Is running multiple instances of the same subliminal a good thing?

Could you elaborate what you mean?

2 Likes

Yeah, during the last tria, I had a SUPER FOCUS, like, I studied and worked for 4 hours straight without leaving my chair. It was WOW. But then, I needed to go to the bathroom, and then the side effects came. I could think of simple things for 30 minutes, so a just laid down on the bed and did zen meditation, just deeply inhale and exhale, paying attention to my breath. Then, it passed, and 1 hour later, I come back, but hearing only one.

I do believe that we can train our brain. I just need to find a magical number for me.

1 Like

I study a lot for my business, so I normally watch videos in 2,5x speed and when I already saw the video once, 3,5x.

Well, if you want to join me in this journey, feel free to do it. I do believe that, with your experience, we can improve the way we hear it.

1 Like

Well, this is an expression, but yes, as I perceived that when I heard the sublimninals after the beyond limitless, I got more positive side effects and a huge tolerance to listening more subliminals at the same time. It improved my tolerance in a way that I can’t explain. I can listen three instances of the same subliminal for a longer time, like, hours, than without hearing it.

2 Likes

Another question here, dudes: I prefer listening masked versions, but it seems that ultrasonic ones are more effective, so I want to experiment with them.

For safety reasons, is there a safe “maximum volume” to hear it with headphones (I need the headphones since it prevents external sounds to reach me)?

2 Likes

Nobody said that. The co-founder of this brand only listens to masked.

2 Likes

Oh, so I understood it wrong. My bad.

1 Like

Actually, I remember it has been said somewhere. May have been me.

Logically, ultras are louder and easier to “hear”. I’ve also seen a lot of reviews stating that ultras work more intensely and results come faster, whatever the reason may be.

When using these techniques however, ultras may actually stop working. All depends on how they were encoded. And they must have been encoded, or getting the scripts would be as easy as bringing them down to audible levels and competitors would be all over it.

As for the volume, please do a search for FrequenSee and you’ll likely find all the answers you seek.

2 Likes

I remember reading at least two reviews where people said the masked versions are more intense.

I use Ultrasonic because I don’t want to listen to water or whatever that is all day. But there should be no difference at all. There is no reason for a difference to exist.

1 Like

I feel masked are more intense for me too. I get the euphoria feeling more often and faster but i am running ultrasonic mostly because i cant sleep well with masked

2 Likes

Seems like quite a good idea. I will try listening to masked with faster(fine) speed on VLC

2 Likes

Maybe not in the way that it is made, but is the same as using some anti-inflammatory in spray or in gel: there will always be differences of each person who uses it. For me, masked works well, I don’t care for that water falls sound in the background, I’m totally ok with it. But in the end, I could find easier to listen to the ultrasonic for a longer time since there’s no audible sound at all in the background, so I can speed the videos I watch or the audios I hear about the bull market and don’t have any confusion with the sounds in the background.

I believe that’s all about using it and finding what works best for you in this case.

And about reading two reviews with people saying that the masked versions are more intense, there can be any limiting belief about the ultrasonic since there is no audible sound?

Well, this is another interesting subject of study.

2 Likes

For me, is the opposite: I found the waterfall or rainy sounds to be very relaxing. I often sleep too much because of that! lol

2 Likes

Ps: I need to update my journal, but I’m perceiving a lot of improvement in my English skills. Far from the perfection, but there’s plenty of improvement! Like, I’m not thinking too much to remember a word that I want to use, neither I’m using the google translator that much, all this in two weeks of use.

This is amazing. I’m totally up to using EoG. Do you guys think that I’ll have an overloading if I stack Emperor + Sanguine + EoG?

4 Likes

It says on the emperor page that it has 77 pages of script. My guess is any eog stage has the same amount as for sanguine it’s probably less.

I think it would be a hard stack if you want to play it in multiple instances and tripled speed.

2 Likes

No, but I don’t speed up the audios. This idea was recently brought up. I just hear three different stances at the same time.

But still, this is a thing to think… Because if there’s a way to use it, I’ll certainly try it.

2 Likes

I am testing it out right now with 1.75x i got an headache in 30 minutes. I am quite curious about the results.

3 Likes

That is the difference. It doesn’t fall in the background, it falls in the foreground. Essentially, the water is at speech-level, while the spoken words are at a whisper level in the background.

With ultrasonics the spoken words are at speech level and there is nothing covering it up unless you put it there. And even then, the spoken words would still be louder than on a masked track.

But people have had success with both. And Saint listens to the masked at very low levels and still gets the effects, so who knows how it works.

I’m kind of hopin’ @Fire will drop a few nuggets of wisdom here. He knows how these tracks have been compiled/built and can tell us if accelerating would “corrupt” them. He’s probably toyed with the idea at one point or another. As well as the idea of overlap.

PS. Waterfall, rainfall or fast flowing brook? I’m still not certain. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes. I remember someone made a thread about wanting to speed up the subliminals some months ago, and @Fire responded. The consensus was then that these subs are already pushed to the limits in terms of speed and power. So making them faster or adding more might backfire.

2 Likes

We have to consider that since SubClub has to take a wide range of people into account, they can’t design their subs to work at 2.5 to 3.5 (holy crap) speed and expect it to have no adverse effects on the majority of people. So yes, the subs are likely pushed to the limit for commercial applications.

But I find it hard to believe that there’s not been any successful experiments in the inner circle, given how trained their subconscious already is. Since like the average coder I really don’t like reinventing the wheel, it would be nice to get some do’s and don’ts on this.

PS For some mental exercise, figure out the correct grammar for “do’s and don’ts” as it appears nobody knows for certain. :slight_smile:

4 Likes