If I could simply embody what I already have

my delusion is stronger than yours.

:muscle:

1 Like

not at all bro lol where did you find this
i think u confuse ego as same thing as self esteem
they are opposites i will help u separate

self love is about deeply appreciating yourself and accepting yourself with all your flaws and strengths
which allows you to accept others as they are as well, you can empathize with others and handle criticisms
its about understanding and accepting yourself
this is all good thing its not delusion

egoism is delusion
with ego there is no understanding, it is fear based, a coping mechanism for low self esteem since they hide behind a fake image
you just think u have zero flaws and perfect, better than everyone else
big ego ppl they have a constant need to seek validation and show off
that is why they are loudest and cocky, showing off all the time
someone with high selfesteem doesn’t need to do any of that because they are self validated, content, accepted themselves they dont have to prove to any1

big ego people cant handle criticisms they get angry when their inflated self image of perfection takes a hit like (narcissitic rage)
high self esteem people can take criticisms and not get triggered because it doesnt affect their self esteem, they are secure in themselves through self acceptance and self understanding

big ego is delusion because it means u dont understand ur flaws which in turn means u dont understand urself,
“im the smartest, im better than you, huehuehue look at me and how great i am, i am perfect, you are all peasants”

self love is “im not the smartest and thats ok, i accept that and it is totally fine, i shouldnt feel bad about that, i love myself and deserve to be loved i am individual expression”

self love brings u peace and joy through acceptance of your identity, experience and being on the planet, its when you appreciate your being and are fulfilled by it
its precursor to deep internal happiness

5 Likes

Yeah self-love is key.

Now I’m just pondering if I need Khan Total Breakdown or I could just make a custom with Regeneration and add in stuff like Blue Skies.

As I don’t want to tear everything down, if it’s not neccessary.

2 Likes

Care to elaborate? :slight_smile:

Thank you for shedding a light on self-love and the concepts related to it :smiley:

2 Likes

I haven’t run Khan in full so this is not a juxtaposition in my experience.

I have run Emperor for close to 6 months
and I’ve run khan stage 1 (in custom ) for 3 months.

Emperor -is focus, discipline, work, drive, push towards freedom, independence, not tolerating bullshit or time wasting. It’s indifferent, super dominant, Alpha, follow or move out my way. It looks to create meaning, value and purpose in every action, every decision, every interaction or moves on to something else. It also can get blinders a bit in my opinion, or become a little short sighted. It’s also hard to simply be at ease at time’s on Emperor without having spend at least 8+ hours doing something productive/meaningful. Emperor is literally focused on having success outside of ‘society’ in the sense of a normal work structure and defined social conditions, and building an Empire of your choosing.

Khan, from my understanding, is more fluid and self defined-it has similar or more strength and dominance but it’s focus is much more on Romantic success and seduction. It has the capacity to be a work house, or learning agent, but its propensity and predisposition is towards power, romance, and sexuality. It seems to have more ease, and the world is on your side effect, at least by Stage 4…

Here are two well done journals illustrating the differences from experience

3 Likes

Thank you! Will check the journals out!

How was your experience with Khan 1 in the custom? What modules did you combine it with?

I am really thinking about ordering a custom subliminal - either built around khan St1 or Regeneration.

Mostly I’m ruminating on the topic of do I really need to break everything down or just add self-love and gentle healing…

1 Like

I’ll answer this in detail later today

1 Like

Custom with Kahn st1 or RegenerationQ
And buy the Elixir Ultima
I did this combo for 10 days an the shit that is leaving/disolving is incredible

1 Like

Great thanks! Looking forward to your wisdom :slight_smile:

So my custom whith Khan Stage 1 is

1. Khan Stage 1
  2. Primal Seduction
  3. Spartan
  4. Emperor Fitness Stage 4
  5. Blue Skies
  6. Aries
    8 Februus
  7. Physical Shifter-Sexiness
  8. Male Enhancement
  9. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  10. Omnidimensional
  11. Deus
  12. Tyrant
  13. Dominion
  14. Merger of Worlds
  15. Yggdrisal
  16. Overdrive
  17. Mosiac
  18. Praggya

So my experience is it’s been exactly what I wanted-a results enhancer-with the cores I wanted to seep in over time to build there effect, and long term physical change modules.

The physical change this custom created, even without working out was incredible.
The Khan and Primal Seduction have improved my ‘game’ both in terms of effortlessness and in terms of proactive effectiveness. The results enhancers seem to improve the use of subs in general. Blue Skies and Ares are great-I feel less guilt, fear, toxic emotions for sure and more self love, although blue skies goes in and out of causing some intense reconciliation for me.

BUT I will say the overall driving effects of each sub and the flavor of each one- is massively diminished in such a dense custom. Over time this lessens and lessens. After running Khan Stage 1 separately for some experiments, I can tell khan stage 1 is in my custom, but running it separately occurs as much more powerful for that particular effect. It has a great synergistic effect but it’s not the same.

