In Search Of Wealth Journal

Wednesday Morning July 14, 2021

Had a hard time falling asleep last night. Ran the last loop of my playlist a bit later than I would have liked. Minor recon possibly.

There is a small influx of users starting Quantum Limitless. I could add QL along with Limitless Executive. Another thing to consider.

Friday July 16, 2021

Rest/processing day today.

Continuing with learning about crypto, finance.

Developed a hobbyist self-project program in Python & jupyterNotebook where I used the Binance API to pull crypto data and create candlestick charts for showing price action. Used a Youtube video to help with this.

Currently researching on the forums here on customs. More specifically the Yggdrasil, Omnidimensional and Mosaic modules. Search function extremely helpful here.

1 Like

Saturday Evening July 17, 2021

I have been having some troubles falling asleep the last few days. The mind wanders off a little bit and I do some critical self reflection before I finally fall asleep. The sleep quality is good though as I feel refreshed. Minor reconciliation of sorts. This recon is not as bad compared to EmperorQ, EQv2 and recon rage in the past.

Looking into trying to connect a Kucoin Crypto API into Python for another (basic) data analysis/science self-project.

1 Like

Sunday Evening July 18, 2021

Dropped Renaissance Man in the playlist (after about 4 months). Added a 2nd loop of RICH Solace.

Experimental Playlist [Sun, Tues, Thurs]

• Limitless Executive Ultima Qv2 (Morning)
  • Ascended Mogul Qv2 (Morning)
  • RICH Solace (Afternoon)
  • Ascended Mogul Qv2 (Afternoon)
  • RICH Solace (Evening)

Rest days on the other days.

Thursday Morning EST July 22, 2021

Completed the Python project where I connect Python to the Kucoin Crpyto data API for data analysis and charting candlestick prices. This one took a little bit more time than with the Binance one but the code is similar to the Youtube video for Binance.

Playlist seems okay so far. No noticeable recon.

Still continuing to learn about crypto and now adding some technical analysis learning.

Friday Evening July 23, 2021

Rest day today.

Had to redo the Binance and Kucoin crypto data analysis Python personal projects as I accidentally deleted them. Kind of silly of me. It is good coding practice though. Will do the final touches on the Kucoin project soon.

Adding a second loop of RICH seemed to add motivation towards crypto for me. I had this similar result back with the old playlist with EmperorQ (& QV2).

1 Like

Sunday Evening July 25, 2021

Just played one loop of Limitless Executive Ultima today. Nothing else. I realized that a washout (subliminal break) could be good.

Won’t play subs for a about a week or two. Planned out a custom draft.

1 Like

Good luck with the washout.

What are you using for the python stuff you’re learning? Also, what is the custom you’re thinking about?

I should be okay with the washout I think.

With the Python stuff, I am using mostly pandas right now for data analysis. There is some matplotlib and seaborn with creating plots. I learned Python from school, through a fair bit of Udemy courses and some from Youtube.

With the custom draft, the post is here from a couple of hours ago at the time of writing this post.

Monday Evening July 26, 2021

Rest day/Washout Day

I did feel the subliminals processing in my head. Buzzing feeling, slight brain fog. Noticeable but not too overwhelming.

Currently giving more thought with the custom planning. Will have to do more research on the forums here along with brainstorming.

Wednesday Evening July 28, 2021

Rest Day / Washout Period

Felt the subs processing again. No headaches though.

Ordered my wealth custom earlier today.

Wealth Custom Build - 14 Modules (Click Triangle to Reveal)

Cores

Ascended Mogul Core
StarkQ Core
RICH Crypto Core

Financial / Wealth Modules

Marketweaver
Sultan
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy

Results Enhancement

Yggdrasil
Omnidimensional
Mosaic

Tech / Productivity / Other

Technological Prodigy
Productivity Unleashed
Index Gate

Spending a few hundred on a custom did make me nervous. However, I realized that I have not really spent much on clothes in the last 12 months or so. This custom is justified as I am investing in myself! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thursday Evening July 29, 2021

The subs processing feeling is no longer there.

Shifting away from Python for now. Currently using R programming for some personal crypto data analysis projects. This is for adding to the work portfolio to my Github and Github hosted website. (My Github skills is at the basic level, it is good enough to put stuff out there.)

Saturday Evening July 31, 2021

Continuing the washout period. The brain feels okay. The third day of the washout was the toughest which was to my surprise. Nothing overwhelming.

In the previous journal entries I did mention about having trouble sleeping and having recon. I think this contributed to me getting the light bulb moment in trying to get a crypto job. This along with data analysis with crypto personal projects.

Productivity in this washout period is more or less the same compared to me running subs. Could running Limitless Executive as a morning booster once per listening day for 6-7 months (since Jan 2020) have permanent long term results??? :thinking:

Monday Morning August 2, 2021

Today is Civic Holiday in the Toronto area. Day off from work.

This past week has been productive even when not running subs in this washout period. A pleasant surprise for me with this result.

Tuesday Evening August 3, 2021

End of washout period as my custom has arrived a couple of hours ago.

When it came to ordering the custom I got nervous as I did not want to mess up my order. I made sure I entered the modules I had planned and wanted. It is all good. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just did one loop of this custom and nothing else. Felt the sub processing in my head a few hours after the end of the first loop. Nothing overwhelming.

The plan for the next few days is rest day tomorrow/Wed, one loop Thursday and then rest days on Friday & Saturday. May have a big summary post to close out the journal.

I would need to plan out what to name this custom. These two come to mind (Starcraft references)

• NotEnoughMinerals
  • ShowMeTheMoney

Thursday Evening August 5, 2021

Did one loop of the custom. This makes it 2 loops so far with the custom.

The second loop of the custom felt noticeable but not as strong as the first. No recon rage of the sorts. Did have some Lindt dark chocolate and some tea to help out.

Rest days Friday and Saturday.

Sunday Evening August 8, 2021

Did one loop of the custom with one loop of RICH Ultima v2.

I don’t think I will try a second loop of the wealth custom during a listening day. Not risking recon.

Obtained an agenda book/planner for offline journaling and notes for crypto.

Monday Evening August 9, 2021

Closing out this journal with this post.

Some Summary Notes

• Manifested a hand me down car (old Toyota) for the family from my uncle.
  • Increased motivation for crypto and trying to go for a data analysis job in crypto.
  • Less recon with Ascended Mogul compared to Emperor in QV2. (Doing two loops in AM much easier than 2 loops of EQV2 for me)
  • Less interest in dating, focusing on money/wealth.
  • More comfortable with the mindset of spending money to try to earn money. Taking more calculated risks.

I am going to take a break from journaling on here. Running my wealth custom at 1 loop with RICH Ultima v2 at 1 loop during a listening day (Sunday, Tues, Thurs).

Wealth Custom (14 Modules)

Ascended Mogul Core
StarkQ Core
RICH Crypto Core

Financial / Wealth Modules

Marketweaver
Sultan
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy

Results Enhancement

Yggdrasil
Omnidimensional
Mosaic

Tech / Productivity / Other

Technological Prodigy
Productivity Unleashed
Index Gate

@RVconsultant or @DarkPhilosopher

I would like to close this journal and the older journal too (Aeiouxyz - RICH Limitless Exec. Renaissance Emperor)

Closed as per original poster’s request.