Is running multiple instances of the same subliminal a good thing?

Oh, good to know, then I better stop before it’s to late.

3 Likes

But it’s like @DarkPhilosopher said: I do believe that is more about a “comercial consensus”. Like I said, I’m used to listen audios and videos from 2,5x up to 3,5x the normal speed, so my mind is trained for that, somehow.

I did an experiment for 45 minutes running emperor V3 and V2 at the same time, speeding it at 2x the normal speed. Didn’t notice anything strange, neither had any urge to stop the audio. No nausea and no headache. All good for now.

I’ll give a “pause” and will listen only V3 version, one stance and normal speed" for a while. Later on I’ll do a further test since today is day off on my job. Let’s see how it works.

2 Likes

I don’t think that means much.

For all we know the subs may already contain multiple concurrent vocal streams, and each may already be sped up or compressed in some way. So doubling that would be vastly different to doubling the speed of a YouTube video.

I agree 100% with @bujin

Although I also agree somehow with that affirmation, isn’t our subconscious an “extension” of ourselves? If it is this way, what we do with our minds affects our subconscious in some form, right? So working with 2,5x up to 3,5, in theory, would affect the way that our subconscious works with accelerated voices.

Also, even if there’s plenty of information, our subconscious deal with it all day long, as many sounds pass through our ears daily. So, when you’re working, if you work in a place that is full of people, you’re listening to many things simultaneously all day long. If our subconscious can be trained by any forms, then this is a fact also for processing many sounds at the same time. And if this can be done, in theory, the “fast learning” process also can be applied to the subconscious mind, or am I missing something here? And if we can do it, at some point, we can adapt ourselves to this process.

Ps: I believe that everyone got the point here, but to make clear, I’m trying to disagree on purpose with some of you, guys, in order to get the most different perspectives on the subject. So please, take this as a “study”, because I’m really new to this and I really want to learn more about that to get the best results as possible!

1 Like

If you’re new to this you might be better off following the standard listening instructions for a while and seeing how that goes before going all-in on this idea. Because everything you said above is just speculation, with no evidence to support it. You’re ignoring the proven model that’s worked for many people without actually giving it a try.

As for me, I’ve hit a bit of a wall with Khan so I figure I may as well throw some chaos into the mix to see if it shifts anything. Even so, my experiments have been small in scale and I’m still getting ~19-20 hours of “normal” listening a day.

Still, it’s your choice. Good luck either way.

3 Likes

Everyone brought up great points in this thread and I would like to bring my own.

The subconscious is an incredible processing machine, probably outweighing the conscious mind by the thousands. It can process much faster than the conscious mind so it would make sense that it can interpret the subs at a greater speech (say x2) and process it. Theoretically, this should give the user twice the exposure in the same amount of time of x1 listening wouldn’t it?

However, we have to take into account the capability of the current technology. I don’t know how the subs are made but if audio is sped up, the sound quality may diminish and may output jumble that the subconscious will not even understand.

Nonetheless, I believe the idea of speeding up subliminals is fascinating and could be pivotal to bringing more results, so the founders should perform experiments in the private testing group with this idea.

2 Likes

Bruh, ya’ll late, lol.

I find this thread fascinating and I wish I could talk about some of the craziness we’ve experienced / seen in our tests, but I won’t comment too much because I don’t want to give away any of our secrets. I’m pretty sure we’re building our subs much differently than other producers. Let’s just say that we already gotcha covered.

2 Likes

And that is where the scientist and the businessman clash.

The scientist wants to share the discovery with others, allowing them to build and expand on it, then in turn sharing their discoveries until the field grows by leaps and bounds to heights that could not have been envisioned before in such a short amount of time.

The businessman will always go on the (likely correct) assumption that others will use the discoveries for profit and personal gain, claiming them as their own, and will therefor keep everything to themselves even if that means the particular field of science is marked with isolated groups of people all re-inventing discoveries already made by others, setting back the potential for discovery by decades.

I frequently wonder if that whole story about Nikola Tesla and his wireless unlimited power was true. That he went to seek investors for the technology to bring electricity to everybody, unlimited and free of charge, right out of the atmosphere, but every investor turned him down because they couldn’t place a meter and charge people for it to gain a profit. Where would the world have been today if it had been enjoying free, limitless electricity for decades? Makes you question if we could have cured cancer ages ago, doesn’t it?

