Instilling Greatness (Khan/Chosen/LBfH)

Different Wavelengths

Today as yesterdays anxiety ligners a bit, I notice something interesting. I’m able to connect a lot better with the people around me, everything from strangers on the streets people I know already. My theory on this is that I’m closer to most people energetically when I’m in a streesed state, because during the last years I have had very little stress and moved around more graciously than I used to do. Today I felt as I was going somewhere, moving swiftly towards my objectives, but also a bit tunnel visioned, which is not strange for my brain in this state takes shortcuts.

Yesterday things came up just like in a catharsis served on a smorgasbord(man that feels weird to spell as a Swede, it’s supposed to be smörgåsbord…) to be cast away. All the stress today made me more relatable again I guess. Mind you also, I’m talking city people here, and I know for a fact that country people are generally more relaxed.

1 Like

Thank you RV :pray: I must say that I’m being torn between the spiritual and the general pgysical life in society at the moment. Finding that balance is hard, and near damn impossible in the state I have been in lately.

2 Likes

Radiation

I remember back in the days when there was a lot of talk about radiation from our electronic devices, and especially when people started carrying their phone with them all the time. I hear nothing of this nowadays, it’s like it disappeared completely.

But to me lately, I have become very sensitive to this radiation, and not that I can’t live with it, but just the effect it has on my energy body. If I for an example have my laptop in my lap, I become a bit disturbed by it and I get a small stomach ache. When I lay down to sleep, I can feel uneasy if my phone is close by and charging, so i move it further away.

If I’m in nature far from powerlines and other energy devices I feel more free, and my mind seem more clear and calm.

Society today is moving closer and closer to an almost full integration with technology and AI, and I wonder if this really is something to strive for?

3 Likes

When I go to sleep, I keep the phone on airplane mode. I feel so much better when I wake up after I put it on this phone setting compared to keeping it on the opposite mode.

Maybe I should switch it off complete and buy myself an alarm clock lol.

I do have mixed feelings about AI. It could help with finding medical solutions for diseases that have not been cured for a long time. But it can also make us too addicted to the electronics we use and hence break our humanity. Not to mention the dystopian future it could lead to.

1 Like

Wow, how come I never thought about that, the alarm will you work anyways :grinning:

Yeah, in the end, what is AI without human consciousness, it just falls flat if we withdraw that…

1 Like

Haha try it. It works very well. When it is not on airplane mode, I wake up with a headache. Not so when it is on airplane mode.

It could still be putting out waves but not so strongly.

1 Like

New Me I Guess

I have some getting used to Khan Complete for sure. I am truly in charge in how I present myself. The bartender as I ordered pointed to my receipt and whispered, it says a 4cl but’s its actually a 6cl :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Edit: I’m not used to being in charge like this, not in relation to others, but more with how I’m talking to myself and the barriers from what I belive to what I exude to “out there” lol.

3 Likes

Ok now he is alright not even letting me pay for it, but somehow I wan’t to :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s Getting A Bit Crazy

Khan/Chosen is really getting me infront of some really dark information about things that we all have hypnotized to not see in this world. I know very well that I cannot stay in that vibration for long, but I find it pretty easy to stay fairly detatched from it and just learn more about the truth, so for now it is okay. Chosen is really guideing me here and makes me more hopeful than down, and inspiring me to stand up and speak up.

What I have noticed is that these people are just like the bullies in school growing up. They roam in groups, but if someone stands up to them, and especially if they are alone, they get scared like small kittens and run away, it’s like daylight to a wampire.

Khan in all this is also triggering a deep form of masculinity to reappear within me, and also some irritation of the demasculinizing that has been going on for generations now, and has led to a world where men don’t stand up for our human rights and humanity. There has always been this great struggle in our minds, good and bad, but lately the levels of psychopathy that is brought forward in the world has been over the top.

I’m absolutely sure that the truth always comes out, and just as subliminals brings up unwanted and painful things within us that need needs to come up and be shown to the light, so is it also true out there in the world. It will get worse before it get’s better. It’s going to get crazy pretty soon, so hold on to your hats.

