If It's Possible, I Do It - 1 Year Life Transformation: Khan ZP and Beyond Limitless ZP

Did Emperor and Wanted not reduce your anxiety the first time around?

1 Like

It did actually. If I remember correctly, the anti-anxiety of Emperor was one of the reasons I ran it so long.

Wow yeah. Even during vacation perhaps you don’t want to spend that time with family trying to exorcise a demon :joy:

But perhaps Khan is not truly what I need/want. Perhaps it’s exactly what I need. Nonetheless, I believe, with zero experience in heavy healing subs, that one should use a processing/release technique of some sort while using these subs. I think they bring forth or put a light on your weaknesses and dark aspect, past trauma and limiting beliefs, bring out painful/hurtful memories and so on. That in itself is tough experience, but this time ones goal is to process them in a healthy manner and perhaps one can’t changw, but learn to accept those dimensions of ones being.

But what do I know, I am just speaking of my plan if I ever go through one program, that I will use what has helped me in the past in dealing with light healing and trauma release. Perhaps this titles will bring out stuff that are too rough.

Maybe one should only listen again once they’ve dealt with the stuff that were brought up since the last listen.

So many possibilities and ways, and there is no wrong way of dealing with it the best one sees fit.

4 Likes

I think you’re right about the processing/release thing. Any techniques that you could use would certainly help the process.

1 Like

I just need to figure out a good time and place. We shall see :pray:

1 Like

@KingEsh You’re spot on about the processing and releasing part.

This post by @Luther24 helped me out a ton when I was restarted my journey with subclub.

2 Likes

Wow great post, thanks for sharing. :pray:

2 Likes

can definitely help, like eft tapping and stuff like that

2 Likes

Update–What the Hell Happened?

Khan was just too much (or was it?) and there was something about Khan from day 1 that I just didn’t like, or my subconcious didn’t like. It often felt as if Khan was trying to beat me down in order to grow me. I’m not sure if that’s true but it was how it felt. I spent the entire journey on Khan in a state of constant recon, which makes sense–it was trying to change a lot, and I do mean, a lot. I also resisted making any changes that could have helped my Khan journey, such as running fewer loops, etc.

In general, many things happened on Khan that were contrary to what I thought I wanted. Why is that? Well, in the absence of information, and recognizing that I was not the ideal subliminal listener while running Khan, I might assume that the things that were happening were in line with my deeper, truer, self, and therefore they were frightening to my ego, or my performative self, or the person that I thought I was. I’m really not sure. Yes, I did experience sides of myself, good and bad, and those sides tended to cause trouble in my life.

Who am I? I don’t really know who am I :upside_down_face: but I’m the kind of guy that’s always wanted a lot from life, and I do mean a lot. Nothing satisfies me, I always want more, more, more. I want to be better, better, better. That’s great, but the reality is that I often don’t do nearly enough to create the changes that I want to see in myself. I want to be careful not to discount myself, because I actually do, do a lot for myself and others, but there are foundational aspects of myself that I resist changing and have resisted for a very long time. I also tend to be very, very unfocused. Many of these realizations came about from Khan.

Khan and I were constantly at war with one another, and it was so damn painful. I felt like I was fighting for scraps every day. Is that true? Maybe it is.

After doing some stupid stuff that created some damage in my life, I dropped Khan and ran a loop of Emperor on my final day of washout to lock myself into Emperor and to prevent the temptation to run Khan again.

What was the result of that single loop of Emperor? Well, I was able to turn at least some of the damage around the very next day, experience a shift in the way people behaved toward me, have a little social gathering, and get some work done. My emotional state also did a complete 180 turn and I feel a little embarrassed and a little regretful, but overall, I feel pretty confident that I can turn this situation around and even make it work in my favor. With enough cunning and emotional detachment, any situation can be turned into a positive.

Today I ran Emperor and Dancer. I was really considering adding Wanted in right away, but I think given the situation, I should really hold off on Wanted and stick with Emperor for the time being, at least for a cycle.

Where that leaves this

Khan is just too much for me right now, it’s just too much. It’s too deep, it’s too powerful, it’s too demanding, and it’s too challenging. I cannot rise to the challenge at this point in my life. Khan is meant to completely transform you in all ways. That’s fantastic and naturally, it’s very, very appealing, but I have to be brutally honest with myself (something that Khan taught me) I’m just not that strong, yet. I’m not strong enough for the challenge of Khan…or am I?

Or Am I???

My single loop of Emperor did exactly what I hoped it would do, (because I ran it so long, it seems like my subconscious remembered exactly who Emperor Praise was) it shifted my mindset to that of a winner who enjoyed winning. That’s a very productive mindset for fixing the damage that I’ve created, and even though it’s only been 2 days, it appears to be working well. It also boosted my focus and confidence, two things that are imperative in this situation.

Yes, part of me is still very drawn to Khan because of what it promises to do. But…I just don’t feel like I can or should run it right now. Maybe that’s just okay There are other programs that I have used and that have worked for me and that have created everything that Khan seemed to try to tear down.

My Wings Are Made of Wax

Here’s the final dose of honesty. I flew with wings made of wax. I spent 7 months on Emperor, made a buttload of positive changes, and got cocky and tried to run the most challenging program that subclub has created. I went too soon. If I accept that everything happens for a reason, and that everything is part of my higher self trying to guide me on the path to greatness, then I know exactly why I needed to run Khan because it’s part of my hero’s journey.

What happens to the hero?

