Is it harmful to listen to too much subliminals?

Then you most likely did.

Haha, perfect.

1 Like

My one question/potential criticism:

All that you’ve typed seems mainly focused on subliminals and processing subliminals.

But my goal (and I think this is true for many here) is not to become an expert subliminal-listener.

It’s to become better at living my real life, and to achieve desired conditions and circumstances in my life.

So my question:

how do the patterns you’re describing correlate with practical changes and conditions that you’re experiencing in your life?

1 Like

I think saint and fire conducted an experiment sometime ago with testers who reported better results after taking 2 rest days(and listening in the day oppose to in the night)

cant find the link, but id like to know if it’s validated or not @SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

They definitely did, but @Meng123 you’ve made me lazy!!! I don’t even want to look for it! haha.

Its somewhere in this thread

1 Like

Now the question is: Is it just you? (I’m kind of in the same boat)

I just got the Alchemist Qv2. Been running St1 with high loops. I do feel some kind of pressure in my head. I do remember feeling the same back when I started EmperorQ testing. Also feeling a bit more sleepy during the day, compared to not running the subs.

I decided to test this, as my tests with less loops on Qv2 didn’t do much.

And my head can explode only once, so what is there to fear? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

One regret (not really, but can’t think of a better term) that I have is never pushing the envelope on my Terminus tracks. I was running other programs so I basically kept the Terminus tracks on a low-level maintenance frequency. So I don’t know how that might have impacted my results. But it was definitely worth it to get other things done.

1 Like

I thought this is a good test for me. Emperor and EoG were close to my goals from the beginning. I knew a lot about the business side topics and so on.

But now with the Alchemist, I’m totally outside of my comfort zone. Now I can see if there will be stonewalling. Or recon.

Edit: The business is going forward without the subs too, so I don’t know if I was stonewalling at the end. The growth started with pre Q EoG and now I have a team working on it.

With Alchemist it’s just me.

1 Like

Something tells me you both a) manifested that team and b) are exerting your wealth-manifestation and business effects through them.

1 Like

This is definitely true.

This one might be true.

But was it only because I integrated the preQ EoG so well and was stonewalling on EmperorQ? Just continued on the same track? My intuition tells me that I was not stonewalling on Q subs with the 20+ hours/day listening.

1 Like

Do you write about the stonewalling experience somewhere? I think I don’t know that much about it.

EDIT: Just searched a bit and found some mention of it. Running high loops. But all along low subjective ‘feelings’ of subliminals. Not sure if stonewalling. Right?

1 Like

No. I don’t think this was the case for me.

Now that I am listening to high loops of Qv2, I do remember that I had this same type of pressure feeling when I started with high loops of Q. Not sure if it was quite this intense, it was when EmperorQ test started.

Yeah. Then again, I get great results from the subs. Not just feeling them so intensely as others are.

Edit: Another thing worth noting is that I’m currently running single stack Alchemist Qv2. I did the same with Emperor Q test.

1 Like

This, however, is a definite statement you simply CANNOT know if true or not.

RIght?

I mean, HOW would you know?

Much like we (or even our 2 founder kings) cannot explain how Aura titles work. We just know THAT they work. Real-life experience.

Which is EXACTLY your point. You tested and experimented, and rest days are bad for you.

I actually welcome this, more people should test what works for them instead of just blindly following the recommendations. I also do agree that “2 rest days” is not just from testers, it is most likely also the path of least resistance when it comes to dealing with Tickets and people having headaches lol
After all, headaches going away is very likely with rest days.

Again, Saint and Fire are virtually just testing with people and how they react. But every person is different.

You say for example this:

Not for me. But it’s not how much of results I get, it’s how well I can take the script.

On Q I am almost immediately in recon, most likely due to the healing in it. QV2 is much easier on me. I still get recon, but not as severe AND I get more results. I tested this.
Maybe, again, this is just me.

However, I will also try and test a heavier load of loops and no rest days once I am on Khan ST4. Just curious.

Also this:

This seems to be the case for me. When I listen while sleeping it ruins the sleep sometimes, and I feel I get more recon from the sub when I listen to it during the day.

Then again, they say about 20% can’t listen to it while sleeping.

Too bad, Saint and Fire can’t REALLY give out their findings due to competitors.

So basically, you don’t get the subjective fireworks that some people get. But you also don’t get any negative symptoms either. Just a kind of vague pressure sensation that doesn’t really cause discomfort?

That’s pretty interesting.

That is an awesome approach. Just pure focus.

Reminds me of the Zen saying:

吃飯時吃飯,睡覺時睡覺

When it’s eating time, I eat; When it’s sleeping time, I sleep. (i.e., not pulled in many directions. present and focused.)

1 Like

What is more interesting that I had to go away from my computer where I listen for 35 minutes and the pressure got lighter. Now that I am back it’s back to the same level. It gets lighter immediately if I go away for a moment.

I sleep better with the subs running.

1 Like

Waiting for the mods to come to this thread like…

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

4 Likes

But the hood is so much more comfortable. Armor makes me grumpy.

Now why are we being spammed with flags?

scrolls

By the Pope!

Okay, I need to think about this… I’ll be back. For now, I’d very much appreciate 3 things:

1. For DarkPrince to not talk in public about swinging his enormous manhood around.
  2. For DarkPrince and blackadder to please restrain yourself from continuing this discussion. Should you do, it may be counted against you.
  3. For @Malkuth to let me/us know if he felt in any way as if he was being patronized. I can’t follow every conversation but I wouldn’t mind knowing if Malkuth felt if it was a friendly conversation or not.

Thank you for your consideration and your patience.

I leave you guys alone for 8 hours… :wink:

3 Likes

I assume we’re talking about this bit of witty exchange between Prince and me.

Patronized? No,

I took that ‘Well…duh?’ as the earnest and pithy existential comment that it was intended to be.

Seriously though, I think we got past that fairly quickly.

I found the whole exchange pretty amusing, if somewhat pointless. Then we had a good talk about something else over on another thread.

I was busy all day trying to get through these damned reports and this was a funny diversion. But I do appreciate my brother @TheBoxingScientist. (Not one of the alphas to say ‘duh’ to. You might get a virtual handprint on your face.).

In conclusion,

(yes, that’s intentional.)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: