Invictus Supreme (new customs shenanigans)

Well put :ok_hand::clap:

1 Like

Okay, so first of all, new custom:

Monolith ZP

• Ascension Chamber core

• Emperor core

• WANTED core

• Heracles

• Serum X

• Gloryseeker

• Eyes of Zenith

• Earthshaker sexuality

• APS: Head

• Direct influencing aura

• Carpe diem ascended

• Victory’s call

• Joie de Vivre

• Song of Joy

• Deep sleep

• The architect

• SPS: Endocrine system

• Subconscious flow

• Jupiter

• Void of Creation

The story behind how this sub even came into existence is pretty funny, but here’s the brief version:

• I got too high :sweat_smile:
  • I greened out
  • I ordered the sub
  • I forgot about it
  • I woke up to find the email from Q-store and got confused.
  • I found the notes with the name and list of modules already ready.
  • I found a pic already ready.
  • so I downloaded and ran it even though the mix of those 2 cores made me reluctant at first.
  • profit :heart_eyes:

Here’s a brief overview of today:

• 0 inclination to buy stuff, I admired them for how they look, but didn’t feel the need to buy anything unnecessarily.

• Much stronger at the gym, even with how RoS made the weights feel so weightless, I still lifted more than before.

• Music taste is leaning towards rap music again.

• Feeling very sarcastic today, but at the same time, my jokes do seem to be getting good responses.

• Put on a random “lazy” outfit to go out with my girl, ended up getting stared at by around 10-11 people (when I paid attention, don’t know who else did haha).

• Noticed an increased number of nudes from my girl, which is funny because the only other times I’ve really noticed her sending me extras like this was the last time I had Earthshaker Sexuality in a custom :eyes:

I also ran RoS today, and I posted the results here:

5 Likes

So I wanted to post about how good the workouts have been on the custom, but instead I decided I’ll just post these from last night (ft. @bombayduck’s reaction) :grin:

5 Likes

Woah damn, I really just poofed into thin air :rofl:

Got a few updates to write down, so let’s see:

• Firstly, Emperor and WANTED is a nice combo in a custom, however, it does make one become a bit too focused on just self development (both internal and external), as I did score a meeting for Thursday with the Esports Olympics federation (getting connections now, so that later this year they nominate me to become a member, which will result in double salary), and have been more productive than ever, as well as having some of the most intense workouts ever, but those came at an expense; so focused on doing things that I’m not even bothered to be social (unless related to work or career future), and I basically haven’t even went out with my girl since the first day on the custom.

• Secondly, this custom is now going to be put in “reserve” (only one other custom is there), and I’m going with a different custom now, because I feel like I kinda caused some damage to a few relationships by completely not focusing on people who matter, leading me to re-tune a custom I had previously stopped due to it having EF4 core (which I prefer to not use anymore, as EF3 is better for me), and ordered that one with the addition of “subconscious flow” to it.

• And lastly, I realized something big: I don’t do as well with modules that are extremely generalized. I had doubts about this as Emperor’s Voice worked better on me than Voice Master, and now Eyes of Zenith showed me that it’s not as effective, on me personally, when compared to Seducer’s Gaze, hence why I don’t feel like using it anymore.

3 Likes

I feel so held back from posting for some reason.

I have all these wonderful things happening on a daily basis; like getting a new car, getting a chance meeting with the assistant director of the E-Sports federation, more gains and reshape (aesthetics wise), status gain at work, new networks, etc……

Yet I just feel like I don’t know what to even write anymore :sweat_smile:

Might take a hiatus from all this, and mainly focus on mainly helping out as an ambassador, cause at this point, I feel like I reached a point where I just reach endless heights, and seeing things from here makes me feel like all my achievements are tiny, and not really worth mentioning, like for example, today I scored a meeting with Porsche, and will be pitching them a spot as a sponsor in a tournament soon, and that lead to people in my department calling me amazing, cause getting Porsche to consider anything like this is pretty hard (they don’t like to do it with just anyone, but I convinced them by using sports engagement in Qatar, and how much exposure that leads to, as leverage), but to me, it didn’t seem big at all, just made me feel like I’m better at doing my job than others :man_shrugging:t2:

As for RoS, all I wanna say is that it feels like it was the missing piece to make my life align in the most beautiful way possible; everything I wanted got sorted, and things I think about come in the most beneficial way as possible for me, and on top of all that, life feels like it’s “self optimizing”, as in it leads to the best possible outcome for any situation in such a natural way, that it fully install the belief that I have the best life anyone could dream of.