I’m glad I made the choices I made but I would say for someone really looking to experience each of the cores in their custom, something with a bang you over the head effect, and especially if they want more direction from the sub rather than there own conscious intention and push, or not to deal with extended reconciliation, it’s better if they have run at least a month of whatever cores they want to put in their custom first IMO.

I LOVE total breakdown, it feels like a pure cleansing and new lease on life for me, I can not stand regeneration lol. It feels soft to me and makes me an emotional wreck. That said I think I could really benefit from what regeneration has to offer so I put it in a new custom.

If you feel like your in a good place and clear on your goals and direction and believe you can get there but, are beating yourself up, or hard on yourself, or keep getting stuck on past issues or fears , I’d go regeneration.

If your looking for a total overhaul of your life and yourself -go total breakdown.

Both in a custom would work great.

Although now I"m remembering that breakdown might override regen-honestly don’t remember

@pacman any thoughts on the this-Khan Stage 1 + Regeneration compatibility

2 Likes

What i noticed with regeneration is that i shows you your traumas, negative beliefs etc. While its doing that it makes you feel good one day and the next day you are a total mess. For me i couldnt stand that. It makes you work through and hela through action. That also for me is a no no…lol. I rather not knowy trauma or better still i dont want ro relive it.

TB is different for me in the sense that it cleara everything out of the way. Its like you walking through a forest with lots of obsticles, regeneration makes you remove each obsticle in your way. TB clear the way so that you walk freely. Thats the best way i can explain both of these subliminals.

After about a month or so on khan st.1 i may add regeneration to my playlist. Reason being that in terms of healing i will leave nothing behind. I also feel when im done with khan st.1 i will keep regeneration in my stack for life…in that way i will heal all the time and it will be gentle after stage 1 did the demolishing.

3 Likes

I ran 3 loops of total breakdown today and it is incredible.

I feel so good on it. Honestly I don’t ‘feel’ very good on Emperor anymore-terminus or Q vesions.

If feels restrictive and myopic-for 3 reasons I believe. 1. Deeper changes coming from it. 2. Not acting fast enough on creating new independent income 3. It’s showing me where I need more healing.

I have a very new cool stack I’m working out. Emperor will be there for 2 more months at least. But I’m moving towards some big changes.

2 Likes

Awesome stack!

I see you combined healing with some more manifestation/action based subs.

Thanks also for additional feedback on Total Breakdown. I now feel like this is the route to take.

I was thinking about getting a TOTAL HEALING custom that would contain these modules:

1. Khan Stage 1 (total breakdown)
  2. Emperor Fitness ST1 (physical healing)
  3. Quantum Limitless ST1 (mental healing)
  4. Ecstasy of Gold ST1 (financial beliefs healing)
  5. Februus
  6. Gratitude Embodiment
  7. Blue Skies
  8. New Beginnings
  9. Asclepius
  10. Serum X
  11. Stress Displacement
  12. Godlike Masculinity
  13. Growth Through Pain
  14. Unlimiter
  15. Information Releaser
  16. Omnidimensional
  17. Sanguine
  18. Naturalizer
  19. DEUS
  20. Mosaic

This would heal me omnidimensionally.

After about 8 weeks on Elixir + 4x Regeneration (5 days on/2 days off)…

I would then ran the aforementioned custom for a period of 3 - 6 months.

Then go full on with the Emperor based Business/Money/Success custom.

Also paging @SaintSovereign if the above mentioned custom despite being all around healing is too much and wouldn’t be effective:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

In this way Total Breakdown really seems like a better option.

Thanks for the insight!

I’m a bit scared of the TB to be honest… That’s why I think I will incorporate these modules into my custom:

• Sanguine
  • Growth Through Pain
  • Stress Displacement
  • Naturalizer

Hope they soften recon, while still allowing for great results :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah dont be scared.
You will enjoy it.

1 Like

Try to do one loop silent meditation to see how you respond, shouldn’t be too different than your average “low” days. If you have a combative mind, take care not to rely on the sub alone. Don’t want to turn into Don Quixote.

Edit

Also if your “low” days are the majority, then you will really like this program.

Thank you

That is a great custom and I like the theme/idea-- but as a four core, with many different directions in those cores be prepared to run it for 6 month minimum. I think if you were to run that solo or with little else, maybe a few Ultima’s it could be very powerful.

2 Likes

Yep agree! Planning to run it for 6 - 12 months for total healing. Combining it with Rebirth and Limit Destroyer. Later on maybe with BLU.

1 Like

I suddenly got a flash of a module or program called Themyscira. It would be like AEGIS Initiative: Survival Instinct and Spartan, but geared specifically towards women, women’s power, women’s safety, women’s self-defense, women’s thriving, and so on. Pretty dope.

I glanced back over this page and realized that it was because I’d seen this:

hahhaa.

1 Like