Will be there more products for women in SC?

You missed my attempt at being funny but that’s ok. I am sure there are women from America on here. There is an entire section of this forum for that or women in general which now that I think about it does seem a bit sexist but there are probably women that want to share and relate to products they choose to run. I have no idea. Don’t let my beautiful hair fool you. I am not a woman nor do I have any idea or will ever as to how a woman feels.

1 Like

I’m curious if a woman or anyone for that matter has successfully changed there eye color with a youtube video

1 Like

But is that in your best interest? Probably not.

Thank you for posting this!

This has a number of things I wished I had thought to say. I think what you posted here demonstrates a lot of insight and empathy. Thank you!

I think you have just posted a teaching moment for us all.

How did you think to post this?

How did you analyze the exchanges here?

1 Like

@RVconsultant -appreciate the recognition!

I originally posted a long post about equal opportunity vs. equal representation and the statistical analysis that demonstrates how the more equal opportunity the more polarizing divergence there was in gender propensity. Citing The importance of the former and the potential difficulties of the later given the inverse relationship of opportunity to representation. Then concluded it would be misunderstood given the current emotional and generational trauma surrounding the topics.

Then I thought what was important was this-

1. I appreciate how the business of SubClub directly represents and speaks to my masculinity in Archetypical ways that increase my sense of aliveness and what’s possible- and then backs up my capacity to show up differently in the world with it’s product. The effectiveness of this is made possible by the gender specific targeting. Woman could be afforded something similar however it would also be gender specific -equal opportunity. However that is the creators prerogative -not obligation.

There are business that cater only to woman and business that cater to men. To bring regulation on that violates principles of the free world

1. the men here have an environment here unlike any other in there day to day lives, a place without politically correctness or censorship. We all value it at least to some degree. However it works because we don’t judge or censor each other (at least publicly or try not too). If we extracted meaning and criticism over someone’s wanting ‘to get laid’ or having slept with 3 woman in a week, or needs to not focus on family to live their purpose-it would be ridiculous. So the content of what’s said has to be addressed and assessed not the person’s behind it. Unless they want or ask for critical feedback.

Lastly

Here’s something I value as well when it comes to the divisions we can sometimes put on our ability to relate and under stand each other

If your interested in perspective outside of a cultural (important and relevant but cultural none the less) narrative

2 Likes

too late :sob::sob:gets me everytime

2 Likes

I know right… blast it… I was tricked…! :point_up:

1 Like

If you could make a wish list, what would it be?

The Queen’s code. It is very interesting as i can relate to it in parts and haven’t got halfway through it lol

2 Likes

I’m kind of disappointed by the views expressed here in regards to both women & subliminals and also the “role” of women.

Firstly, I would call it highly dubious for anyone to say that women are less inclined to use subliminals. There are a lot of factors that come in to play, not the least of which is that SubClub has had a heavy focus on male-oriented products (with obvious exceptions). But even then they’ve released many feminine products to reach out in that direction. The success they’ve had with their female line of products should be enough to disspell the idea that women don’t use subs (or wouldn’t benefit from them).

The other view, which I find much more distressing, is women ought not strive to achieve “masculine” things like entrepreneurial empires. Ambitious, strong, dominant women can still be EXTREMELY feminine. Engendering them with qualities based on pre-modern social views is outdated and detrimental to growth and progress. Women can be at the top of the food chain AND be themselves as women, these two are not mutually exclusive.

Both of these ideologies wreak of toxic masculinity in my mind

6 Likes

I’m doing excellent progress in that matter, if you’re curious.

Cool, thanks. That’s a good sub name right there -The Queens Code Q lol

That’s awesome, from what color to what color are you going.

1 Like

Typical dark brown to emerald green eyes. Currently my eyes bright a lot and the color’s light brown- orange. Not bad for a month!

2 Likes

The word toxic masculinity is what wreaks :wink:

Really though, if you think this is what would make a woman happy (empire building) you have no idea, yet.

Also women I’ve seen interested in subs are usually kids, and they would laugh at the idea of listening to subliminals one pays for. I’ve seen this on various such communities.

SC would have to change the graphic design on their shop for products for women making them more appealing to their eyes, also they would have to change the copywriting taking into account the difference between the genders if it comes to reacting to language cues. I would employ a female freelance five stars copywriter for doing it.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this idea!

1 Like

And this! Thank you!

1 Like

I believe so too but I have an impression there should be a better balance between developing the technologies and marketing plus the customer service. I would think about employing one of the experienced users to do that job if I had too little time for it myself. Like @Hermit would be the perfect shot in my view. He’s very knowledgable if ti comes to SC, has a very good attitude and he’s gifted if it comes to explaining things. Just a thought, I’m sure @Hermit has his own stuff to get done.

1 Like

The word???