8 Likes

Do what you need to do brother

Maybe some time away from everything can give you a good reset and bring things into perspective (I know when i do a retreat I always feel refreshed and my mind feels ready to absorb stuff again)

I feel like feelings of success or progress has a hidden meter inside the psyche which when full, needs emptying so one can fill it again. Balance is always key :+1:

1 Like

Thing is I already feel good, and each and every day is such a fulfilling thing, that it would be better for me to give y’all a “day in life” kinda video instead of a journal post :rofl:

Like just now, in the last 2 hours, I’ve had 3 different manifestations, and although they were small scale, they were still things that normally wouldn’t have happened:

• got an invite to an event by my previous work place as a vip guest (result of networking + elevated status).

• got a call from where I dropped my car for some protective film application, and the guy who works there, who’s actually a friend, ended up throwing me some interior leather protection serum for free (valued at 1.2k per application).

• a random girl added me on Snapchat and sent me nudes :rofl:

Life’s good man, I’m just wondering why did I stop getting the feeling to post as much :thinking:

I also feel like this might be from RoS, as it’s putting me more offline, and less online.

5 Likes

Brother, all the blessings. Would you love to be head of esport as you’re a gamer yourself?

Starting my RoS journey tomorrow, wish me luck lol

2 Likes

I would love that, but obviously that would take some time haha, and that’s a good thing, as members of the Federation can’t really participate in competitions.

As for RoS, you’re gonna enjoy the ride :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

Time to flex a bit haha

I’ve been listening to this

Elite ZP

• Ascension Chamber core

• Khan st4 core

• Chosen core

• Emperor fitness st3 core

• Void of Creation

• Gloryseeker

• Focused arousal

• Physicality shifter sexiness

• Song of joy

• Direct influencing aura

• Sensuality and handsomeness improver

• Carpe diem ascended

• Victory’s call

• Joie de Vivre

• Deep sleep

• Serum X

• SPS: Endocrine system

• Heracles

• Subconscious flow

• Jupiter

you can tell I’ve been loving Khan + Chosen mix a lot. :eyes:

So what’s up these days?

• Well, firstly….
here

• secondly, I now have 3 direct connections to the royal family of Qatar.

• thirdly, I have been handed 3 projects to work on, but here’s the fun part: they’re going to be merged into one mega project, and be one of the biggest community-level projects of the year :call_me_hand:t4:

• furthermore, everytime I’m high around people, it feels like they’re as high as, if not higher than, me, which is wild because it’s almost as if my high is contagious :rofl:

• lastly, this is the first time I’m getting more compliments on a daily basis than I’ve ever gotten while on the 1.5 years that I roughly spent on WANTED, so that’s wild.

15 Likes

Chosen, right?

1 Like

Even the modules play a part bro :eyes:

You ever experimented with increased loops? I’ve been running a few more than usual after many months and I feel the mind can take more input now.

Gonna keep experimenting to see if theres a new safety sweet spot :sunglasses:

1 Like

This module is so cool.

[end of comment]

3 Likes

Honestly, I haven’t given it much thought since ZPv2, as my customs seem to have more power now than before, even at just 5 mins haha.

Without this module, I wouldn’t have realized how many small mistakes I always made.
It’s also good for clumsy people :grin:

6 Likes

Yo @Invictus, can I ask you what you think of this custom idea for streaming and content creation?

Renaissance man
Gloryseeker
Songs of joy
Dragon tongue
Carpe Diem Ascended
Joie De Vivre
Moment Immortalized
Subconscious flow
Void of creation
Cosmic navigator

:pray::ok_hand:

1 Like

I feel like while this is good, RM alone is missing a part to be in line with what’s trendy in the streaming industry.

In fact, Stark + True Sell cores would be awesome.

If I were you, I’d actually wait till GMX update is out, then make it a social sub with True Sell in a custom, and boom.

4 Likes

So I’ve seen a shift in how “motivation” gets manifested within me, and while I’ve noticed that since starting my new stack (Elite ZP + RoS), my motivation levels are much higher than ever, except for one difference:

The motivation is much different compared to before.

Previously, my inner blaze was the product of being pushed by my ego towards becoming the best, in every aspect of my life, using whatever tools available to me (including my mind and body).

Now, however, I don’t feel that way, and my flame burns brighter, not because of my ego, but because of this new belief that I’ve been constantly reminded of by reality; every human on earth is created in God’s image, and if we want to be close to God and feel fulfilled with the life we’ve been gifted, then we shouldn’t hold ourselves back from wanting, doing, and getting, the best things in life in the name of “humility” or “moderation”, in fact, not holding back and having pure intentions is actually a form of gratitude that you show God for blessing with the ability to achieve such greatness.

It’s a big shift, and I believe that once one reaches that belief, I feel like it’s at that point that the term “limitless” becomes that person’s reality…

and maybe even a trait. :wink:

10 Likes