Invictus Supreme (new customs shenanigans)

Okay so a bit of a change did help :partying_face:

I took 2 days off from El Maestro ZP and it did help me feel better in regards to the energy drain effect Emperor has on me, so after some deliberation, I built something elseā€¦.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to youā€¦

Royalty ZP

• Chosen core

• Stark core

• Emperor fitness 3 core

• Ascension Chamber core

• Void of Creation

• Serum X

• Entranced

• Gloryseeker

• Sensuality & Handsomeness improver

• Direct influencing aura

• Transcendental connection

• Carpe diem ascended

• Victoryā€™s call

• Fortuneā€™s favorite

• Joie de Vivre

• SPS: Endocrine system

• Heracles

• The architect

• Deep sleep

• Jupiter

And with the first loop done earlier in the day today, I have nothing but good things to say about this one.

• body wise: amazing, feels just right.

• socially: had a much more fun day today at work compared to the previous few, and got assigned to two exciting projects, one of which might be taking me to China later this year :thinking:, other than that, Iā€™ve been high on energy, and at my third plan for the day :partying_face:

• mentally: I had 2 meetings today, and during both, I was extremely active with both ideas and letting them known, creativity was pretty high with the different ideas I was giving, out of which 1 has even impressed the whole team during the meeting :eyes: so this might be a trailer effect for whatā€™s about to come :call_me_hand:t4:

• productivity wise: Iā€™ve never felt as good and on top of my game as today if I really try to think about it.

12 Likes

Awesome :clap: chosen, I havenā€™t used it once and it was like the first sub I bought. I think at the time when I started here I was inspired by your custom back then which was Chosen and Stark.

Looking forward to hear more about chosen from your experience brother.

1 Like

i think it was only a stack at the time, cause this is the first time iā€™m using a Chosen + Stark custom haha

something about Chosen in here feels really good, its almost as if it manifests the most joyful experiences/people/items that I wouldnā€™t even think that I desire haha.

2 Likes

Cool, Ive read somewhere itā€™s also gods for job promotions, perfect with your new job.

2 Likes

Hmmm
Somethingā€™s missing :thinking:

Normally, I get excited for loops, but even though this custom is doing well in almost every way, something feels like itā€™s missing here, specifically in the custom, because of which I donā€™t really feel hyped to listen to this custom, nor did I after the one loop on Thursday.

Weird how Iā€™m feeling balanced with my actions and results, but internally feel like something is missing.

Weirdly enough, I kinda have a feeling about what it is, yet Iā€™m not 100% sure if itā€™s just my ego trying to influence me to go back to my old self, or if itā€™s actually the thing that I feel missing :thinking:

2 Likes

Royal Recon!

:joy:

4 Likes

Yeah feel like recon

@Invictus your brain must have gotten used to ā€˜ā€™ not get usedā€™ā€™ to one structure over mid term - long term use, thatā€™ s like stopping you from getting a hyper stimuli

Although you had cores that followed throughout your quest to make the fitting custom

I think itā€™ ll pass bro
Breath-in, breathe-out
Not everything need to be perfect now

In fact how things are right now is perfect already, enjoy :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I thought as well, but everything apart from that feeling is going well.

But in my opinion, I think I might be in ā€œshockā€ more than recon, cause Iā€™ve abruptly stopped Khan for Chosen in my custom, which is big shift in how I was and what I was turning myself into.

I guess at my core, I have a very clear image of how I wanna be, but at the same time, my subconscious wants to follow a different path.

I enjoy Stark for example, but (I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever shared this) stark recently started feeling like itā€™s very ā€œfakeā€, like I was doing well all this time and stuff, but all this time I was also working with people around my age.

Now, my environment is filled with people that are mostly 40+, and I just feel out of place while trying to use my Stark side to socialize, itā€™s like, I canā€™t fit in unless I change.

Though letā€™s face it, what am I even gonna try to do?
Emperor, which would solve this, just drains me out, leaving me with no choice but to let go of it, and other than that, Khan is a bit too sexually oriented for me to be using it around old men :rofl:

WANTED would be good here, but it has its own ego stuff, and Chosen alone isnā€™t really optimal for me.

So at this point, Iā€™m guessing that I just miss a sense of familiarity and the stark thing.

