Is it harmful to listen to too much subliminals?

The Subconscious mind is the Astral body; our ability to ingest subliminal input is equal to our Life Force and ability to process the instructions.

Our Life Force is like a bucket, it can be increased in size but also needs to be filled.

Subliminal’s are a form of Alchemy, you take some energy from the aforementioned bucket (our Astral Body/Subconscious Mind) and transmute it into Action, converting in more or less energy depending on whether the Action taken was constructive.

A Subconscious blockage regarding parts of a Script will result in processing issues and cause more depletion in Energy than otherwise.

Our Subconscious is constantly attracting experiences in our Lives through our Emotional Vibration – which is quite literally a reflection of it.

Frequencies are constantly attracting or repelling all objects in our environment – even one loop of Mogul Qv2 results in meeting businessmen all over the place – whenever I listen to even one loop of Primal Seduction I trespass more attractive women than I could possibly imagine inhabiting my pretentiously little town.

@SaintSovereign, any chances for a Spiritual Title in the near future, Alchemist in a more condensed version – a single-stage Title, advanced and updated?

9 Likes

I do need fixing… I’m so damned frustrated with not being able to use any other modalities like self hypnosis etc. It’s the lack of sensitivity or whatever it is.

Maybe I broke something in my head when I run head first into concrete wall at full speed when I was trying to catch a football back when I was 18 :stuck_out_tongue:

My wealth goals are progressing well enough that I want to concentrate on fixing this, before I can get back to my family. They are still stuck in Mainland China and I can’t travel there yet. But once I do, I wont have the time to concentrate on this anymore.

1 Like

Only with the naked sauna thing

1 Like

This is usually everyone’s problem, not just you. Subs make things easier, but there’s still a “groundwork” stage that has to be completed before the real stuff can happen. One of the reasons it seems to come easy to me is that I hustled for like 20 years and had a massive professional network, tons of access and knowledge, so the “pathways” open up quicker since they were already there. But if you’re starting out on the ground floor, it’ll take longer to get going.

My sister has her own business and it’s flourishing now, but it took a year of subs and dedication to get to the point where she just left her job as a frontline worker and is working on her business full time.

8 Likes

That is probably the only thing about me that doesn’t need fixing.

1 Like

Uhhhh… I’ll just say, “yes.” Let’s say our plans on this topic is a bit more comprehensive than just this, though. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign I consider you a friend and a mentor to an extent. What do you recommend?

1 Like

Choose a craft you really enjoy. Something that gets you out of bed every morning to the point that it may not even seem like work. It doesn’t really matter if it’s something that doesn’t seem like it can inherently make quick money. Then, analyze the market and look for a way that you can disrupt that market (disruptive innovation – think Netflix taking out Blockbuster, or Uber taking out taxi cabs).

Then, take some basic business classes on Udemy or something. You want to learn about LLCs vs. C-Corps, taxes and all that. Take a basic analytics course – Google offers them for free. You can do all this in like three weeks, if you work consistently.

Then, start building it. Seriously. You need a website, start with something like Wix, or Square. Upgrade later. The point is to build an MVP. Make sure you have a method of collecting information directly from your customers / clients. See data-driven marketing and product development.

Who remembers our original MVP products? We had three titles, NO MASKED products. What happened? We immediately had a ton of people asking for masked subs, which confused me. Ultrasonics are easier to use and more versatile. Thing is, listening to subliminals is also an experience, and the silence of the ultrasonic is a bit unnerving. That being said, it didn’t matter what I wanted, it matters what our customers want. We built masked subs, and sales started skyrocketing. That’s data driven product dev.

19 Likes

It’s absolutely mind-boggling to me how profound the manifestation of technology has become – whenever I have a conversation with anyone on the streets, on the phone, or think of someone I seem to meet those people literally wherever I go.

On Primal Seduction that is.

Mind’s Eye is one of my favorite Titles, I recall consciously and receptively visualizing images, before I knew it the Images were right in front of me.

A natural process incredibly advanced however with Mind’s Eye.

5 Likes

That is one thing though. Saint talks about hustling. I do so much all the time that I’m sacrificing other parts of me. My friends have gotten so used to it that the other day a friend sent me this and told me that’s how he saw me.

It actually comes quite close to the truth, and made me realize that with all my hustling I’m sacrificing parts of my social life in exchange for other areas of my life. Which makes me question where the line is, where the balance is. How can we go fast without sacrificing other parts of our lives.

I know I can do more if I outsource certain things. Like how you can hire a company to renovate for you, a maid to clean your house and so on. That allows you to focus on the more important stuff. But as soon as I think about that, I’m right back to figuring out where to get the wealth to pay for that. And so I come full circle.

I guess I take on too much because I want to improve every area of my life simultaneously. I seem unable to slow down because I fear that if I slow down for even a moment it completely stops any progress I may or may not be making.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign Thank you. What about sub usage? I am only running EOG at the moment

You have to hustle with a purpose and a clear goal, though. Not saying you aren’t doing this, but I literally have a roadmap for my life that I’ve written out. It has the exact goals I want to hit within the next five years. It’s a living document, though – meaning it can be changed at any time if I want. I don’t want to lock myself into just one thing. Then, everything I do goes toward hitting those goals.

Then, I calculate times for when I’m just going to be creative, or relax / unwind. Fridays are becoming my creative days, when I work on music or writing. Saturday is usually and unwind day, where I go biking or boxing, then play some vidya games with the lady. Sunday, lite SubClub stuff, then it’s back to 12 hour days M-Th. Make a schedule, stick to it. Give yourself time to relax, think and breathe.

4 Likes

In the meantime I might give Alchemist a shot, depending upon the conclusions of mister @Hoppa – I doubt I’ll have much resistance on a Title such as Alchemist if any at all.

Khan, on the other hand, was so harsh on me I literally had to do an invocation every other hour, at the end of the month I had accumulated so much psychic energy that I deliberately had to focus my consciousness on the external world, not to Astral Project all over the place.

3 Likes

EoG and R.I.C.H. Powerhouse of a combo.

4 Likes

I took a nap earlier today, the pressure went way down. AL St1 Qv2 was running in the background then too.

Now I’m just wondering how many days I keep hitting my head with the sledgehammer before I take the break.

Well, we have Alchemist Qv2 now, who knows what it might do for our ascended Hermit? I listened to it for the first time today.

That explains a lot

1 Like

Oh do I have stories to tell to you once you come to visit me here…

Too bad I only tell them in sauna.

1 Like

My next stack will be wealth-based. It will be very hard to choose between EoG, Medici, AM and Stark. In combination with RICH.

Come on, that was too easy, it had to be a trap.

See, he just wants to see you naked.

For the record, we don’t. Just saying. :wink:

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher, I detest multi-stagers though – I’d rather have the entire toolkit accessible at once, perhaps jumping straight into Alchemist’s final stage will be a blessing, @DarkPhilosopher what’s your experience been?

1 Like