I Have Been Childish

Khan is a very sexual sub, but that’s not all that I’m noticing from it lately. It makes you grow up, and it pulls out all of the BS thinking and behaviors from the past. Sure some of might have the casanova gens, but for me, all those years chasing how to get good with women and looking up to utter garbage of male role models, has finally made me realize some things.

The main thing is that I actually don’t care that much about it anymore, but I do love those rare a few moments that are electrifying between me and a woman, and that is staying. But chasing girls in bars and nightclubs, and hanging out with other men who talks about women the same way now as when they were 16, is just not cutting it anymore.

Yesterday I had a couple of young women wanting to dance with me at a bar. It was fun to dance, but the way women under alcohol sometimes behaves is not that attractive to me anymore, even though one was litterally grinding her whole body against me. That’s what I mean by growing up on Khan, I’m not that young immature boy that thinks about women non-stop, one that would throw away any integrity he has for a chance with a lady.

So I just thanked her for the dance and went on to do something else instead.

Sadly, what I see at these places of intoxication, is guys just hovering around and acting strange around women and showing just how desperate they are for some attention. Sure, I’ve been there to some degree myself, but it’s not for me anymore. I still don’t understand why you would want to drunk when you interact with women, it is supposed to be fun and I want to be attentive and not tipsy when I meet women.

5 Likes

Synchronicites

I have to mentioned what happened yesterday as I went out. Firstly I should not go out and drink with my economic status right now, but I only had 3 beers, so it was not that bad. I just had one of those moments where I wanted to soak up some good vibes.

But here’s the funny thing about yesterday. I noticed as I was shaving that I had not shaved between my eyebrows for a while. It’s not that I get a lot of hair there, but it’s something I just do sometimes to make it more clean. It is called a unibrow when you have hair in between so it becomes one long eyebrow across.

I rememberd as I did this shaving, an old ice hockey player in the pro league that had a unibrow popped up in my head. He played for a team that my father liked a lot as I grew up, but this was over 20 years ago.

So at the bar I suddenly saw a middle aged man with a big belly waering a shirt from that same team, and I have not seen that shirt in a long time. I leaned in and talked to him and mentioned how my father was a fan of that team, and I also mentioned that player with a unibrown, and that I thought it was funny that I had a thought about him earlier that day.

Here’s where it gets a bit strange and where I get this funny feeling how everything is connected. He mentioned that this old player, who was an icon at this club, had had his shirt raised up to the ceiling in a ceremony just this day before a game… out of all days lol…

Also the team they played and beat earlier that day was a nothern team in the country, and that team comes from the city which my mom is from and both of my cousins played hockey in.

So, a little recap:

• I thought of a unibrow in the morning, shaved parts of mine.
  • As I thought of unibrows I remembered that hockey player back in the 90’s who had one back then.
  • I saw a fan wearing that players team jersey(haven’t seen that in a long time + the team is not even playing in the city I’m in.)
  • I mention that player, and just so happen his shirt was cermonily hoisted up in the roof of the arena this exact day that gut told me.
  • The team they beat were from my mother’s home town, and the team with the unibrow guy is my father’s favorite hockey team.

Talk about synchronicites, and how easy it was to connect the dots :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

True Social Shenanigans

I played 3 minutes of True Social to test it before going out. I decided to buy some nicotine pouches for the bartender at the place I was going to, as he is always giving me some pouches when I’m there.

In the store there’s a young guy standing behind me as I’m searching for a particular brand in the cooler. I tell him that he can go past me to pay, but he was acting super friendly and helped me search for it. As we found it he offered to buy it for me…

So he did and I met his friend was outside and he tried to get me to go with them to a bar. Mind you they were super talkative and acted like I was someone special. I declined because I wanted to go to another place.

Finally when we parted he showed something on his phone. He had gotten a perfect score on betting, it’s called 13 right or something here, and it was on soccer games. So he had won a lot of money and that’s why he was so generous and wanted to party hard.

