Is running multiple instances of the same subliminal a good thing?

Just create a thread and @ me on there! I’ll be waiting to get this discussion further! lol

1 Like

I tried 2x Khan ST4 ultrasonic (on speakers) today.

I felt the pressure in my forehead almost immediately. Not unpleasant, but definitely noticeable. A few minutes later a wave of nausea hit me hard. For a moment I thought I would actually puke, it was much worse than with masked/headphones. I hadn’t eaten anything today at that point so I popped a few pieces of jerky hoping it would settle my stomach, and it actually did. The nausea faded to a barely detectable level. I really don’t understand the nausea thing, but at this point I felt ok so continued. No headache at all, just the pressure in my forehead, in a spot located between my eyebrows and about an inch or so back in my head.

Since it was the weekend and I had no real plans, and the nausea had gone, I figured it was time for a longer test, specifically I wanted to know if I would experience a crash after more extended listening.

I spent the time reading, and about an hour in the nausea hit again, but it was mild. A bit more food made it go away. Still felt the pressure, but otherwise normal.

After that I completely lost track of time while reading, and the next thing I knew 4 hours had passed. The nausea hadn’t returned. The pressure in my forehead was still there but fainter. I also felt a pleasant buzz, like when I meditate. Since I felt ok I let it continue.

I’ve now had about 7 hours exposure. I still have a faint pressure in the forehead and a slight pleasant buzz and feel somewhat energized, but otherwise feel normal. I’ll switch it off in about an hour and see if there’s any change, and if my sleep is affected. I’ll play my usual 1x ST4 ultrasonic while sleeping.

6 Likes

Turned the 2nd instance off a few hours ago. No crash. I feel really good actually, and energized.

5 Likes

Slept normally, although needed a bit less sleep than usual. Didn’t experience any kind of crash. Still feel good, focused and energized. Still have that faint pressure in my head. The reconciliation I’ve been almost constantly dealing with on ST4 is gone. I usually have a lot of inner-talk, my mind is constantly churning through things, but that seems to have gone, my mind is quiet apart from a song quietly playing in my head. I feel very calm.

Also, I switched the 2nd instance back on about half an hour ago, and no nausea yet. I haven’t eaten anything today either, so hopefully it means I’m over the nausea thing now.

I did this because I was hoping it would kick me out of the stuck feeling I’ve had with ST4. It certainly changed something. I’ll continue my experiments, but I won’t post about them here anymore since this isn’t a journal.

But it seems like doubling up Khan is doable.

Update: Just as a final FYI, I just finished running ST4 masked with headphones at 2x speed for an hour with no negative effects. No nausea or headache.

Given the talk about how dense Khan ST4 is, maybe that was mostly just a psychological limitation?

5 Likes

Saturday in the morning I made a new test. I ran 3 instances of Emperor again, but with Sanguine at the same time.

Just felt a pressure on my “third eye”, a slight pressure, and felt some “anxiety”. Not anxiety, but I felt extremely compelled to work as if I was depending on it. I sat down an stayed there for 3 hours straight, only left my work stage to go to the bathroom.

Since I didn’t feel anything bad, I have the most stupid idea ever “let’s see how much it takes for me to overdo it”, I said.

Then I put the three stances to run + Sanguine + V2 to run, at the same time.

Nothing exceptional for the first hour.

A little headache on the second hour.

But in the third hour… DAMN… I was feeling like MY WHOLE LIFE depended on my work. I was motivated but, at the same time, very anxious and AFRAID that if I didn’t put all my energy into that, I would be, somehow, “dead” (not the literal dead, though, most like “dead inside”). I overcharged it, worked until exhaustion and finally stopped the tracks to run.

For the next two hours, I couldn’t work but still felt that pressure on the chest, the “supreme anxiety”. Also, felt nausea for the first time, but very light. But the thing that LITERALLY held me down on the bed was the tiredness. Again, felt as a marathonist after a run, but it was the first time that I felt the lactic acid on my body on a rest day from the gym. It felt as I barely finished the gym, but Idk how to explain it, it was painless, just the burning from the lactic acid.