Who knows, Iā€™m probably just in recon cause Iā€™m not using the sub anymore :rofl:

4 Likes

Fuā€™ em old dudes :sunglasses:
Let them thirst over you and your life
Wishing theyā€™d be as good at your age

J-K youā€™ll make it, give yourself some time :wink:

3 Likes

I can relate to what youā€™re saying. When I first started my banking career, I would sit in meetings with Vice Presidents, Treasurers, CFOā€™s, etc. I was in my early 20s, and these people were 40+. I felt a bit of Imposter Syndrome. A bit intimidated.

What worked for me was being authentically respectful and showing a willingness to learn. Older professionals love to mentor. To give back. Use that to your advantage. Also remember youā€™re there for a reason. If you didnā€™t have something to contribute, you wouldnā€™t be there.

I think Emperor, Stark, and True Sell could all contribute a lot to your situation. Emperor to give you a strong grounded sense of self, Stark for charm and intelligence, and True Sell to persuade and sell your ideas.

Just my thoughts. Good luck. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll do great.

6 Likes

The first part is exactly how Iā€™ve been feeling, and the second part is what Iā€™m learning to allow myself to do, especially with Chosen as a new core in my customs now.

I also realized that one of the reasons I felt a bit hollow, is probably due to an Ego Dissolution that occurred during my first meeting by with the people I mentioned.

Needed that inner humiliation :rofl:

1 Like

Letā€™s do a recap real quick:

• I ran mostly Stark for a year, while the other parts of my customs changed.

• I lived the life of pure fun last year, and spent most of it buying things I liked and experiences I loved, with and without people.

• I landed a hella nice job, and then I landed my dream job.

• I became so popular in every circle Iā€™m in, including subclub where I became an Ambassador, but also IRL, with even my relationships getting better, with some rekindling with people from the past.

• I built such good networks and relations, that even right now at this very moment, people from my previous job are texting me if I want some free tickets for an event happening soon.

• Iā€™ve recently posted about me losing weight and intensity at the gym and all, but when I compared my fitness data at the same weights 1 and a half year ago and now, Iā€™ve come to the understanding that Iā€™ve only burnt fat recently, hence why I was much bigger at the same weight (my weight has also gone back to 71kg today).

• Iā€™ve reached a new level of understanding on how reality works, which has allowed me to manifest even more than before.

So what am I saying here?
I had a pretty good year and I did a lot more than I give myself credit for, and while everything went well, it seems like after reaching this new level, I need to start adapting, instead of trying to make things go my way forcefully.

And thus, A Kingā€™s Odyssy commencesā€¦.

14 Likes

:lion::lion::lion::lion::lion::lion::lion::lion::lion::lion::lion::lion::lion::lion:
:rose::cherry_blossom::hibiscus::tulip::rose::bouquet::cherry_blossom::hibiscus::tulip::rose::bouquet::cherry_blossom::hibiscus::tulip:

:pray::clap::pray::clap::pray::clap::pray::clap::pray::clap::pray::clap::pray::clap:

1 Like

Thatā€™s one sure nice Lion pic. A coquette wanted Lion it is. Seems true to your core.

2 Likes

Hahah WANTED isnā€™t in the custom haha

Iā€™ll post the custom later, along with the results Iā€™ve been noticing so far.

2 Likes

Do it now and do it good!

Jokes aside, looking forward to see your new creation.

2 Likes

It is interesting to note that Dragon Reborn has physical shifting of all kinds noted in the objectives list.

4 Likes

@Invictus,

Thoughts on editing the file tags on ZP v2 titles which still have the ā€œExperimentalā€ name?

Which software do you use?

1 Like

Lmao I kept it on the side for now, cause something was bugging me, and well, I listened to a new custom today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It was merely to test a hypothesis I had for a couple months that I never got to test, but after this week is done, Iā€™ll try to start posting regularly and showcase the custom I end up settling on.

Too busy of a week man, and I have my first project event on Tuesday (National Sports Day), because of which I even listen to my loops at work due to how busy and full my days are :sweat_smile::joy:

Either way, the hypothesis that I wanted to test was regarding Khan + WANTED + Spartan, as I wanted to see if my only issue with the Khan WANTED can be fixed (discipline), and even though todayā€™s only the first day on the custom, Iā€™m noticing a slight improvement in my discipline, though I am a bit more tired than when I used AKO (the lion custom).

Weā€™ll see with time :call_me_hand:t4:

For now, here :wink:

Different kind to what I want, or else even seductress would have been epic for me :rofl:

I just use an app called ā€œMelodistaā€ on the iPhone, works wonders for both editing the name, title, artist, and allows for custom artwork.

2 Likes

Where do you find the custom artwork?

1 Like