So in the end it was a good decision not to follow them because they would probably have bought a s**t ton of alcohol for me.

3 Likes

Burn Baby Burn

Yesterday and today was not good days productivity wise, and I should know better when I use alcohol. Even though it was not much, it is such a poison and destabilizer of your system. The funny thing is that I would totally not use it if there were good bars without alcohol… :eyes:… wind blowing… occasional tumbleweed rolling by… hm… not found any so far :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But I have to mention about a decade ago when I was in the mighty country of Brunei in Borneo for a day, and I tried to order a beer, but I quickly found out that alcohol had been banned there for several decades… what an awful place to live in :grin:

That reminds me of that I was supposed to write a post about alcohol and our culture in the west IMO, but I forgot. Let’s see if I find the time later :man_shrugging:

Amnesia

Forgot that this post was going to be about recon… oh well, it is lightening up at I write this. I know I played a short loop of 3 minutes of TS this weekend and it might be a contributor, but mostly I think it is not taking care of my energy supple over the weekend generally that put it into motion.

I have 4 days left of this first cycle(2 playing days), and I will rest Khan St4 until next cycle and only play Chosen and LBfH until my washout later this week.

Back to the grind… here’s me and my coach Khan working on things :point_down:

karate-kid-wax

3 Likes

I just had an interesting thought…

- Why wouldn’t you want to question all the things you were taught at a young age before you had developed the ability of critical thinking?

By questioning even the most basic knowledge that we the masses has been taught is actually quite fun. Firstly, it really triggers your cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias, and also that lazy part that do not want spend any energy on it. And lastly, the more ridicule and hate you get from a topic, the more sure you can be that there’s something fishy… because if it is so crystal clear, it should be easily proven.

…not at all looking at you NASA… :eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

When they try to silence and suppress opinions and information, I say go deeper… and surely over the last couple of years this has not been the case :lying_face: :sweat_smile:

- The truth fears no investigation.

To me this process of questioning even the most accepted things has been accelerated lately by having observed that many things I thought without a doubt were true, I realized was maybe not, so now I have a more healthy skepticism and willingness to do my own research.

Or as G.W.B pointed out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

george-bush-fool-me

Maybe Aristotle said it better :point_down:

Aris

This is something I have noticed that the system fiercly wants to get rid of in you as early as possible, and I say never stop asking questions. We all had that one guy or girl in school that just wouldn’t stop asking question and drive every teacher insane…

But there’s also things to watch out for, because it’s very easy to just change what you believe in 180 degrees, and then just be content with your confirmation bias again :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: So keep being vigilant, and practice an open mind at all times, because things might change.

The thing that should matter the most is what you yourself can perceive and here and now. One of my favorite things to say nowadays is; I don’t know :man_shrugging: That one line used to drive my mom insane when I was a kid :laughing:

3 Likes

Easy Recon Management

It’s quite easy to get out of recon actually I have noticed. The only problem is that I forget all the time. Just be creative, but what do I do sometimes in recon, I get lazy and consume and waste time idling.

acb656632ab928bddf40c5762637a5d6

Essentially, being creative is happiness expressed.

1 Like

- The house of cards are collapsing because the foundation was built upon a lie, and all lies has an expiry date. The milk has turned sour.

2 Likes

- It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society - Jiddu Krishnamurti

3 Likes

Stepping Up, Looking Up

I’m feeling tired and fed up with the way work is setup in the society I live in. It just feels like you are coming in begging to get a place to work, and then you just are expected to edhere to whatever they stand for and be a good little boy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Just sign here and we expect you to stay here for a long time because the cockroaches in the basement here needs company…

There’s a reason why I went on a world tour a couple of years ago to get out of this shoebox-way of living. It is the same indoctrination with authority figures that has so many just follows blindly without reason or questioning. Now I’m just applying to jobs left and right to get somewhere to start with, but I will not sell myself short and will put no filters on in potential interviews.

