colorful brain ! so who knows lol ) It’s artistic choice and business choice.

6 Likes

Really? Do you realise how you sound?

He sounds like a man who knows what’s up.

Furthermore, again the question stands: why would a man want this. Do we want men to stop being men and have women lead relationships? If this is your thing ok, but I think that is not advancing human potential anymore, it’s contributing to the feminist agenda.

IF there are women who want to run such things, I think Khan will work for them too. But seriously, god had a plan when he created men and women this way. Men are by nature more dominant esp if they are grown in uncivilised conditions, women are naturally submissive. Trying to tamper with nature will not end well.

Some of us women have had be ‘more masculine’ due to jobs, being carers and other types of things. Im sure we would love to be more feminine. Some men find it hard to be more manly. I was a carer for over 40 years. Since 2013 ive tried to find my feminine side. We are supposed to just be while the men do.

Im currently reading a book called Q code (not full title). In there is story but it shows how women and men think, act and comprehend differently. So do we need different types of subliminals- i would say yes but then your mind will pick the right words like goddess when you hear god.

I know some of you have set views on us women but just remember that works both ways.

2 Likes

(what’s the full title btw-I’d love to check that out. you can PM if you prefer)

brilliant, the point is specific titles for woman, catering to to feminine archetypes the way some current titles cater to masculine ones.

You missed my attempt at being funny but that’s ok. I am sure there are women from America on here. There is an entire section of this forum for that or women in general which now that I think about it does seem a bit sexist but there are probably women that want to share and relate to products they choose to run. I have no idea. Don’t let my beautiful hair fool you. I am not a woman nor do I have any idea or will ever as to how a woman feels.

1 Like