I stopped it all. Took a day rest. In the night, went to a party. I was on fire! Felt amazing, like, really amazing. Picked up a 10/10 kind of girl, had an amazing night, and besides I never had any kind of problems when it comes to women in general or sex, I felt better. Again, with all the modesty put at the side, I always did great on the bed. But this night… Dudes…

This leads me to think: can we use an “overcharged dose” to get a super pump up in a needed day? Well, I’ll keep testing and take notes for later.

Well, this is all. On Sunday, I gave myself a day off. Came back today, normal protocol.

I’m running it for 5 hours right now. Felt like the effects improved, I don’t know if this is part of the script or my subconscious mind is still sensitive because that overdose. Will run it on a normal base until I get time to run another big test.

6 Likes

I’ve been experimenting with 2x instances or speed throughout the week, and I can say without doubt that they are far more potent for me than running 1x. They put me in a deep, highly focused and present state of mind. And the effect was not subtle at all. There were no negative effects like nausea or headaches once I fully adapted to the increased rate, and could run them all day without a problem.

But then this shit got weird. I experienced a sudden and profound shift in my sense of self. Anger, fear and anxiety about certain issues dropped away. Greater feelings of empathy and connectedness. A sense of being guided and trusting that guidance. A feeling of being at peace with myself. Strange, recurring mental images coming from my subconscious. And all of this coming hard and fast, not gradual at all. I also often felt like I was deep in meditation even when I was walking around (still listening to the sub through headphones). There were times I had to switch back down to 1x just to feel grounded again. It’s honestly been one of strangest weeks of my life.

I stayed at 1x today so I could reset and process everything, but I’m going back to 2x tomorrow.

9 Likes

I tried doing 2 instances of Khan ST2 ultrasonic offset by 6 minutes. Khan ST2 just (at least temporarily) smoothed out for me today. I got mild discomfort in the stomach (but no nasuea), and some noticeable but not uncomfortable pressure near the 3rd eye in the head. My mind also quieted, usually it’s quite noisy when running ST2.

Overall, very similar results to @bujin 's earlier post on running 2 instances of Khan ST4, but with less discomfort.

6 Likes

This is interesting to me. Back when I was listening to sex and seduction, without thinking I just removed an audio book from my player that I was listening to at 2x speed and added S&S in. I didn’t realize this until at least four days later.

I didn’t notice anything negative and I had great results running that sub for a month.

4 Likes

Ehhhh… it could. Both Emperor and EoG are pretty dense. Adding Sanguine to the mix might just be the tipping point.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, @SaintSovereign, I’m going to do some tests and call you again.

2 Likes

Tested it again last day.

Pretty similar effects, but this time, it took longer for them to appear. I felt that anxiety only after 4 hours of running 3 instances of Emperor V3 + 1 of Sanguine and 1 of Emperor V2.

Again, it took 2 hours after I stopped the test for the effects fade. And, again, after that, I got that huge pump. Strangely, it wasn’t focused on sex or social. It surged, on me, an urge to study and learn more about other languages (especially French). I studied, talked, watched a full movie in French without subtitles, it was perfect! And it lasted for 5 hours. Then, somehow, this “buff” faded, and I slept from nothing. Really, I was focused, closed my eyes, and reopened it after 4 hours, it was the longest blink ever! lol

Then, I close everything, and slept.

This is everything, for now. It seems that these buffs are possible to me, don’t know how, still need to do more tests, but is working pretty greatly.

6 Likes

I’ve been continuing to experiment with 1 loop of playing 2 instances at the same time, mostly Khan ST4 masked. I especially like running 2 instances as I fall asleep (rest of the night is one instance).

All reconciliation was very brief, had the most productive day I’ve had in months yesterday. I woke up so calm and relaxed this morning that I was sure the subs stopped running during the night, but Khan ST4 had been running the whole time.

I’ve been using earbuds and ultrasonics on minimum volume at night for at least a couple weeks, it is easier on my ears than speakers and it seems to work better.

4 Likes

I’ve continued running 2x Khan ST4 (either instances or speed) for the last 2 weeks, and it feels totally normal now.

