Is running multiple instances of the same subliminal a good thing?

This is interesting to me. Back when I was listening to sex and seduction, without thinking I just removed an audio book from my player that I was listening to at 2x speed and added S&S in. I didn’t realize this until at least four days later.

I didn’t notice anything negative and I had great results running that sub for a month.

4 Likes

Ehhhh… it could. Both Emperor and EoG are pretty dense. Adding Sanguine to the mix might just be the tipping point.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, @SaintSovereign, I’m going to do some tests and call you again.

2 Likes

Tested it again last day.

Pretty similar effects, but this time, it took longer for them to appear. I felt that anxiety only after 4 hours of running 3 instances of Emperor V3 + 1 of Sanguine and 1 of Emperor V2.

Again, it took 2 hours after I stopped the test for the effects fade. And, again, after that, I got that huge pump. Strangely, it wasn’t focused on sex or social. It surged, on me, an urge to study and learn more about other languages (especially French). I studied, talked, watched a full movie in French without subtitles, it was perfect! And it lasted for 5 hours. Then, somehow, this “buff” faded, and I slept from nothing. Really, I was focused, closed my eyes, and reopened it after 4 hours, it was the longest blink ever! lol

Then, I close everything, and slept.

This is everything, for now. It seems that these buffs are possible to me, don’t know how, still need to do more tests, but is working pretty greatly.

6 Likes

I’ve been continuing to experiment with 1 loop of playing 2 instances at the same time, mostly Khan ST4 masked. I especially like running 2 instances as I fall asleep (rest of the night is one instance).

All reconciliation was very brief, had the most productive day I’ve had in months yesterday. I woke up so calm and relaxed this morning that I was sure the subs stopped running during the night, but Khan ST4 had been running the whole time.

I’ve been using earbuds and ultrasonics on minimum volume at night for at least a couple weeks, it is easier on my ears than speakers and it seems to work better.

4 Likes

I’ve continued running 2x Khan ST4 (either instances or speed) for the last 2 weeks, and it feels totally normal now.

I was going to wrap up Khan and switch to Alchemist, but figured I’d run it out to the end of the month. So why not go for broke? Ramp it up. Maybe it’ll be too much and I’ll get nothing out of it, but that’s ok, I’m fine where I am with Khan anyway.

I’m currently running 2 concurrent ultrasonic instances, one at 1x speed and the other at 3x speed, on the totally made-up theory that the differential may increase the stress (plus one of my players only supports 1x, and I can’t be bothered looking for another).

So far … I feel like crap. Big yay for random experiments.

Eh, let’s just see where this goes.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing that mixed 4x (sort of) setup all day. Headaches and nausea were coming and going throughout the day. But I was in a really great mood, and I had a big, stupid smile on my face the whole day for no real reason at all. Tons of energy too. It’s bedtime now and I’m definitely tired, but there was no crash. Will listen to 1x while sleeping, as usual.

Round 2 tomorrow. I’m betting it’ll be easier.

3 Likes

It would be good to know the difference in effects between running a single sub at higher speeds and running it at standard speed but multiple times simultaneously. Anyone able to make that clarification?

1 Like

Multiple instances seems more potent as the side effects were worse, but it’s also more annoying to set up and manage. Increasing speed is much easier but you probably don’t want to go above 3x. If you listen to spoken words at 3x speed there’s definitely some clipping of the words so higher speeds will be worse and there’s no way to know how it would impact the sub.

So based on the degree of both negative and positive effects I experienced, I believe both techniques are effective, but concurrent instances are a bit more potent and potentially more scalable. And you can use both techniques at the same time of course.

3 Likes

Did you also notice a difference between masked and ultrasonic?

2 Likes

Both seem to work fine at multiple instances or speeds. Ultrasonic definitely hit harder for me when I first tried it though, in terms of the negative effects. In terms of positive effects it’s hard to say since I use both of them daily, ultrasonic in the house and masked/headphones outside and at work. Both seem effective though, so these techniques can definitively be used with either.

2 Likes

I just wanted to clarify something.

For me I the negative effects seem to correlate with the positive, so the worse the negative the better the positive. I say that based on what I’ve seen over the last 20 days since I started experimenting with this. But I don’t know exactly what causes the negative effects (for me nausea, headaches, some lightheadedness, plus occasionally other stuff) and I don’t know if that correlation is strictly true, or true at all for anyone else. Also for me the negative effects fade once I adapt, but I can’t say for sure that’s the same for anyone else. So anyone that decides to experiment with this should proceed gradually.

3 Likes

Well. Day 2 at the new rate. It was pretty weird.

I felt mostly adapted to the new rate, very little nausea, just a pressure in my head and ears, but nothing unpleasant.

Slept ok last night but my sleep was a bit disturbed, I think I had lots of dreams, but as usual I don’t remember them. The only dream fragment I remember is digging in some dirt in my garden and uncovering the Infinity Stones. Five of the stones, one was missing.

I originally had a full day planned, but decided to cancel everything and just stay in and soak up the subliminal programming all day.

I didn’t have the stupidly happy mood like yesterday, instead I was serious and introspective all day. Periods of mild sadness for no apparent reason. I felt like I was in a trance most of the day. When I sat down and relaxed I would get lost in the moment and just sit there staring at the opposite wall, and then wonder why I was just sitting there staring at some fucking wall. There were periods when I felt a strong sensation of energy moving through my body and my hands. Some other strange incidents too, e.g. at one point I put my hand on the sofa cushion and felt the fabric, then sensed the foam beneath the fabric, then sensed the wood beneath the foam, then the air beneath the wood, floorboards beneath the air, all the way down to my basement, sensing every layer in between. It sounds a bit trippy, but it wasn’t, it felt more like my senses were extended and I was feeling all the layers as though I was touching them. And that wasn’t even the weirdest thing that happened. Anyway, eventually I went and ate a big, solid meal and that grounded me pretty well, I mostly felt normal after that.

If my experience moving to 2x is any guide, there’ll probably be more weird experiences over the next couple of days, and then settle down. I’m going to run this setup the next 2 weeks, which is when I finish with Khan. I’ll give a final wrap-up of the whole thing at that time.

4 Likes

Stopping this after a week. Holy fuck.

At this rate of exposure it’s just a constant assault on the brain, and it doesn’t get easier. Massively potent though.

Taking 2 weeks off subs to fully process before starting Alchemist.

2 Likes

Are you using Beyond Limitless passively?

1 Like

Has anyone else been trying this out? I’m open to hear your opinions on this. It seems to me it might be an advantage to some where as it is a disadvantage to others. Depending on how much your subconscious has been shaped until now. My subconscious has had various training’s and I feel like listening three subs at a time wouldn’t hurt. I’m going to give it a try.

4 Likes

I have removed my post

1 Like

Don’t do this. Instead of trying to hack our titles to get better results, simply take action and listen diligently.

5 Likes

I will stick to your advice. Thanks

2 Likes

Agreed.

You don’t want to supercharge it to the “extreme”. Imagine having worked your brains off in a quantum math class. Would you still be able to focus or concentrate in a proper manner thereafter? No. You’ll be throwing tantrums like a kid, and et-cetera.

The same goes to music, what happens when you load it for a certain period of time? You’ll get bored of it and switch to other musics for a change of tune. Understand this framework and you’ll go far =)

Less is more.