He’s a loser (me before subclub)
He meets a master, someone that pulls him into another world (me finding sub club)
He starts to level up
He faces a challenge that he cannot surmount
He trains and learns from his mistake
He returns and conquers the challenge
Happy ending.

Think about Star Wars. Luke didn’t beat Vader the first time they met in combat, nope, he lost an arm and if Vader hadn’t spared his life, he would have died. Then Luke vanished, spent some time in training, and returned a master and beat Vader, this time, Luke spared Vader’s life.

I’m Luke and I just lost to Vader. Vader spared my life, and I’m going to spend some time in training before I return to Khan.

There is no reason to beat my head against this wall anymore. I have much to learn before I face the Khan again.

1 Like

You’ve mentioned this several times in the past few weeks, are you comfortable going into detail on what wrong, how Khan caused it and how Emperor may be able to fix it?

2 Likes

2 Likes

hahahahah :laughing: but on a serious note I feel you, Khan is probably just very far from your style or you’re not ready to run it at this point in time/your development.

Follow intuition above all, don’t try to force things - that’s the lesson here.

Emperor is pretty badass, can’t go wrong with that

1 Like

wait, now I’m confused lol because the amount of loops you run can have a massive impact on how much recon you experience

1 Like

I know bro, haha. Khan just isn’t my style right now. Like I said in the long post, there has been something about the “feel” of Khan that I haven’t liked since day one. So, it’s just not for me yet. I need to build up my foundation with Emperor. Truth is, Emperor was giving me a lot and the gains never stopped. The shit just works well for my current life path. Take today for instance, second loop of Emperor and people are acting cool as shit toward me again.

1 Like

Long story short. I cheated on my partner, couldn’t handle it, drove to her house and cried about it to her–she wasn’t having it–then called my mom to complain for about 3 hours about how shit my life is. That, on top of the fact that since starting Khan my relationships have been strained, I’ve been less social, less productive, my financial situation has been trash, and I’ve been more anxious and depressed than I’ve been since I started with subliminal club. So, it feels very much like a downward spiral and I take responsibility for it.

Cheating on my partner and the way I handled it was the real straw that broke the camels back for me. It’s a problem that I can fix, but i can’t fix it if I’m constantly stressed, depressed, and anxious. Yes, I could cut listening time, but honestly, I don’t want to take that risk with Khan. Things have become too serious and Khan is too unpredictable in the stuff it’s going to bring out of me. This isn’t Khans fault, it’s my own internal darkness, but I just don’t have the time to face that darkness right this moment and Khan is a big black box because the depths of my trauma is a big black box.

This is a situation I can fix. How can Emperor help me do that? Simple, because on Emperor, facing challenges feels good, my self talk is positive, and I feel ready to take on the world. That positive energy is what I need to turn this around.

2 Likes

I’m also running Khan so I can kind of see where you’re coming from. I’m sorry that all of those things happened to you, at this point all you can do is use this as a lesson for the future to make sure that you avoid making the mistakes you made again.

1 Like

Yeah, bro, absolutely. There are many lessons here to learn. Some day I might run Khan again, but now that I know what I’m in for, it’s going to be a little while before I do. I really feel like I need to get my life in a more stable place before I run it again. For purely practical reasons. Maybe when I revist Khan I would have done so much work that it won’t be quite so challenging to deal with, hard to know.

That’s the thing, Khan will always be a challenging title to run. I think. That the sub is designed in such a way were the early stages induce the most recon while the latter ones are more smooth sailing because you’ve already gotten rid of a lot of the gunk holding you back. You could take the longer route and take months to get to the same outcome. When you come back to Khan, the inner voice calling you out on all of your bullshit will still be there and you’ll still feel bad if you ignore it. Hopefully, by then most of that will have been cleared. The only tip I can give you is to spend more time on ST1 and ST2 next time as they serve to build your foundation.

1 Like

Update

Mood elevated. Challenges actually feel rather small and surmountable. Thoughts are positive and useful. Overall, I’m feeling good. Anxiety low, depression, what’s depression? Depression is a state of mind for those that don’t believe in their own power to affect the changes they want in the world.

Wondering About the Stack

I’m wondering about the stack that I will run moving forward. I’m ready to commit to Emperor for a year. It works spectacularly for me, and I owe it much. Also, my God, dealing with challenges on Emperor feels so good man.

I’m going to finish the Long Update Project as I move into the new year. For right now, I’m going to stay on Emperor for a cycle and I MIGHT add Wanted back in.

Thinking pretty seriously about adding a social subliminal: Daredevil, True Social, or Inner Circle.

I’m going to get a second job. My goal is to get a bartending job. That will give me many social opportunities to help break out of this shell.

1 Like

Emperor + Dancer Cycle 1 - Day 6 - Rest

I’m very, very, tired tonight. I got almost no sleep at all last night. That’s okay though, it just is what it is.
I’m about at the end of my first week back on Emperor. I’ve just been running Emperor and Dancer.

Results
My relationships with every single person that I’ve seen and been around since starting Emperor again has improved. Since starting Emperor 6 days ago, I’ve been social with friends every single night–either going out or hanging out. People that I thought were starting to hate me came around yesterday. This one dude in particular (someone that I thought really disliked me) approached me at random yesterday and acted cool as shit toward me.

My internal state had been better than it’s been in a long time and it continues to improve. I feel like a winner and I like winning, what else is there to say about it?

Other Stuff
I’m just grateful that Emperor is working. Thank you Emperor, I think I’m going to stay on you for a long time. I still haven’t gotten close to seeing your true power.

1 Like