Invictus Supreme (new customs shenanigans)

Oh boy

Quickest answer: google.

Long answer: I basically find a theme for my custom first, by visualizing what is the most possible expression that I will get from the mix of the cores and modules, and then once I get a theme, I try to search for everything related to that theme, and then take it from there to find pictures and art related to the subject of my theme.

Following that, I choose 5 pics I find throughout the day (sometimes 3 days), and then edit them, and compare how they feel with visualization (donā€™t know how else to explain feeling a pic :rofl:), and then find my top 2, and then decide with my girlfriendā€™s and friendsā€™ opinions.

4 Likes

Lmao okay

Thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

Is that Dio?

2 Likes

Heā€™s going to start stopping time at this rate :joy: .

3 Likes

sounds like you might be somewhat psychic :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m just happy Iā€™m not the only anime nerd here :joy:

2 Likes

ZA WARUDOOO :timer_clock:

Now if only I could express it with telekinesis :thinking:

3 Likes

2 Weeks Later

Invictus Hey guys I found an ancient mask!

Anime Nerds Put it back!

Invictus 2 hours later Holy shit guys I can make vampires!

Anime Nerds NOOOO!

5 Likes

As someone with very little anime knowledge, imma just assume naruto has a saga where he turns into dracula lol.

3 Likes

Close! Itā€™s JoJoā€™s Bizarre Adventure Season 1 and parts of 2 but they are called Pillar Men!

2 Likes

Hahaha didnā€™t realize it was a wild pic like that :rofl:

Anyways, as noted in the new module pack release thread, I reordered the last custom with some changes so I can use certain modules, as a few really interested me, and fit right in.

In fact, one module, Plateau Transcendent, even replaced a core in my custom (Spartan) because it fills the exact same purpose which I was using the core for :grin:, making my custom lighter :eyes:

So hereā€™s what Iā€™m running now, and technically a V2 of the custom I showed in my last post

Worldā€™s Finest ZPv2

• Khan st4 core

• WANTED core

• Beast Within core

• Ascension Chamber core

• Gloryseeker

• Eyes of Zenith

• APS: Head

• Heracles

• Focused arousal

• Direct influencing aura

• Transcendental connection

• Deep sleep

• Plateau Transcendent

• Joie de Vivre

• Victoryā€™s call

• Serum X

• SPS: Endocrine system

• Subconscious flow

• Jupiter

• Void of Creation

Now I know this might have seemed better with EF3 in here instead of WANTED, but that mindset and attitude of being the one who owns the world while the rest just exists, is just unparalleled, especially with Khan in there as well, hence why I prioritized it, and added Beast Within + Plateau Transcendent to make sure that the physical shifting is directed towards building an aesthetic gym physique, a physique so good, that my current body looks meh compared to what Iā€™d look like soon :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Ahh, here we go again. The challenging invictus.

hits a bowl

ā€œif we are divine beings, then wouldnā€™t not having faith in ourselves make us atheists?ā€

:thinking:

7 Likes

This is deep. I am a worshiper of myself then. And as a God I demand animal sacrifacies.

1 Like

Letā€™s put this here

As for the custom, I gotta say, itā€™s pretty much Eclipse (for those who remember my OG khan wanted custom) on steroids :rofl:;

• thereā€™s this cute girl at work, who I didnā€™t really feel bothered to chat with, and I noticed that she always tries to glance at me here and there, but I always refused to approach cause ainā€™t here to be hitting on girls :rofl: so guess my surprise when I got called by my boss and getting told: ā€œ*so sheā€™s working on the Judo championship, and wants an extra set of hands to ease the workload, and asked if you would like to join the project?ā€ :rofl::rofl::rofl: I mean yeah sure, more to add to my portfolio of projects, but kinda funny how this only happened after using the custom :rofl:.

• my girl has been crazy spamming me nudes, and has stopped giving a damn about me being at work as she sends them, so that lead to some unnecessary hard time today :upside_down_face:.

• itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve noticed a physical shifting result that isnā€™t just muscle gains, but it was weird to see that my face started brightening up overnight, as in, the signs of lack of sleep, like eye bags and stuff.

