Is it harmful to listen to too much subliminals?

I assume we’re talking about this bit of witty exchange between Prince and me.

Patronized? No,

I took that ‘Well…duh?’ as the earnest and pithy existential comment that it was intended to be.

Seriously though, I think we got past that fairly quickly.

I found the whole exchange pretty amusing, if somewhat pointless. Then we had a good talk about something else over on another thread.

I was busy all day trying to get through these damned reports and this was a funny diversion. But I do appreciate my brother @TheBoxingScientist. (Not one of the alphas to say ‘duh’ to. You might get a virtual handprint on your face.).

In conclusion,

(yes, that’s intentional.)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I came to a similar conclusion. Even if the “duh” was meant differently, your reply disarmed it.

As such, and since I felt like I was reading Jerry Springer except people were speaking in turns instead of trying to out-shout one another, I’m going to delete the entire conversation now. I really wish I didn’t have to do something this drastic, but putting it all together (including a bunch of flags) it is simply too much.

My apologies, I trust we can all continue this topic in a more productive manner.

1 Like

Is it harmful to listen to too much subliminals ?

Yes it is…look at what happened on this thread :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing:

5 Likes

Well, it could definitely be a side-effect of overdoing it. As humans we may pretend that we are all civilized, but on the inside we are still a bunch of barbarians that would use a club to settle any argument and knock out people in order to drag them to a cave to make cave-babies with.

It takes a lot of conscious work on our part to suppress our more primal urges and undesirable instincts and emotions.

If you tax yourself to the point where you simply don’t have the mental energy to do that work, it’s possible to suddenly just let it all out in an uncontrollable manner. Resulting in what are usually aggressive actions ranging from a case of acute road rage due to continued stress to more serious crimes (like spousal abuse, murder or rape). It takes a LOT to get to that point fortunately and subs certainly can’t do it even if you listen 24/7. Most people are able to channel it into things like competitive sports, sex or meditation long before they reach the breaking point.

However, on the Internet it’s a lot easier to let go from behind the safety of one’s own walls. Just vent a bit and feel better. Quick and easy.

Obviously I’m not saying that is what happened here. DarkPrince has a style of writing that can be more easily misinterpreted and blackadder is definitely no longer the enthusiastic groupie that created hype-threads, wrote fanfiction about SubClub, predicted new releases with his crystal ball and asked for a new sub so often that Saint finally gave in.

But ranting or venting can be a side-effect of reconciliation or of simply making your brain so tired it can’t keep up the charade of being civilized. When it just needs the sweet release of all that built-up tension.

Which is why we still recommend you start with one loop of a new sub and build up to higher exposure. With today’s subs, 16+ hours a day is simply no longer a good thing. It will not do you any harm, especially if you already embody everything the sub wants to teach you. But if you do, why listen to it?

3 Likes

What he said.

And what he said.

Do not listen to this unless you enjoy headaches, tiredness, irritation and all sorts of unpleasantness. It’s hilarious when random people come out of the woodworks and start trying to tell us about the products we spend 12 hours a day creating and testing.

Yes, this is true.

This is not true.

No.

I’ll say this – it is quite refreshing for someone to admit that they’re just theorizing.

Nope. Rest days are just as integral as listening, if not MORE important. We just finished an experimental listening pattern test where we had the testers take an entire month off and report their results, and everyone reported a period of “nothing” happening for two weeks and then the results came flooding in – really crazy results. And we’ve already identified (or close to identified) why this is occurring. We’re already about to “break the default” with Q+.

Repeat after me: “My singular experiences do not apply to a large group of diverse peoples.”

You can’t. You have little to no insight as to what the difference is between Q and Qv2, nor has there been enough user reports to come to ANY conclusion about what the “power difference” is. I’m pretty open to everyone having their thoughts on the products, but here’s where I draw the line. When people start pretending to have some kind of magical insight into what we’re doing, it ends up turning into complete misinformation. So, cut this out.

13 Likes

LOOOL

When I was using [removed competitor’s name] sub, i took ZERO rest days still got massive results…

there’s TONS of misinfo about SubMind flying around in the sub community… SHAME

Then go back and listen to that person’s subs. With our titles, you need rest days. Period. I’ll close this thread if people keep pretending to have some kind of advanced knowledge on our products. I don’t really care what other subliminal producers tell you to do – that’s not how OURS works.

8 Likes

So washout periods will soon be recommended?

That is truly interesting. I think @Malkuth got also good results in his recent washout.

We’re learning more and more about the subconscious mind.
I was, however, liking the idea of “your subconscious is as receptive as you tell it to be.”

But maybe that was wishful thinking :wink:

this thread is

1 Like

What’s really happening is that certain individuals are regurgitating a bunch of popular new age stuff that YouTube subliminal producers are saying. We base our approach on actual empirical data, hence his earlier comments about “observed patterns.”

Yes. Observed patterns are always more reliable than random new age stuff with no source, just a bunch of people pretending to be enlightened and spewing out BAD information.

If you really think the subconscious can process an infinite amount of information with no problem, go listen to six loops of a Terminus Squared subliminal all at once and tell me that the shitshow that occurs afterward isn’t proof that, regardless of what these types of people want to believe, the subconscious has limits regarding subliminal input.

Note: DO NOT DO THIS.

13 Likes

CANCEL 18 year old life coaches who read some NG and did some shrooms

i used minds eye for 15 mins and it fucked me up for the day… i slept and got HD movie level detailed dreams… even 15 mins fucked me up

4 Likes

Please, do tell us how you really feel. :wink:

Personally, I am coming to like my rest days. Part of me is annoyed because I want to get more results faster, but overall I’m getting used to them. I trust Saint knows what he’s talking about. After all, he knows the gooey inside of the subs, I don’t. Plus, I appreciate not wearing my earphones for two days, makes me get out more. See what the real world looks like.

Did you know there are these green things called trees outside?

5 Likes

is it possible to train the subconscious mind to take in more information? I would like to stack more products as there are many things that are interesting without giving up the regular stack.
does a product like BLU help to take in more subliminals and better process them?

1 Like

Hahahahahaha – that one made me crack up, because it’s true.

2 Likes

you have one of the driest and funniest humors ive ever seen bro you remind me of my uncle.

1 Like

They are f***ing everywhere.

I’m doing this way too many loops of Alchemist St1 Qv2 test now to see how I really react to the subs. I’ll see how many days I do it. Then take an extended break from them. Just to see how I react. I listen to masked only, over speakers.

Tempting… But no.

1 Like

Yeah, we have considered pulling Terminus Squared because people keep abusing it. At some point, I’ll go hunt down the post where Q-Programmer created a sub to help him upgrade Q and I warned him not to use Terminus Squared because he’s new to subs. Behind my back, he built a T2 sub and listened to EIGHT LOOPS. The end result was absurd – time loops, dreams of him throwing up tacks (and waking up to FEEL where they were), etc.

3 Likes

Umm… asking for a friend, but… which modules were in that sub? :wink:

I’ve read about these in the glitch in the matrix subreddit… can u please elaborate on the time loop experience?

thanks