In a way it should be the other way around. The employer should be the needy one, because we are the workforce, the labor. Also, just the fancy word Human Resources(HR) that is so popular… just the work urks me and makes me think of the song Civil War with Guns N Roses where they sing :point_down:

"Your power hungry sellin’ soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain’t that fresh"

Maybe I’m overexaggerating a bit, but just as the pyramid, it’s not the people around me generally that are the ones with shady businesses, but rather the top part of the pyramid.

The Synergy

On just Khan without Chosen I could get irritated at these kind of things before. But with Chosen mixed in a more caring and compassionate anger arises, in that I actually feel more for our collective suffering. Also, the way it’s going at the moment, I would not be surprised that in just a couple of years, things that we never thought would be possible and might shock most will happen. So just being that “screw them” attitude I don’t see any mening in, but at the same time I stopped pushing others and more focus on what I can do for myself to help the collective.

4 Likes

When The New Knocks On Your Door, Open It!

- The new is unfamiliar. It may be the friend, it may be the enemy, who knows? And there is no way to know! The only way to know is to allow it; hence the apprehension, the fear.

- Osho

1 Like

I had an idea for the future regarding Paragon Sleep. I intend to add Paragon Sleep in the near future into my stack to get better sleep, and I was thinking about the whole 30 second loop test that Saint mentioned recently. My thinking is that once I have had enough exposure to it and my subconsicous knows the scripting, it might be a perfect program to just play 30 seconds of to get a boost from before going to sleep.

Just something to play around with in the future, because we all know how important sleep is.

4 Likes

From the book: Courage by Osho - Part 4

There are many things to be understood - otherwise it is very difficult to get out of the rut of misery. The first thing: that nobody is holding you there; it is you who has decided to remain in that prison of misery. Nobody holds anybody.

A man who is ready to get out of it, can get out of it this very moment. Nobody else is responsible. If one is miserable, one is responsible, but a miserable person never accepts the responsibility - that is his way of remaining miserable. He says, “Somebody else is making me miserable.”

If somebody is making you miserable, naturally, what can you do? If you are making yourself miserable, something can be sone… something can be done immediately. Then it is within your hands to be or not to be miserable. But on you go throwing the responsibility out there on different things, the names are different, but the trick is the same.

A man really becomes a man when he accepts total responsibility - he is responible for whosoever he is. This is the first courage, the greatest courage. Very difficult to accept it, because mind goes, “If you are responsible, why do you create it?” It is easier to make someone else responsible… I am a victim you cry out!

I can cry about being miserable and become more miserable by crying about it. Everything grows - if you practice it, it grows… an then you go deeper and deeper.

Nobody, no other force, is doing anything to you. It is you and only you. This is the whole philosophy of karma - that it is your doing; karma means doing. You have done it and you can undo it. And there is no need to wait, to delay. Time is not needed - you can simply jump out of it!

But we have become habituated. We will feel very lonely if we stop being miserable, we will lose our closet companion. It has become our shadow - it follows us everywhere. When nobody is there at least your misery is with you - one is married to it. And it is a long, long marriage; you have been married to misery for many lives.

Now the time has come to divorce it. That I call the great courage - to divorce misery, to lose the oldest habit of the human mind, the longest companion.

===

This segment of the book felt like it hit me hard today. I had a long and outdrawn dream last night, and efterwards I have felt tired and sluggish. This little piece reminded me of that I’m just making it harder than it has to be. I have all the tools to dispel the darkness with my fingertips.

Now time for some Metta meditation. I feel that I want to start doing it in the morning instead to really set the tone for the day. Also, felt that I used the 6 R’s when out walking today, usually I forget, but that’s the name of the game, to train myself until it becomes a habit. It literally is the best tool I’ve found to get out of thoughts and suffering.

5 Likes

This is the truth men find it hard to accept this fully.

As A Man you are responsibility no matter how much you try to run away it chases you, it’s our birthright.

The problem Men have on this modern society is that we want to live life fully without becoming responsible.

3 Likes