If I could simply embody what I already have

I find myself in a conundrum… can subliminals help me solve it?

Let start by me stating…

I have all the things that I want (or at least all the qualities needed to be successful).

Yet… I don’t seem to fully embrace/embody/express them.

To give a few examples:

• I have a fairly muscular and aesthetic body that women complement. They also compliment me as handsome, like my jaw line, etc. I am not like a perfect model, but I’ve been offered a couple of modeling gigs.

• I have good game, know how to banter, push/pull is natural to me

• I am really well versed in marketing and a number 2 in a fast growing marketing agency. There I am also a mentor and people seem to really like me and admire me.

• I am fairly intelligent, well-read, know a bunch about different topics.

• I play guitar and sing really well, and people seem to dig that.

And on and on and on.

The problem?

I still feel inadequate or I seem to discount all the above things.

A good example is the fact that I could earn a lot of money with my skills as a marketing freelancer, but I self-sabotage most of my attempts at that.

I had several people say to me “Man, what I would give to trade places with you…”.

Yesterday it hit me…

Damn - if I could just freaking embody and fully realize all the great things about myself, I would be fucking unstoppable in life and in business.

But how does one do that??

And what kind of subliminal stack would you guys recommend?

Currently I am doing 5 days on, 2 days off on:
1x Elixir
4x Regeneration

3 Likes

If you wanna jump straight into something that’s going to intertwine your inner most natural being and your ability to seduce women with it then I suggest khan.

First stage is healing and then it’s all to true confidence love of life and yourself and the intent balls and ability to get women to want to fuck You.

1 Like

I kinda vibe more with Emperor than Khan.

I am more introverted by nature (or prefer being that way most of the time) and really focused on the business side, social life is not as important to me as of right now.

Probably then Khan wouldn’t be optimal?

Probably

If you’re okay with being extra dominant and being able to build stronger connections men and women alike then khan if no then emperor

Yeah, Emperor also here!

Run 3-4 loops of emperor, then add 1 loop of elixir.

How long have you ran regeneration? Could be great to stack with Rebirth!

Impostor Syndrome. Anything with the New Beginnings module should help with this issue. Emperor is a good choice.

Rebirth does a great job supporting the user with embodying the major programs. My personal experience is with the Stack Module version, not with Ultima.

So yeah, I’m with @GoldenTiger on this. Emperor + Rebirth :+1:t2:

3 Likes

@renet1 You seem pretty much perfectly situated to benefit from subliminals. I’d expect you to be very successful. You’re 90% of the way there without them. All I would say is have fun and enjoy the ride.

2 Likes

For the past 6 months I was on and off with Emperor. I stacked it at times with Regeneration. Now I am about 2 weeks in going all in with Regeneration (and 1 week since adding Elixir Ultima).

I really like Emperor. I just have doubts that maybe I could accomplisih more if I devote 2 - 3 months to healing all by itself. And then be a better “blank slate” for Emperor to really flourish on.

About stacking with Rebirth… I chose Elixir mainly because I have some physical injuries/imbalances that I cam currently working on (knee problem, low back, anterior pelvic tilt, flat feet).

2 Likes

Great tip! Thanks! Definitely have New Beginnings on my wish list for a future custom.

In what kind of manner did you stack rebirth and Emperor? :slight_smile:

Oh, I guess I have another thing to say.

When you mentioned all that you have going for you, you mentioned a lot of externally observable traits, but not much about your internal experience. So, it seems likely that that’s where the self-doubt is coming in.

As far as subs go, I agree with the recommendations of others, but I’d also say that activities that involve contacting, affirming, expressing your inner experiences of things (feelings, ideas, views, perspectives)—in other words, inner work and bringing the inner to the outer— would push your growing edge.

Things like improv, or even art, even stand-up, or that kind of storytelling that they do at The Moth. Stuff like that.

We feel loneliness, self-doubt and so on when it seems that our thoughts and feelings are not seen or recognized. People see the handsome face and the good body, but they don’t necessarily connect with what you’re experiencing. And they’re willing to reward you just on the basis of that surface stuff. The facts that they’ll reward you for that stuff then makes it easier for you to avoid risks with the parts of you where a reward is less certain. And those are the parts that are generating the doubt. You see what I mean?

Anyway, take that as thou wilt.

1 Like

Ok, maybe I’ll follow your current stack of regeneration for two-four more weeks. Then, jump straigth into Emperor + Rebirth Ultima.

Rebirth Ultima is great at removing reconciliation.

Yeah. I think I will follow this Elixir/Regeneration stack for at least 4 more weeks. It will help my healing (physical/mental/emotional) + it will build discipline to stay with a particular stack more than a month.

Since SC keeps on surprising us, I too have the shiny new object syndrome from time to time and tend to jump between programs.

Then Rebirth comes into play… and combining it with EmperorQ or possibly Emperor-based custom : )

1 Like

Interesting perspective. I must say I haven’t taken that mental route yet.

To be honest, I don’t really resonate with it. I think my main problem is just always thinking i am not enough no matter what I do.

Overvaluing my shortcomings/setbacks, and always undervaluing all my great qualities (for example: brushing off great accomplishments at work, but overweighing when i mess something up).

I look for internal certainty and just knowing that I can do whatever I want.

Still thank you for taking the time to answer so thoroughly : )

1 Like

Yep, that’s it. Good plan.

Just keep in mind that the time you run regen, there might not be a lot happening in the outside environnement sooooo…

Well, it’s funnier when you run something purely for results because the external circonstances of your life changes, which is pretty cool, and usually cooler that just feeling different emotions :joy:

Care to elaborate? Not sure what you mean by that :sweat_smile:

Well regeneration is not really a manifestation sub (from what I understood) .

Like when you run Emperor, you will manifest woman, opportunity in life for business, money, people will respect you more, you will developp your dominance vibe and your masculinity. People will see you as a hard worker. Which in turn will boost your confidence and you will be happy with the results.

From, experience, when you are healing, your SubQ’s energy is focused on creating new explanation for experience from your past, facing them and really processing trauma… Which is not always easy. SO, while your brain is processing all of this, you don’t use your subconsious power to manifest things in life (your attention is less on the outside world) and it might not be as fun as the latter :wink:

Basically, it’s just the focus on the sub. Healing sub will help you, building a fresh start and having more results when you run emperor!

1 Like

Its low self esteem
Unappreciated value is the topic you have to deal with
acknowledgement of your value, internal and external
:wink:
If you deal with self esteem issues its wise to clean out what you can, even if you have to deal with surface stuff, if you dive too deep to fast you can get stuck.

My tip for you: Nathaniel Branden - 6 Pillars of Self Esteem

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanation! Totally get it now.

And thanks for the heads up so I will remain calm even though millions and virgins won’t be falling from the sky haha

Will keep in mind the “taking two steps back to heal, so I can then sprint ahead with Emperor” :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you mean by that?

Great book! Read it 3 years ago. Probably have to revisit it again.

I did complete about 30 weeks of doing the sentence completion exercises 3 years back - I think I got that from one of his books.

@renet1 If I didn’t know any better I would think what you’re feeling is FOMO. I feel that way myself or have felt that way more often than not. Like you I am an introvert myself and I have been running Regeneration, Elixir, and Khan Stage 1 . I haven’t run Rebirth Ultima yet but I will give that a shot later today. Running the three has helped me quite a bit. I am rapidly learning to accept myself and my life. One of the things described in the sales page for Elixir is how it helps ground you in your reality. I tend to feel that we get so inundated with comparing ourselves to others that end up feel incredibly inadequate .