I hope you take no offense, this is just the scholar in me talking. I absolutely understand why you keep everything close to the vest, as you love to say. I’m merely disappointed that it’s necessary. There is so much we could learn from each other. Instead, we’re here doing stuff you already did.

Hey, a person can dream, right? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is all that people wanted to hear! lol

Well, since you’re here, @SaintSovereign, do you believe that listening to Emperor + Sanguine + EoG would bring an overload?

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher I’m an electronics engineer. I work a lot with big companies, and I can say: there’s much being “delayed” in order to make profits. If there’re not some greedy companies, we were going to be extremely more advanced!

But on the other hand, if we open our of discoveries, there’s no possibility for that being used for good. Is the opposite, in fact, open-source will normally be used to generate more profit for big companies, also, these companies will use the fact that the code is open to diminish the work of those scientists who made the discoveries. People, for sure, will add some nonsense in their subliminals, for example, and will say that the subliminals from subliminals club won’t work because they don’t use this amazing bullshit that does nothing.

1 Like

Well, as an electronics engineer, you must know how long the electric car was held back. :slight_smile:

As for the other thing, there’s no accounting for human stupidity. I myself would put more value in the open source product compared to the product that put some supposed magic in there and then refused to make that open source as well. Just like I pay no heed to the text message I just got from a bank I’m not a member of asking me to renew my debit card. Others will gladly fall for the nonsense because they like being told what to do.

In the end, they would be poorer and be using ineffective subs, while I would be so happy with my results I went ahead and studied more so I could make the open-source versions even better for myself and others.

Anyways, since you are the original poster I felt I could get away with going off on this tangent a bit more (I love talking about stuff like this), but any further discussion on this should really redirect to the Emperor’s Lounge. I figured I would point that out before Saint does. :wink:

2 Likes

Just create a thread and @ me on there! I’ll be waiting to get this discussion further! lol

1 Like

I tried 2x Khan ST4 ultrasonic (on speakers) today.

I felt the pressure in my forehead almost immediately. Not unpleasant, but definitely noticeable. A few minutes later a wave of nausea hit me hard. For a moment I thought I would actually puke, it was much worse than with masked/headphones. I hadn’t eaten anything today at that point so I popped a few pieces of jerky hoping it would settle my stomach, and it actually did. The nausea faded to a barely detectable level. I really don’t understand the nausea thing, but at this point I felt ok so continued. No headache at all, just the pressure in my forehead, in a spot located between my eyebrows and about an inch or so back in my head.

Since it was the weekend and I had no real plans, and the nausea had gone, I figured it was time for a longer test, specifically I wanted to know if I would experience a crash after more extended listening.

I spent the time reading, and about an hour in the nausea hit again, but it was mild. A bit more food made it go away. Still felt the pressure, but otherwise normal.

After that I completely lost track of time while reading, and the next thing I knew 4 hours had passed. The nausea hadn’t returned. The pressure in my forehead was still there but fainter. I also felt a pleasant buzz, like when I meditate. Since I felt ok I let it continue.

I’ve now had about 7 hours exposure. I still have a faint pressure in the forehead and a slight pleasant buzz and feel somewhat energized, but otherwise feel normal. I’ll switch it off in about an hour and see if there’s any change, and if my sleep is affected. I’ll play my usual 1x ST4 ultrasonic while sleeping.

6 Likes

Turned the 2nd instance off a few hours ago. No crash. I feel really good actually, and energized.

5 Likes

Slept normally, although needed a bit less sleep than usual. Didn’t experience any kind of crash. Still feel good, focused and energized. Still have that faint pressure in my head. The reconciliation I’ve been almost constantly dealing with on ST4 is gone. I usually have a lot of inner-talk, my mind is constantly churning through things, but that seems to have gone, my mind is quiet apart from a song quietly playing in my head. I feel very calm.

Also, I switched the 2nd instance back on about half an hour ago, and no nausea yet. I haven’t eaten anything today either, so hopefully it means I’m over the nausea thing now.