I was going to wrap up Khan and switch to Alchemist, but figured I’d run it out to the end of the month. So why not go for broke? Ramp it up. Maybe it’ll be too much and I’ll get nothing out of it, but that’s ok, I’m fine where I am with Khan anyway.

I’m currently running 2 concurrent ultrasonic instances, one at 1x speed and the other at 3x speed, on the totally made-up theory that the differential may increase the stress (plus one of my players only supports 1x, and I can’t be bothered looking for another).

So far … I feel like crap. Big yay for random experiments.

Eh, let’s just see where this goes.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing that mixed 4x (sort of) setup all day. Headaches and nausea were coming and going throughout the day. But I was in a really great mood, and I had a big, stupid smile on my face the whole day for no real reason at all. Tons of energy too. It’s bedtime now and I’m definitely tired, but there was no crash. Will listen to 1x while sleeping, as usual.

Round 2 tomorrow. I’m betting it’ll be easier.

3 Likes

It would be good to know the difference in effects between running a single sub at higher speeds and running it at standard speed but multiple times simultaneously. Anyone able to make that clarification?

1 Like

Multiple instances seems more potent as the side effects were worse, but it’s also more annoying to set up and manage. Increasing speed is much easier but you probably don’t want to go above 3x. If you listen to spoken words at 3x speed there’s definitely some clipping of the words so higher speeds will be worse and there’s no way to know how it would impact the sub.

So based on the degree of both negative and positive effects I experienced, I believe both techniques are effective, but concurrent instances are a bit more potent and potentially more scalable. And you can use both techniques at the same time of course.

3 Likes

Did you also notice a difference between masked and ultrasonic?

2 Likes

Both seem to work fine at multiple instances or speeds. Ultrasonic definitely hit harder for me when I first tried it though, in terms of the negative effects. In terms of positive effects it’s hard to say since I use both of them daily, ultrasonic in the house and masked/headphones outside and at work. Both seem effective though, so these techniques can definitively be used with either.

2 Likes

I just wanted to clarify something.

For me I the negative effects seem to correlate with the positive, so the worse the negative the better the positive. I say that based on what I’ve seen over the last 20 days since I started experimenting with this. But I don’t know exactly what causes the negative effects (for me nausea, headaches, some lightheadedness, plus occasionally other stuff) and I don’t know if that correlation is strictly true, or true at all for anyone else. Also for me the negative effects fade once I adapt, but I can’t say for sure that’s the same for anyone else. So anyone that decides to experiment with this should proceed gradually.

3 Likes

Well. Day 2 at the new rate. It was pretty weird.

I felt mostly adapted to the new rate, very little nausea, just a pressure in my head and ears, but nothing unpleasant.

Slept ok last night but my sleep was a bit disturbed, I think I had lots of dreams, but as usual I don’t remember them. The only dream fragment I remember is digging in some dirt in my garden and uncovering the Infinity Stones. Five of the stones, one was missing.

I originally had a full day planned, but decided to cancel everything and just stay in and soak up the subliminal programming all day.

I didn’t have the stupidly happy mood like yesterday, instead I was serious and introspective all day. Periods of mild sadness for no apparent reason. I felt like I was in a trance most of the day. When I sat down and relaxed I would get lost in the moment and just sit there staring at the opposite wall, and then wonder why I was just sitting there staring at some fucking wall. There were periods when I felt a strong sensation of energy moving through my body and my hands. Some other strange incidents too, e.g. at one point I put my hand on the sofa cushion and felt the fabric, then sensed the foam beneath the fabric, then sensed the wood beneath the foam, then the air beneath the wood, floorboards beneath the air, all the way down to my basement, sensing every layer in between. It sounds a bit trippy, but it wasn’t, it felt more like my senses were extended and I was feeling all the layers as though I was touching them. And that wasn’t even the weirdest thing that happened. Anyway, eventually I went and ate a big, solid meal and that grounded me pretty well, I mostly felt normal after that.

If my experience moving to 2x is any guide, there’ll probably be more weird experiences over the next couple of days, and then settle down. I’m going to run this setup the next 2 weeks, which is when I finish with Khan. I’ll give a final wrap-up of the whole thing at that time.

4 Likes