10 Likes

So I ordered an alternate version of this custom, just because I wanna take precautions :sweat_smile:

Itā€™s technically the 3rd day on it, and the director of the marketing department started giving me IOIs, not good :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And also because on WANTED, it seems like my gym motivation has gone down, because any bigger than what I am makes me look a bit off to girls, and even though thatā€™s not my motivation to lift, I realize that due to my high flow factor, Iā€™m following the script a bit too much in order to fit in the ā€œmost attractive objectivelyā€ part, and objectively speaking, Iā€™ve crossed that line ages ago :rofl: (please note that the objective level of attractiveness is heavily influenced by your culture.), hence why I feel like I only really wanna do 2 or 3 workouts a week MAX while on WANTED core-based customs, as any more than that could lead to me looking a bit less attractive objectively, and well, fuck that :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Noticed Iā€™ve mainly been posting about what customs Iā€™m building, but not really posting much about my own results :rofl:

Damn, feelsbadman

So, in honor of that, I want to shed some light on how Chosen and True Sell express themselves (for me) when theyā€™re with Khan in a custom:

• With Chosen: you lead the conversations with passion. You donā€™t have a reason or any motivation behind why youā€™re saying certain things, but somehow, people get glazed to your words and their eyes brighten up talking to you. This is especially noticeable with my girlfriend, as even WANTED didnā€™t make her so excited over the smallest of things, for example: yesterday we went to a mall for a dinner date, and I noticed her eyes get brighter when I was commenting about how the waiter scammed me by telling me the soup was spicy, when it was just meh, and this is funny because I donā€™t even have Entranced or Ethereal Presence in my custom for her to look at me as if I was a prophet delivering Godā€™s message :sweat_smile::rofl:.

• With True Sell: everything you say comes out of your mouth with a reason. The mere act of talking will become a game to you, a social game, where every word you say comes out with a whole lot already planned, as in, your words selection, your tonality, your delivery of words, etc., everything you say on True Sell comes out for the main purpose of persuading people, and it always carries an agenda, even if itā€™s to just get the person to be extra trusting for later ā€œuseā€.

In this sense, categorizing both under ā€œCharismaā€ is a logical thing to do, however, the definition (or type) of charisma changes based on the sub (or core), meaning that with Chosen, itā€™s genuine charisma, while with True Sell, itā€™s skillful charisma.

One is natural and comes out effortlessly, while the other is perfected and comes out with a lot of thoughts behind it.

12 Likes

So are you keeping both?

1 Like

Nah
Iā€™ve already been running Chosen as a core for a while now, so Iā€™m sticking with it for the time being.

Hereā€™s what Iā€™ve been running after redoing the last custom (this is the same one as ā€œA Kingā€™s Odysseyā€ from a while back, the lion pic one):

Olympia ZPv2

• Ascension Chamber core

• Khan st4 core

• Chosen core

• Emperor fitness st3 core

• Plateau Transcendent

• Gloryseeker

• Eyes of Zenith

• Focused arousal

• Temptation

• Direct influencing aura

• Heracles

• Carpe diem ascended

• Joie de Vivre

• APS: Head

• Deep sleep

• Serum X

• SPS: Endocrine system

• Subconscious flow

• Jupiter

• Void of Creation

Been running this since I just donā€™t feel like running WANTED anymore, itā€™s too relaxing now :sweat_smile::rofl:

4 Likes

Been meditating on a thought I had last night during my workout, and a very unique conclusion seems to be forming;

I think I found the reason for why I change my customs so often, while keeping them 75% the same, as in, have Khan as the main driver, and change things around it for a different expression.

And that right there is it.

Iā€™ve come to a new understanding that due to the uniqueness of my ability to process subs, Iā€™ve been subconsciously using them according to my needs for the time being.

What I mean is, for the average listener, they need a couple cycles or so before they can switch for something new, however, I operate differently, and due to my high flow factor, it seems that Iā€™ve been subconsciously using the means I have, money (which some people seem to think I have an unlimited amount of :rofl:), and make new customs for the desired ā€œflavorā€ of the main core Iā€™m using.

Today, for example, I used my custom above, but I have also been feeling like making a Khan Stark custom again, why? Cause itā€™s the weekend.

So now that Iā€™ve put more thought in it, I realize that even if I made the custom, next week Sunday or Monday Iā€™d wanna go back to Khan Chosen, why? Cause itā€™s the most suited for work.

So, what does this say about me?

Iā€™m pretty sure followers of my journals have already figured it out, so Iā€™ll officially say it myself too;

At any given time, from now on, there will be variations of Khan customs that will be run based on whatā€™s happening/will happen.

This means that I might run Khan Stark customs on the weekend, Khan WANTED customs before big dates, Khan Chosen during the work days, and maybe even Khan Sage during Ramadan :eyes:

Itā€™s about time I consciously start using my flow factor to my advantage, and to use the subs as tools for the days, rather than act like they need to be ā€œperfectā€ and then remaking customs :rofl:

Also, yes, I did have the thought of just making a standard Khan EF3 custom and then add new ā€œflavorsā€ on the side with store titles, but trust me, each custom shines due to how complete they are, and how the modules work with the cores, so itā€™s better to use customs that way.

In conclusion, this journal has now turned into: The Khan with a Thousand Faces

Peace :call_me_hand:t4:

10 Likes