I did this because I was hoping it would kick me out of the stuck feeling I’ve had with ST4. It certainly changed something. I’ll continue my experiments, but I won’t post about them here anymore since this isn’t a journal.

But it seems like doubling up Khan is doable.

Update: Just as a final FYI, I just finished running ST4 masked with headphones at 2x speed for an hour with no negative effects. No nausea or headache.

Given the talk about how dense Khan ST4 is, maybe that was mostly just a psychological limitation?

5 Likes

Saturday in the morning I made a new test. I ran 3 instances of Emperor again, but with Sanguine at the same time.

Just felt a pressure on my “third eye”, a slight pressure, and felt some “anxiety”. Not anxiety, but I felt extremely compelled to work as if I was depending on it. I sat down an stayed there for 3 hours straight, only left my work stage to go to the bathroom.

Since I didn’t feel anything bad, I have the most stupid idea ever “let’s see how much it takes for me to overdo it”, I said.

Then I put the three stances to run + Sanguine + V2 to run, at the same time.

Nothing exceptional for the first hour.

A little headache on the second hour.

But in the third hour… DAMN… I was feeling like MY WHOLE LIFE depended on my work. I was motivated but, at the same time, very anxious and AFRAID that if I didn’t put all my energy into that, I would be, somehow, “dead” (not the literal dead, though, most like “dead inside”). I overcharged it, worked until exhaustion and finally stopped the tracks to run.

For the next two hours, I couldn’t work but still felt that pressure on the chest, the “supreme anxiety”. Also, felt nausea for the first time, but very light. But the thing that LITERALLY held me down on the bed was the tiredness. Again, felt as a marathonist after a run, but it was the first time that I felt the lactic acid on my body on a rest day from the gym. It felt as I barely finished the gym, but Idk how to explain it, it was painless, just the burning from the lactic acid.

I stopped it all. Took a day rest. In the night, went to a party. I was on fire! Felt amazing, like, really amazing. Picked up a 10/10 kind of girl, had an amazing night, and besides I never had any kind of problems when it comes to women in general or sex, I felt better. Again, with all the modesty put at the side, I always did great on the bed. But this night… Dudes…

This leads me to think: can we use an “overcharged dose” to get a super pump up in a needed day? Well, I’ll keep testing and take notes for later.

Well, this is all. On Sunday, I gave myself a day off. Came back today, normal protocol.

I’m running it for 5 hours right now. Felt like the effects improved, I don’t know if this is part of the script or my subconscious mind is still sensitive because that overdose. Will run it on a normal base until I get time to run another big test.

6 Likes

I’ve been experimenting with 2x instances or speed throughout the week, and I can say without doubt that they are far more potent for me than running 1x. They put me in a deep, highly focused and present state of mind. And the effect was not subtle at all. There were no negative effects like nausea or headaches once I fully adapted to the increased rate, and could run them all day without a problem.

But then this shit got weird. I experienced a sudden and profound shift in my sense of self. Anger, fear and anxiety about certain issues dropped away. Greater feelings of empathy and connectedness. A sense of being guided and trusting that guidance. A feeling of being at peace with myself. Strange, recurring mental images coming from my subconscious. And all of this coming hard and fast, not gradual at all. I also often felt like I was deep in meditation even when I was walking around (still listening to the sub through headphones). There were times I had to switch back down to 1x just to feel grounded again. It’s honestly been one of strangest weeks of my life.

I stayed at 1x today so I could reset and process everything, but I’m going back to 2x tomorrow.

9 Likes

I tried doing 2 instances of Khan ST2 ultrasonic offset by 6 minutes. Khan ST2 just (at least temporarily) smoothed out for me today. I got mild discomfort in the stomach (but no nasuea), and some noticeable but not uncomfortable pressure near the 3rd eye in the head. My mind also quieted, usually it’s quite noisy when running ST2.

Overall, very similar results to @bujin 's earlier post on running 2 instances of Khan ST4, but with less discomfort.

6 Likes

This is interesting to me. Back when I was listening to sex and seduction, without thinking I just removed an audio book from my player that I was listening to at 2x speed and added S&S in. I didn’t realize this until at least four days later.

I didn’t notice anything negative and I had great results running that sub for a month.

4 Likes