Help With First Custom (Wealth Based)

Hi everyone. I would like some assistance in a wealth based custom based on Ascended Mogul and RICH in the Q format. This would be my first custom.

Goal: Wealth increase, career acceleration (aiming for job in crypto), becoming RICHer.

Q Custom Modules (12)

Cores

Ascended Mogul Core
RICH Core
RICH Crypto Core

Financial / Wealth Modules

Marketweaver
Sultan
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy

Results Enhancement

Yggdrasil
Omnidimensional
Mosaic

Other

Technological Prodigy (I had Natural Winner in here, not sure about this one)

My planned playlist with this custom would be Limitless Executive (x1) & Custom (x1) on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays with the other days as rest days.

I could increase the modules to 14 or go with just 10. If 10 modules, maybe I could remove Mosaic and Tech Prodigy. :thinking:

Thoughts, comments, advice?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I was thinking of HoM or Stark but I went with Ascended Mogul with the Marketweaver & RICH Crypto. Never tried HoM nor Stark as a main title.

5 Likes

Based on what you’ve said about working with python for data analysis I think you would do well with Stark and Technological Prodigy. Especially if you keep in Market Weaver and RICH Crytpo.

Maybe consider doing:
StarkQ Core
Ascended Mogul Core
RICH Crypto Core

Leave out regular RICH Ultima Core. The rest on here look great.

3 Likes

Love the module selection. If you are into coding, do add Index Gate. And if the programming requires math skills, add Virtuoso di Matematica. Technology Prodigy is a good idea too.

4 Likes

Thank you both @JayFlex and @Lion.

I did have a custom draft which did have Stark and AM. Maybe it is better to do -RICH, + Stark Core. I could run RICH Ultima + LEU alongside with the custom as it has Mosaic. Will strongly consider this.

Thank you. I’ve been using a lot of the search function and the Unofficial Questions thread. I am treating this custom planning & building process like building a PC.

Tech Prodigy does sounds more versatile than Index Gate. Programming is actually my second/third major skill behind math & stats. I could add Index Gate & Virtuoso di Mathematica which would bring the modules count to 14.

2 Likes

i would tottaly recommend adding Limit destroyer Core into your custom

since it wont only effect wealth areas of your life, but it will also help with overall breaking every limit of yours

(such as health limits, fears and traumas and such,)

i highly reccomend it, its an ultima core, but if you order a Q custom you will get it as Q automatically

Thank you for your reply, @Budewr. I had thought of Limit Destroyer but it was a custom Ultima Draft.

Custom Ultima Draft

• Limit Destroyer Ultima Core or Limitless Executive
  • RICH Ultima Core
  • RICH Crypto Core
  • Yggdrasil
  • Omnidimensional

For the Q custom, I could remove Wealth Limit Destroyer and have these 3 cores:

• Ascended Mogul Core
  • Limit Destroyer
  • RICH Crypto

More stuff to think about. Paradox of choice kicking in. Will research around on this forum.

2 Likes

i very much vote for Limit destroyer either Q or ultima it doesnt matter really

the script is insane too many possablities and limits that you can erase

very amazing sub gonna run it for the rest of my life hahahah

Here is an updated draft.

Updated Custom Draft (14 Modules)

Cores

Ascended Mogul Core
StarkQ Core
RICH Crypto Core

Financial / Wealth Modules

Marketweaver
Sultan
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy

Results Enhancement

Yggdrasil
Omnidimensional
Mosaic

Other

Technological Prodigy
Productivity Unleashed
Index Gate

Virtuoso di Mathematica sounds good but I think my math is pretty good. Productivity Unleashed would be better for me I think.

Limit Destroyer sounds good but I would like the custom focus on wealth, crypto, tech & productivity. I could use Limit Destroyer on a as-needed basis.

Planned playlist would be Custom (x1) & RICH Ultima (x1) on Sundays, Tuesdays & Thursdays. Other days are rest days.

1 Like